Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    https://youtu.be/edgPrSYySMo

Okay. I'm kind of excited now for Clubs. I'm going to name mine "The Companions!"
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Because I don't play this challenge exactly by the rules, I may move my Tardis to Windenburg. I can place it against the wall of a Pub and create a false wall inside to allow for the stairs. Then, my Doctor will look as if he's in his favorite city exploring.
  • Options
    Come on guys, where's my Time Lords at? GT is less than a month away and I thought this post would be full of players talking about and sharing ideas for their challenges. We are getting a city that looks like the Doctors favorite city. Does anyone have any plans?
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm here! Unfortunately, I won't be able to get the new EP any time soon. Perhaps after the holidays (if Santa is good to me) since I need a better computer. I've pushed this old secondhand laptop I have now as far as I dare. It's all good though, I'm having fun playing with The Artist for now. :) First has regenerated into Second and last night I finished remodeling the TARDIS for her and have begun to play again.

Second is another female, only this time she's a short-haired redhead with freckles, green eyes, fair skin and a slim build. She's working on the Curator aspiration and has Goofy, Clumsy and Good for traits. Her color theme is Green. Second has 18 days left and is very close already to completing her aspiration! I had no idea Curator would be so easy to complete.

Here's a quick screenshot of her:
    2hi6u8n.jpg

On a sidenote, I started to write a story for First using screenshots I took, but then I did some research on Time Lords, the TARDIS, etc. and realized what I'd written was all wrong and abandoned it. lol Oh well, I hadn't originally intended to write any roleplay stories for The Artist anyway, just want to play and have fun. I love writing, don't get me wrong, but I'm enjoying just playing more.

I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all do with your Time Lords and Get Together. This EP looks like it's going to be a lot of fun and enhance gameplay for many. Have fun everybody once you get your hands on it! *Hugs* <3
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Oh hai! I'm here! I can't wait for the new EP. I have no idea what I'm going to do just yet... I think I'll probably be on 4th Counselor by that point so it depends on his traits but I'm really looking forward to it! @Karababy52 Second is gorgeous! I also love her traits, I bet she's fun to play.
    I hope you've behaved yourself this year and you get the Get Together EP from Santa and not a whole load of coal. That would suck.

Here's a picture of Third in all his glory. Currently working our way up the culinary career, which is... fun. *cough*poop*cough* Still we have John Cleese, Ghandi and Rachel Ray keeping him company so it's not all bad! haha

11-08-15_2-33-21nbspPM_zps9kucptvo.png

John is silently judging you all. :)
    06-19-15_12-48nbspPM_zpsnulmsnd6.png
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Both of are doing well. I like your sims. That totally looks like John Cleese. If you guys have time (pun intended), could post pics of your Tardises....Tardi.......Tardis'.......I give up.
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Sure thing! Mine isn't great, but I'll take some screenshots next time I'm in game to show you.
    Also, who's seen the DJ mask in the Get Together teaser? I'm thinking that'll be awesome to use in The Time Lord challenge - it could be used almost like a take on the cybermen...!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Weathie wrote: »
    Sure thing! Mine isn't great, but I'll take some screenshots next time I'm in game to show you.
    Also, who's seen the DJ mask in the Get Together teaser? I'm thinking that'll be awesome to use in The Time Lord challenge - it could be used almost like a take on the cybermen...!

Yes yes yes! Exactly what I was thinking. I was hoping we would get a simbot at some point and I could make a cyberman companion, but that mask will work too. Do you think it lights up to the music only, or will it work when your sim is out and about. It may even be tied to the DJ booth. That would be a bummer.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Interesting challenge. I think I may play this and start with the first Doctor Who and see if I can work my way through most of them since I already have some of the Doctor Who's I created in the CAS Demo last year on the gallery. Lol love Doctor Who series. Thank you, though it seems really difficult if I wind up keeping score, but must get busy with some of the other companions I didn't build like Sara Jane. :) Lot of work for me ROFL since I'm a stickler for detail this might take me a life time. ;)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Interesting challenge. I think I may play this and start with the first Doctor Who and see if I can work my way through most of them since I already have some of the Doctor Who's I created in the CAS Demo last year on the gallery. Lol love Doctor Who series. Thank you, though it seems really difficult if I wind up keeping score, but must get busy with some of the other companions I didn't build like Sara Jane. :) Lot of work for me ROFL since I'm a stickler for detail this might take me a life time. ;)

Welcome Cinebar!

I think you'll have a lot to do if you're going to create Sims for all the Doctor's companions. From what I've researched, there are about 54 companions for the Doctor currently.
  • Options
    Welcome to the challenge. I look forward to your posts.
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I have not been here in ages.... So much to catch up on. I have like 103 notifications **yikes!**
    LOL
    Hope everyone's challenges are going well :D
  • Options
    Welcome back.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    This challenge is very intriguing. However I'd play it with 12 regenerations, as in 13 different time lords. It does sounds very fun though! But I don't have the patience for building, so it'd probably have to download a TARDIS from the gallery. Maybe I'd find a defunct one - it would be like 'stealing' it hehe.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Aine wrote: »
    This challenge is very intriguing. However I'd play it with 12 regenerations, as in 13 different time lords. It does sounds very fun though! But I don't have the patience for building, so it'd probably have to download a TARDIS from the gallery. Maybe I'd find a defunct one - it would be like 'stealing' it hehe.

I thought about doing 13 Time Lords, but the available traits were 36, so I limited it to 12. But you can definitely go past beyond that limit. I'm going to pick my Optimist back up once Get Together comes out.

And I like the idea that you're "stealing" a TARDIS, just as the First did. ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    nastyjman wrote: »

I thought about doing 13 Time Lords, but the available traits were 36, so I limited it to 12. But you can definitely go past beyond that limit. I'm going to pick my Optimist back up once Get Together comes out.

Tbh, if I end up playing the challenge, it will probably be more loosely, not really counting points and just do alot of it for fun, and with my own version of the rules. ;)
    I'll probably have 1 trait I always have to have, second trait is one of a couple of favorites, and then the third trait always have to be something new - or I could just do something random a regeneration. :p
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options

Tbh, if I end up playing the challenge, it will probably be more loosely, not really counting points and just do alot of it for fun, and with my own version of the rules. ;)
    I'll probably have 1 trait I always have to have, second trait is one of a couple of favorites, and then the third trait always have to be something new - or I could just do something random a regeneration. :p

My first time lord was my sim version of the Doctor, with 2 twin teen companions from Sixam. The are stranded in OS until repairs are made. The Doctor works as a scientist at the lad looking for ways to communicate with Sixam. I also created a ghost of my Tardis named Sexy. She helps the Doctor with his work and takes care of the twins. I probably went overboard with my Tardis, it's huge but they have everything they need.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

My first time lord was my sim version of the Doctor, with 2 twin teen companions from Sixam. The are stranded in OS until repairs are made. The Doctor works as a scientist at the lad looking for ways to communicate with Sixam. I also created a ghost of my Tardis named Sexy. She helps the Doctor with his work and takes care of the twins. I probably went overboard with my Tardis, it's huge but they have everything they need.
    Whoa that sound very cool! Is your TARDIS on the gallery?
    Allons-y!

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member

That's the fun of the challenge, you don't have to do it 100%. I don't play for points. I just like re-making my Time Lord and my TARDIS each time. :D
  • Options

Yes! #dannydanbo
  • Options

Yes! #dannydanbo

Yay I will check it out!
    Allons-y!

• Options
    The new trailer shows the DJ helmets being worn at a party (1:59). Here come my Cybermen!
  • Options
    The first thing my time lord is going to do is investigate the strange goings on at the Von Haunt Estate. Will the ghosts be responsible or will it be the Knights doing unknown things at the estate. After the mystery is solved, it's off to the pub for a pint or two.
  • Options
    The first thing my time lord is going to do is investigate the strange goings on at the Von Haunt Estate. Will the ghosts be responsible or will it be the Knights doing unknown things at the estate. After the mystery is solved, it's off to the pub for a pint or two.

I'm excited for that part. Actually, I'm excited for everything in that expansion. :smiley:
  • Options
    Two weeks until my time lord gets attacked by Cybermen!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top