Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Looks Petite

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    I think the very way the picture is posed, wouldn't tell us if she is petite or not. To me, this picture just says here's a person whose focus on women is all in the big boobs and big tush..... Kind of crude imho... To me, she just looks crude. Sorry, just sayin...

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    Mylita wrote: »
    I think the very way the picture is posed, wouldn't tell us if she is petite or not. To me, this picture just says here's a person whose focus on women is all in the big boobs and big tush..... Kind of crude imho... To me, she just looks crude. Sorry, just sayin...

Mylita

Big boobs and tush does not necessarily equate to crude. Just saying...

Although I do agree the OP has certainly put an emphasis on those assets.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    She doesn't look petite. Your idea of petite is rather confused. She does in fact look like a "plus size blow up doll." But I gather that's what you wanted.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited October 2014
    enkeli63 wrote: »
    She doesn't look petite. Your idea of petite is rather confused. She does in fact look like a "plus size blow up doll." But I gather that's what you wanted.

Yes, that is what she looks like to me as well. You've said it more tactfully than I did.

Mylita

No friends requests, please.
  • Options

Mylita wrote: »
    enkeli63 wrote: »

Yes, that is what she looks like to me as well. You've said it more tactfully than I did.

Mylita

I left tact at the doorway, just like the OP did! This was an attempt at trolling.

OriginID Starwing6

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    Similly7Similly7 Posts: 188 Member
    so shes obviously not anywhere near petite.
    whats the point of this thread?
  • Options
    KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    Not petite,

Coco+Austin+brings+unique+style+Mercedes+Benz+HN0Jc2jWXFhl.jpg

Height has nothing to do with it.
    How did you find a picture of her with clothes on?!

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Similly7 wrote: »

Sarcasm to the end. Some users derailed one of coolio's threads where coolio was talking about this woman they made and forumgoers quickly went to talk about the size of her endowments.
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    ENolan wrote: »

Sarcasm to the end. Some users derailed one of coolio's threads where coolio was talking about this woman they made and forumgoers quickly went to talk about the size of her endowments.

Sorry :(
  • Options

I never saw his other thread. I think most of his threads are neat, but this one was a trolling thread.

OriginID Starwing6

• Options
    edited October 2014

thats true, but coolio seemed to enjoy it. (posting more half naked pics of her, etc..), which is fine, nothin wrong with that.
    i just dont see the point of saying their sim looks petite, while posting nothing but curves.. shes obviouly not petite.

Post edited by Similly7 on
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    MrGodard wrote: »

Sorry :(

Don't be sorry; just doing my part of answering a question.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member

thats true, but coolio seemed to enjoy it. (posting more half naked pics of her, bending over, etc..), which is fine, nothin wrong with that.
    i just dont see the point of saying their sim looks petite, while posting nothing but curves.. shes obviouly not petite.

Thats the joke .
  • Options

thats true, but coolio seemed to enjoy it. (posting more half naked pics of her, bending over, etc..), which is fine, nothin wrong with that.

Thats the joke .

i thought it was a joke too.. but then the whole argument started.

• Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited October 2014
    Knowing coolio's threads I don't take them seriously. He's a fun guy. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    cooli02000cooli02000 Posts: 1,974 Member
    edited October 2014

Thats the joke .

i thought it was a joke too.. but then the whole argument started.

sorry it was a joke i just decided to keep trolling when someone pointed out the obvious