Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Desert Living

ObsidianMyst78ObsidianMyst78 Posts: 308 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I normally do not like to play or build in desert landscapes (I live in the desert so I like to play in lush towns) but I couldn’t resist playing with all the landscape and build accents for desert homes. This build has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. I was also able to fit most skill building activities onto the lot. Download and favorite if you like it!! Community ID Raine78

9Psqpq.png

j7EJPh.png

OLxEzV.png

o8JL7x.png

Vhhdm0.png

wO2j0g.png

HSFMSo.png

View my builds HERE.
Gallery ID: RAINE78 or click HERE
[img][/img]16960920500_af39128c74_o.jpgSims Homes by raines_secret, on Flickr

Post edited by ObsidianMyst78 on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Desert Living is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The texture of the exterior is great and it looks nice how you have done the roofing. The types of windows that you have used look nice. It looks great how you have done the fencing and the gate. The cactus plants look very nice how you have placed them in front area of the build. The awnings on the extrtior wall look nice there. Very nice outdoors area where sims can enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes amidst the flowers, and can enjoy using the observatory in a nice flowers setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchsirs there whilst listening to the grand piano being played. Great bar counter nook area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink whilst listening to a sim performing a comedy routine. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. The island bar stool counter is great! Nice wall pattern that you have used for the kitchen walls. The fruit bowl on the counter and the hanging pots are nice kitchen touches. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. It looks nice how you have placed the double bed in front of the bedroom windows for the sunlight to come in onto the bed in the mornings. The type of and colour of the curtains looks very nice. It is great how you have placed the guitar and violin in the kids room for them to enjoy playing, as well as having the guitar pattern on the bed. Great layout of the home.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    Very cute! I love the fencing with the gate. I have also been focusing on Willow Creek for the most part so this makes me think I should switch over for a while and try some other styles.
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Very beautiful home. :)
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Obsidianmyst78 - I like your build a lot! I like how you angled off some rooms for that extra bit of flair and your use of the brown palette is well done and tasteful! Great job!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

@rosemow thanks for all the feedback! I am glad you liked it :)
    @kristinemancuso New Orleans is one of my favorite places in the US so it is hard for me to not play that neighborhood. I think I should probably play Oasis Springs more though too.
    View my builds HERE.

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Living in the desert has never been more... Luxurious? :) Fabulous home :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is beautiful! I love the architecture and the interiors! I am a big fan of desert home just like you! Great job! :D
  • Options
    I have started a feed that will be dedicated to my builds, if you like this home please check out my other(s) here!
    View my builds HERE.