Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a "job performance" cheat?

My sim is at the top of the secret agent career but her performance is, well.. meh. She's kind of middle-of-the-road. Is there a cheat that can move her into the far end dark green territory? Her daily tasks are always complete.

JjnoGz.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheat please?

With sugar on top? :)
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I don't know of one, but there is a cheat to promote yourself to the next step.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options

Thanks for the reply BG :) I'm beginning to think one might not exist :\
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Also, she needs to do the tasks that are listed under the job performance bar.
  • Options
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

Yep, those are completed on a daily basis. She doesn't need a promotion (she's at the top), it's just that her performance is so blah lol ;)
  • Options
    PaperPandaPicnicPaperPandaPicnic Posts: 131 Member
    As you can see in the picture there are no tasks listed once you reach the top of a career. There should still be an ideal mood though try going to work in that.

I did notice that when you get high enough programing skill you can hack job performance? Never tried the action but it now shows up on my sims computer.

However, why bother? Some people posted there are no raises in another thread (that they observed?) so unless your falling so far your going to get fired it doesn't matter. (I actually am just guessing about being fired, I've never played a sim that low.)
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Is your sim in the proper mood? Setting to work hard will boost that as well. The only other way I've seen is that sims with the programming skill and hack their job performance.
  • Options
    As you can see in the picture there are no tasks listed once you reach the top of a career. There should still be an ideal mood though try going to work in that.

I did notice that when you get high enough programing skill you can hack job performance? Never tried the action but it now shows up on my sims computer.

However, why bother? Some people posted there are no raises in another thread (that they observed?) so unless your falling so far your going to get fired it doesn't matter. (I actually am just guessing about being fired, I've never played a sim that low.)

She still does get the "romance" task daily (I wonder if that's a glitch?) So, she completes it...goes to work with full green bars, but her performance is still meh.

Great idea about trying the computer though! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Is your sim in the proper mood? Setting to work hard will boost that as well. The only other way I've seen is that sims with the programming skill and hack their job performance.

Thanks Jessa! She does go to work in full greens, but I'll keep an eye on the "work hard" option :)
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

@Beardedgeek - Please share that cheat
  • Options

Testingcheats on

Careers.promote <NameOfCareer>
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Jonalin wrote: »

Testingcheats on

Careers.promote <NameOfCareer>

Thank you
  • Options
    Actually, as far as I remember, you don't have to turn on Testingcheats.
  • Options
    EdwinLiEdwinLi Posts: 37 New Member
    edited October 2014
    ya promotion cheat is good for the Sim to reach the top or certain job point but it is a double edge cheat since your Sim job performance will lack due to not meeting the requirements for daily tasks.
  • Options
    I have only used it to give other Sims in the town careers.
  • Options
    Actually, as far as I remember, you don't have to turn on Testingcheats.

Thanks for the tip BG! I'm so used to prefacing cheat commands with it that I'm never sure when it's needed or not.
  • Options
    MomomonkeyfishMomomonkeyfish Posts: 1 New Member
    Careers.promote space then your job title your welcome
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    I'm sure in the 4 years since this was posted, they have figured it out
  • Options
    daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    Jonalin wrote: »
    My sim is at the top of the secret agent career but her performance is, well.. meh. She's kind of middle-of-the-road. Is there a cheat that can move her into the far end dark green territory? Her daily tasks are always complete.

JjnoGz.jpg
    If you promote your sim with a cheat,you'll get a bonus

• Options
    TsuneoshiTsuneoshi Posts: 1 New Member
    This already got necro'd twice consecutively. Can this get locked now?