Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Windcrest - a tree house for your sims - by Yanti

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is SUCH a gorgeous build! When I first saw it I loved it even before I knew it was a tree house and even before I knew a friend had made it. My first reaction was, "I need to talk to whoever made this beauty!" It looks a bit steam-punky (if that is a word) to me and I love that.

Great build!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    minkieBminkieB Posts: 78 Member
    edited March 2014
    What a fun and lovely build! Great to see what you can create if you think outside of the box. Really good job, well done!

Loving the pattern and feel of the couches in the living room. And the gorgeous blue in the kitchen! Never thought of a blue kitchen, but it fits so well.

Keep it up Yanti.
    1395019323.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow! This is beautiful! Great Job! I never seen a tree house built before.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    tumblr_lygfmdwbq61qir83io3_250.gif

:shock: :shock: :-o :-o :P :x :mrgreen::):D :!: :!: :!: 8) :shock: :-o :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :XD: :!: :XD: :shock:

What is this!!!!! WOW
    This tree house is amazing! I love treehouses, and you know what? Although I don't own pets (hope there's not too much Pets stuff) I have everything else including the store stuff sooo... DOWNLOADING! Rec'd! Fave'd! Clicked any other buttons I can.... Except report :lol::lol: It is a beautiful build Yanti, I am once more thrown off my chair with jealousy at your building skill :D:cry::lol: Nature-y faire folk builds are my fave kind! So this is like... So cool :) Thanks for sharing with us! ~YJ~

Dear Jane, you always make me laugh! :lol: You are such a delight! :D Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. I am very pleased that you liked my build enough to give it a DRF! ((Hugs)) :D

Haha, I definitely did! Haven't had a chance to give it a good check over yet, but this weekend I'll be playing it for sure ;) It really does look fun! And the DRF is very deserved, well done :) You're welcome, can't wait to see your next 'project'! ;)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    snowplow19 wrote:
    LOVE this build yanti!!! I adore tree houses and this one is amazing! Where did you get that tree bed?? I love it! It's definitely gonna get a rec from me! Great job! :)

Thank you! :D Glad to know that you are a tree house fan too. The bed is from the Supernatural ep. Thanks so much for the lovely compliment and the recommendation. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow Yanti - this place is stunning, such a creative use of multi-levels. I have DRF'd my sweet :mrgreen:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited March 2014
    Clever and attractive build Yanti. I like the organic, woodsy feel to it. Rec'd.
    :thumbup:
    Kirk
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Fantastic build, yanti! The new store set items fit in great. Rec'd :thumbup:

Thank you Jeremy for taking the time to leave a lovely comment! I am glad you liked it. Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited March 2014
    Love it!! It's Awesome!! rec'd
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Judy - Thanks! I had great fun with this build. Glad you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D

Walkingstick - Thank you! I thought that the L-shaped stairs was perfect for the build. Glad you liked it. Thanks for the recommendation. ((Hugs)) :D

Bree - Thanks dear! Very nice of you! I appreciate the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    GirklGirkl Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2014
    Only just saw this (*climbs out from under rock*) and it's oh-so-pretty and whimsical! I can easily imagine a nature or eco loving Sim pottering about in there,or even a crazy inventor type (I think it was the pic of the tower with the telescope on top that did it?) tucked away in the forest with their creations.

I also spied Grandpa's Grove content which is only my favourite décor/furniture ever so if the Sims ever get bored of living there I'm staking my claim right now :wink:

Lovely,imaginative build Yanti :thumbup:
    "It's better to be over the hill than under it"
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Snow - Thanks! I wanted to build a home for the fairies and elves! Had great fun with the landscaping and decor. Glad you approve! ((Hugs)) :D

Romagi - Thanks so much! That means a lot to me. Appreciate the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Matt - Thanks! I had great fun using the grandpa's grove set. ((Hugs)) :D

Folly - Thanks! You are such a lovely friend! I am delighted that my tree house is in your favourite folder! YAY! ((Hugs back)) :D

Trisha - Thanks a lot! Glad you liked my natured inspired tree house! Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    cbmaker - :lol: I know what you mean! I build mostly and I have never played the worlds that I bought either. :lol:

Greencats - Thanks so much! I am happy that you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D

Zoo - Awwww! Thanks a lot dear! ((Hugs)) :D So lovely to hear that you liked it. I wanted to build something out of the box and I always loved tree houses. There is something so romantic about them. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    WOW Yanti! Windcrest is Fabulous! I love the way you used the roof embellishments. They look so pretty! Really beautiful design of the exterior. I can just picture myself daydreaming in one of those hanging chairs, lol! The interior looks so cozy and comfortable too. Rec'd and Fav'd. Hugs! :XD:

Thanks! I am thrilled to get a rec and fav from you. I love fairytale themed builds and I am glad you liked it. ((Hugs back)) :D
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is so coool!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    MinkieB - Thank you for the encouragement! I like to try different style of builds. It keeps the building process interesting! Glad you liked the blue too. I actually chose the blue because of the rug I used in the living room. Just wanted to keep the same colour combo. Thanks for stopping by to check out my build. ((Hugs)) :D

Springfairy - Thanks! I am happy that you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Kate - WOW! A DRF?!! Thanks a lot! That means a lot to me. ((Hugs)) :D

Kirk - Thanks! It is a nature inspired build and I am glad you liked all that wood! Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D

Ladyloial - Thanks for checking out my build and for the recommendation. Glad you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Girkl - Thanks! I was going for the whimsical/ playful look! I am happy that you approve! :mrgreen: Love Grandpa's grove items too! Especially that rug! ((Hugs)) :D

xkaylanicolex - Thank you! Glad you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited March 2014
    I am a little late in discovering this Yanti, but this is soooooo cool. Great and fun architecture and I love your interiors. They go perfectly with the lot and have the feel of a comfortable live-in home while being beautiful. Great stuff!! Definitely a DL, rec and fav from me!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I am a little late in discovering this Yanti, but this is soooooo cool. Great and fun architecture and I love your interiors. They go perfectly with the lot and have the feel of a comfortable live-in home while being beautiful. Great stuff!! Definitely a DL, rec and fav from me!

YAY for the DRF! Thank you Mark! ((Hugs)) :D Great to see you here. I am happy that you liked my build. It was fun to build a tree house. Looking forward to your next build. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thanks Rose for letting me know! You are very sweet! ((Hugs)) It is very encouraging to get a feature! Makes all my hard work worthwhile! :D I am thrilled! Thank you EA/ Simgurus! :D
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm sorry to be seeing this so late Yanti, I am trying to catch up on everyone's creations today...it is wonderful! So cute and creative! I lovve the woodset-ness and all the natural colors...and the levels! So cute!

Rec'd!