Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Windcrest - a tree house for your sims - by Yanti

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
Hi guys, :D

I was so inspired by the tree house of Ed and Sue! I have always wanted to build one and today I shared a tree house called 'Windcrest'! It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan living, kitchen/diner and an observation deck. Hope you guys like it. All comments, downloads and recommendations are always appreciated. Here are some pics:

12998406644_62cdfe473d_z.jpg

12998173334_1d61960117_z.jpg

12998381144_546900bf1d_z.jpg

12998317644_69cdb5ee72_z.jpg

12998406464_c559b12216_z.jpg

12998173854_bcb1167e5d_z.jpg

12998317894_515ebd86ba_z.jpg

12998380594_2bcb72f827_z.jpg

12998080043_63f2d58ec4_z.jpg

12997850693_6e6cbc426e_z.jpg

12997850305_fb8b5c8c80_z.jpg

12998212504_7004feec5d_z.jpg

12998212244_888030db6b_z.jpg

12997850715_c09c7068f6_z.jpg

12997850885_0fcb440703_z.jpg

12998009633_c33117eb44_z.jpg

12998009843_909b38a089_z.jpg

12998010313_6572bf430f_z.jpg

12998010023_4f31f4b4eb_z.jpg

12998317114_806d345f19_z.jpg

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8078769

Slideshow:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49543168@N08/sets/72157642016146865/

Comments

• Options
    AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    edited March 2014
    WOW!!! Yanti, its beautiful :thumbup: rec'd :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2014
    OMG!!!

This is stunning! Beautiful and creative and visually appealing and.. and just perfect!

You are one heck of a talented builder my sweet - I adore your creations; they are always so diverse and aesthetically pleasing to the senses - I just wanna climb the ladder and get right inside Windcrest to explore it in detail!

PS. Nice to see another friend who loves Dragon Valley :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You rock Yanti :)

xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2014
    Windcrest is a very nice tree house! :) Very nice exterior of it! Great design of it! The roofing looks great! Great tower! It looks very nice how you have done the plants, rocks and water underneath the house and around the sides of the lot! The water lily lights look very nice. The water jet fountain features are nice,. It looks great how you have done the front steps, and the way you have used the spiral steps looks very nice! . Nice type of windows that you have used , and it looks great how you have placed them. The house would be a very nice natural home to enjoy living in , being able to enjoy looking outside whilst inside and seeing all the nice plants and water surroundings! The greenery on the exterior walls of the house looks nice. Great area where you have used the rope fencing and sims can enjoy doing star gazing using the telescope . Great deck area for sims to enjoy relaxing in the new hanging chairs, The chairs suit your build so well! It is nice that you have the fairy castle in your build for fairy sims to have fun sleeping and throwing parties in. All of the outdoors areas look so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The living room is very nice. Nice floral pattern on the sofa, arm chair and floor mat. The pictures on the wall behind the tv are very nice for sims to see as they relax there watching tv.. The plants either side of the tv and flowers on the coffee table look great there,The branch themed light suits well the home, Nice type of curtains that you have used through the home and the shade of blue that you have used for them looks nice. Great study desk nook area for sims to use a computer at or enjoy sitting there reading a book. The lantern wall lights in the corner there look nice. Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen and dining area,. It looks great how you have placed the pot plants on the shelf there . The plants wall shelf decor items looks nice. It looks great how you have done the kitchen counters,. The jug and bowl and the lemonade jug on the counter look great. Pretty floral light that you have placed on the side plates display cabinet. The floral floor mat looks nice, Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms ! Very nice master bedroom. The shades of blue that you have used in this bedroom and the kitchen look very nice,The branch themed master bed suits well the home. The leafy pattern on the wall behind the bed looks nice. Nice type of bedside tables that you have used, Sims will enjoy relaxing in the rocking chairs. It looks nice how you have placed and coloured the cushions at the foot of the bed. Great texture that you have used for the bedroom walls. The rose in the vase on the study desk is pretty, and would be nice for sims to see as they are sitting there,The floral patterned sofa sitting area is nice, Nice shade of orange that you have used in the single bedroom and bathroom.. The plant themed bed pattern on the single bed looks great. The leaves decor on the bedhead wall looks great there. It looks nice how you have placed the pot plants and hanging plant baskets in the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home! :) Sims will enjoy living there! It is very nice both the exterior of the home , the interior and the outdoors areas !
    Just a little mention that the flickr link does not lead straight to pictures of your build,
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow, it looks amazing! :mrgreen: I really love the decor you've used, it all looks great and makes the rooms feel homely :D The architecture also looks great, I love the idea of it being a tree house and the landscaping looks very nice, great use of the tree for the chairs :mrgreen: rec'd, faved and gonna download tonight :thumbup:
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    tumblr_lygfmdwbq61qir83io3_250.gif

:shock: :shock: :-o :-o :P :x :mrgreen::):D :!: :!: :!: 8) :shock: :-o :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :XD: :!: :XD: :shock:

What is this!!!!! WOW
    This tree house is amazing! I love treehouses, and you know what? Although I don't own pets (hope there's not too much Pets stuff) I have everything else including the store stuff sooo... DOWNLOADING! Rec'd! Fave'd! Clicked any other buttons I can.... Except report :lol::lol: It is a beautiful build Yanti, I am once more thrown off my chair with jealousy at your building skill :D:cry::lol: Nature-y faire folk builds are my fave kind! So this is like... So cool :) Thanks for sharing with us! ~YJ~
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited March 2014
    That tree house is amazing :shock: perfect for our fairy-elf like sims :lol:
  • Options
    snowplow19snowplow19 Posts: 158 Member
    edited March 2014
    LOVE this build yanti!!! I adore tree houses and this one is amazing! Where did you get that tree bed?? I love it! It's definitely gonna get a rec from me! Great job! :)
  • Options
    JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited March 2014
    Fantastic build, yanti! The new store set items fit in great. Rec'd :thumbup:
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's fantastic Yanti!!! I love the fairy sims residing there and the store items look great! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2014
    Fabulous Yanti! So creative. I love how you used the L shaped stairs and all the touches of nature in the interior. Rec'd.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow Yanti it is very beautiful dear.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I got it Rec'd for you..
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited March 2014
    This build came together so amazingly well. Oh my gosh. A perfect home for a fairy family!
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yanti so creative and cute! Fabulous build! Love the blues and browns you used! Got ya Rec'd for sure! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    WOW!!! Yanti, its beautiful :thumbup: rec'd :)

Thank you! I am so glad you liked it. I just wish that we could build more than 5 floors. Then I could build more taller tree houses. :D Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Kaztomp wrote:
    OMG!!!

This is stunning! Beautiful and creative and visually appealing and.. and just perfect!

You are one heck of a talented builder my sweet - I adore your creations; they are always so diverse and aesthetically pleasing to the senses - I just wanna climb the ladder and get right inside Windcrest to explore it in detail!

PS. Nice to see another friend who loves Dragon Valley :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

xx *hugs* xx

That's true I love Dragon Valley too! :D It is one of the best EA made neighbourhood. I am so happy that you liked my tree house! It makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you sweetie. I love your builds too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    edited March 2014
    Love the house, really unique style with a charmingly rustic interior, well done! :).
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yanti This is such a wonderful build, so charming in every way a fairy's delight to live in. :D :thumbup:
    Rec'd and favoured my dear friend :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yanti I love love love this!!! All that wood and the colors and the naturey tree housey look is just gorgeous! Wonderfully fantastic job! :mrgreen: :thumbup: Rec'd! :)
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited March 2014
    WOW Yanti! Windcrest is Fabulous! I love the way you used the roof embellishments. They look so pretty! Really beautiful design of the exterior. I can just picture myself daydreaming in one of those hanging chairs, lol! The interior looks so cozy and comfortable too. Rec'd and Fav'd. Hugs! :XD:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Windcrest is a very nice tree house! :) Very nice exterior of it! Great design of it! The roofing looks great! Great tower! It looks very nice how you have done the plants, rocks and water underneath the house and around the sides of the lot! The water lily lights look very nice. The water jet fountain features are nice,. It looks great how you have done the front steps, and the way you have used the spiral steps looks very nice! . Nice type of windows that you have used , and it looks great how you have placed them. The house would be a very nice natural home to enjoy living in , being able to enjoy looking outside whilst inside and seeing all the nice plants and water surroundings! The greenery on the exterior walls of the house looks nice. Great area where you have used the rope fencing and sims can enjoy doing star gazing using the telescope . Great deck area for sims to enjoy relaxing in the new hanging chairs, The chairs suit your build so well! It is nice that you have the fairy castle in your build for fairy sims to have fun sleeping and throwing parties in. All of the outdoors areas look so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The living room is very nice. Nice floral pattern on the sofa, arm chair and floor mat. The pictures on the wall behind the tv are very nice for sims to see as they relax there watching tv.. The plants either side of the tv and flowers on the coffee table look great there,The branch themed light suits well the home, Nice type of curtains that you have used through the home and the shade of blue that you have used for them looks nice. Great study desk nook area for sims to use a computer at or enjoy sitting there reading a book. The lantern wall lights in the corner there look nice. Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen and dining area,. It looks great how you have placed the pot plants on the shelf there . The plants wall shelf decor items looks nice. It looks great how you have done the kitchen counters,. The jug and bowl and the lemonade jug on the counter look great. Pretty floral light that you have placed on the side plates display cabinet. The floral floor mat looks nice, Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms ! Very nice master bedroom. The shades of blue that you have used in this bedroom and the kitchen look very nice,The branch themed master bed suits well the home. The leafy pattern on the wall behind the bed looks nice. Nice type of bedside tables that you have used, Sims will enjoy relaxing in the rocking chairs. It looks nice how you have placed and coloured the cushions at the foot of the bed. Great texture that you have used for the bedroom walls. The rose in the vase on the study desk is pretty, and would be nice for sims to see as they are sitting there,The floral patterned sofa sitting area is nice, Nice shade of orange that you have used in the single bedroom and bathroom.. The plant themed bed pattern on the single bed looks great. The leaves decor on the bedhead wall looks great there. It looks nice how you have placed the pot plants and hanging plant baskets in the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home! :) Sims will enjoy living there! It is very nice both the exterior of the home , the interior and the outdoors areas !
    Just a little mention that the flickr link does not lead straight to pictures of your build,

Rose, thanks so much hon! You are amazing! Thank you for your support. Thanks also for the heads up about the flickr link. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    samj6 wrote:
    Wow, it looks amazing! :mrgreen: I really love the decor you've used, it all looks great and makes the rooms feel homely :D The architecture also looks great, I love the idea of it being a tree house and the landscaping looks very nice, great use of the tree for the chairs :mrgreen: rec'd, faved and gonna download tonight :thumbup:

Thanks Sam! :D Much appreciated! I am thrilled to get a DRF from you. Hope you enjoy the tree house in game. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited March 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    samj6 wrote:

xx *hugs* xx

That's true I love Dragon Valley too! :D It is one of the best EA made neighbourhood. I am so happy that you liked my tree house! It makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you sweetie. I love your builds too. ((Hugs)) :D

I'm a Dragon Valley fan :mrgreen:. I got it for Christmas and haven't played in any other world since :thumbup: , except for when I'm building :lol: I have a special world for that :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2014
    Such a playful, imaginative build, beautiful and full of character. I love it! :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    tumblr_lygfmdwbq61qir83io3_250.gif

:shock: :shock: :-o :-o :P :x :mrgreen::):D :!: :!: :!: 8) :shock: :-o :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :XD: :!: :XD: :shock:

What is this!!!!! WOW
    This tree house is amazing! I love treehouses, and you know what? Although I don't own pets (hope there's not too much Pets stuff) I have everything else including the store stuff sooo... DOWNLOADING! Rec'd! Fave'd! Clicked any other buttons I can.... Except report :lol::lol: It is a beautiful build Yanti, I am once more thrown off my chair with jealousy at your building skill :D:cry::lol: Nature-y faire folk builds are my fave kind! So this is like... So cool :) Thanks for sharing with us! ~YJ~

Dear Jane, you always make me laugh! :lol: You are such a delight! :D Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. I am very pleased that you liked my build enough to give it a DRF! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    That tree house is amazing :shock: perfect for our fairy-elf like sims :lol:

That's what I thought too! :D This would be a nice home for the elves! Glad you liked it. ((Hugs))