Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962´s Tiny Modern H.: NEW STUDIOpg.4

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Luxury Studio for Vacation is a very nice home. :) It looks great how you brought your inspiration home pictures to simversion form ! Great exterior of the house! It looks great the type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them in the home. It looks very nice how you have coloured the sections of the front porch green. The pool at the front of the home looks great! It looks great that you have placed the loungers on the front porch for sims to enjoy relaxing on in the outdoors air and sunlight. Sims will enjoy also sitting out on the porch at the table and chairs . It looks very nice how you have done the middle plants alcove section. It looks great how you have set up the car parking spot. The pots of pink flowers are nice for sims to see when sitting out on the porch. The texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen area. The red and white recolouring of the furnishings there look great. It looks great how you have placed the items on the kitchen shelves. The red/white colours go well with the brown wooden texture of the walls. It looks great how you have used the glass walls/windows to separate off the kitchen area. The red lamp and the potplant on the bookcases tables are nice touches. Great bar counter for sims to enjoy eating their meals at. It looks great how you have placed the overhead cabinets there. Great study desk nook area for sims to use the computer at the table. It is great that you have placed the fireplace nearby to keep sims warm whilst studying or whilst they are relaxing on the sofa there reading a book. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the music player whilst studying or reading. The photo that you have placed behind the sofa looks nice and bright and suits the feel of the home. Nice floor mat that you have placed there. Very nice bed area. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. It looks great how you have placed the floral photo frame, vase of flowers and plant on the dresser table behind the bed, for sims to like seeing when they first wake up in the morning. The picture on the side wall of the bed area looks great and suits the area.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Once more time, thank you very much to you, my dear Rose, for your nice comments on my new lot. They means a lot to me. Happy Friday and big hugs :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    Pretty studio! :D Love the modern architecture! Good job Airis! Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Pretty studio! :D Love the modern architecture! Good job Airis! Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you very much, dear yanti. I´m happy for you like it. Happy Friday and weekend. Big hugs :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love small house and your studio looks amazing, AIRIS! The color you chose for both interior/exterior is really beautiful! Left you a big rec :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    saitouamy wrote:
    I love small house and your studio looks amazing, AIRIS! The color you chose for both interior/exterior is really beautiful! Left you a big rec :D

Thank you very much, dear Amy ! :D Well, I didn´t really choose all the colours and patterns. A real designer made it for me LOL.
    Have a look here: http://www.planosplanos.com/plano-de-casa-pequena-y-moderna-para-vacaciones-1-dormitorio/#more-1513

Happy Friday and weekend ahead. Big hugs :D
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh my, that website has so much beautiful house plans! *immediately bookmarked*
    And you've made it gorgeously with all sims decors/textures :D