Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AIRIS6962´s Tiny Modern H.: NEW STUDIOpg.4

Comments

• Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2014
    I really like these. I am terrible at making small houses, I can never fit everything in. You did a great job at putting everything in but not making the home look/feel cramped
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited January 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    I really like these. I am terrible at making small houses, I can never fit everything in. You did a great job at putting everything in but not making the home look/feel cramped

I´m really happy for you like it. Well, an advice: Put only the basic and try to it looks nice. Try to be practical. Don´t repeat innecesary items/things. For example: if you have a sink in the bathroom already, you don´t need another one in the kitchen, so you can have another extra counter for sims cook. Good luck, I´m sure you will get it :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    MY NEW WIP:

Concrete Modular Loft (10 x 15)

This is my inspiration:

casas-modulos-perspectiva.jpg"width=500"

And this is my new WIP, it´s almost finished and ready for upload it. I´m testing it in game:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ooooo I really really really like your new WIP!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Ooooo I really really really like your new WIP!!! :mrgreen:

Thank you, dear Meagan :D And I suppose my new sim Manuel too LOL :mrgreen: Big hugs !!
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah he is quite the pixilated hunk! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi AIRIS, Your Concrete Modular Loft looks great and so does your test sim! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,653 Member
    edited January 2014
    Your WIP is looking great! :) Great exterior of it! Very nice balcony and patio areas. Nice furnishing of the interior. It is looking nice!
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love this! Good luck finishing up. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    It is so cute! Great micro home Airis! :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing it in the exchange. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It is great that you have now uploaded your build to the exchange. Concrete Modular is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it. The types and placement of the windows through the home look great. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the larger glass windows and also looking through them to see what is happening outdoors. Nice front porch patio for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the seats outdoors in the sunlight. Very nice pool area for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool or resting on the umbrella shaded lounger poolside. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the air at the dining table. It looks great how you have placed the trees together in the corner of the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa and watching tv or playing video games. Great to have the music player there for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst relaxing. The picture on the wall behind the sofa looks nice. Great study desk area for sims to use the computer or have a read at the table. It looks great how you have placed the shelving behind the desk and have the items on the shelf, and the patterned picture behind the shelf. Very nice side wall dining table alcove area. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the side walls there for sims to see when eating their food. Great patterned floor mat that you have placed under the dining table. It is nice that you have the nearby fireplace to keep sims warm when eating their food, studying or just relaxing on the sofa. Great design of the kitchen. The texture that you have used for the furnishings there looks great. Great fridge alcove and the star décor on the wall is nice for sims to see when preparing food.. Great upper balcony for sims to rest on the seats and look out at the views. Sims will enjoy doing star gazing using the telescope or painting on the easel there. The fencing that you have used the balcony looks nice. Very nice loft bed area! It looks great how you have placed the book shelves and pictures on the wall behind the bed head. The pattern on the bed is very nice. The plants in the corners of this loft area are nice natural touches. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar there. It is great that you have the chin up equipment for sims to keep fit by using it to raise their athletic skill. The tiling of the bathroom walls looks great. The cherry blossom plant on the bathroom sink is a nice touch. It looks great that you have placed the beauty products on the sink and on the upper shelf. The purple colour of the towels looks nice with the rest of the colour of the room.
    It is a great loft home! :)
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited January 2014
    Concrete Modular Loft is amazing, AIRIS! It has really beautiful modern pattern and shapes. I love how you decorate interiors too :D Left you a big rec!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Hi AIRIS, Your Concrete Modular Loft looks great and so does your test sim! :D

Thank you, Rose. I´m glad for you like it. They´re both in my studio already. Hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    It is great that you have now uploaded your build to the exchange. Concrete Modular is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it. The types and placement of the windows through the home look great. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the larger glass windows and also looking through them to see what is happening outdoors. Nice front porch patio for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the seats outdoors in the sunlight. Very nice pool area for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool or resting on the umbrella shaded lounger poolside. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the air at the dining table. It looks great how you have placed the trees together in the corner of the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa and watching tv or playing video games. Great to have the music player there for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst relaxing. The picture on the wall behind the sofa looks nice. Great study desk area for sims to use the computer or have a read at the table. It looks great how you have placed the shelving behind the desk and have the items on the shelf, and the patterned picture behind the shelf. Very nice side wall dining table alcove area. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the side walls there for sims to see when eating their food. Great patterned floor mat that you have placed under the dining table. It is nice that you have the nearby fireplace to keep sims warm when eating their food, studying or just relaxing on the sofa. Great design of the kitchen. The texture that you have used for the furnishings there looks great. Great fridge alcove and the star décor on the wall is nice for sims to see when preparing food.. Great upper balcony for sims to rest on the seats and look out at the views. Sims will enjoy doing star gazing using the telescope or painting on the easel there. The fencing that you have used the balcony looks nice. Very nice loft bed area! It looks great how you have placed the book shelves and pictures on the wall behind the bed head. The pattern on the bed is very nice. The plants in the corners of this loft area are nice natural touches. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar there. It is great that you have the chin up equipment for sims to keep fit by using it to raise their athletic skill. The tiling of the bathroom walls looks great. The cherry blossom plant on the bathroom sink is a nice touch. It looks great that you have placed the beauty products on the sink and on the upper shelf. The purple colour of the towels looks nice with the rest of the colour of the room.
    It is a great loft home! :)

Dear Rose, you´re great with your comments. Nothing, not even the smallest detail escapes your view ! Thank you very much for your nice comments. Big hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I love this! Good luck finishing up. :D **Hugs**

Thank you very much, dear Sharon. You know, and everybody, that I finished it and uploaded to my studio already. Sorry for my late answer to you and to all the friends who commented here :oops: . Big hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    It is so cute! Great micro home Airis! :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing it in the exchange. :D

Thank you very much, dear yanti. Such words from a great builder as you are it´s an honour to me. Big hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    saitouamy wrote:
    Concrete Modular Loft is amazing, AIRIS! It has really beautiful modern pattern and shapes. I love how you decorate interiors too :D Left you a big rec!

Thank you very much, dear Amy. You´re always so nice to me. You always comment not only my creations, but my memories in game too. Big hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    First of all, I want to apologize for my delay in answering your kind comments, which infinitely grateful. This is my loft over:

Concrete Modular Loft

Link to download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7968169

My inspiration:
    casas-modulos-perspectiva.jpg

My lot:
    roof_up_original.jpg

Description : The same if your sim is a wormbook, an artist, a musician, a genious, sporty, a cook, loves the outside spaces or doesn´t...this loft offers everything they could need. You can enjoy of the beautiful views through all the big windows and see the stars from your bed before sleeping. The inside decór contains items in vivid colours and wooden touchs in floors and some furniture for giving more warm sensation. 1 Master Bedroom, 1 Bathroom. Swimming pool, Barbacue Area and Parking. All appliances and electronics included. No CC, No CAP. Play tested and Custard checked. Final price totally furnished 55,035 ( Car not included )

All the pics here: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Concrete Modular Loft
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi Airis! You did a Spectacular job with Concrete Modular! I love how you incorporated the second story. It looks better than the RL photo! Very cool furnishings inside and I really Love how you always manage to get both a car and a pool included with these little guys! Rec'd and I would like to wish you Good Luck in the contest! :D
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited January 2014
    Great work on these mini masterpieces!
    The designs, architecture and decor are beautiful. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi Airis! You did a Spectacular job with Concrete Modular! I love how you incorporated the second story. It looks better than the RL photo! Very cool furnishings inside and I really Love how you always manage to get both a car and a pool included with these little guys! Rec'd and I would like to wish you Good Luck in the contest! :D

Thank you very much, dear Cath. Glad for you like it. Well, my sims always need to barbacues parties and likes the water a lot, and my simself can´t live without her motorbike !! :mrgreen::lol:
    Your Studio is wonderful. I love the design and the decór. Good luck for you too in the contest!! Big hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    itguyinsc wrote:
    Great work on these mini masterpieces!
    The designs, architecture and decor are beautiful. :)

Thank you very much, dear Itsy :D A new one is comming ! I hope you like it too. Hugs :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I´m going to upload my new Studio:

Luxury Studio For Vacation

Link to download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7983487

This is my inspiration:

Plano-de-casa-peque%C3%B1a-y-moderna-para-vacaciones-1-dormitorio.jpg

Plano-de-casa-peque%C3%B1a-y-moderna-para-vacaciones-1-dormitorio-2.jpg

And this is my Lot:

Screenshot-201.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-211.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-209.jpg"width=640"

All the pics here: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Luxury Studio For Vacation

Description: My sim Manuel Garrido wanted to have an additional home for holidays and weekends. A place where he could relax and take refuge for all, or, if he wanted, have parties with friends. A luxurious design studio to look like a V.I.P. Almost everything in this studio is imitation, to lower the cost, because he preferred to spend most of the budget on a luxury sports car!
    As you can see in the pictures is a house built of wood, with a glass front and roof and very very bright. It has one bedroom, one bathroom for general use and a dining area next to the living. It also has an open front, perfect for enjoying the views at sunset.
    1 Master Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Barbacue Area, Swimming Pool and Parking. Total Cost Furnished 50,022 (Car not included) NO CC, NO CAP. Play tested and Custard checked.

This is for Miss Arica´s Contest, so I had to include an only item from the Store. I choosed this: La-Di-Da Windows by BahHaus

Thumbnail_64x64.png

My sim Manuel saw the design of a studio in a drawing and liked it a lot. So he commissioned the construction tireless Airis that build it. She said she could cut prices on almost all materials, but this window was intended impresicindible if he really looks like a V.I.P., because this window is popular with various movie stars and ambassadors. This must mean whoever owns this window must be a V.I.P.!

Aditional info: The fire alarm and burglar alarm are behind the refrigerator.

I hope you like it :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Luxury Studio for Vacation is a very nice home. :) It looks great how you brought your inspiration home pictures to simversion form ! Great exterior of the house! It looks great the type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them in the home. It looks very nice how you have coloured the sections of the front porch green. The pool at the front of the home looks great! It looks great that you have placed the loungers on the front porch for sims to enjoy relaxing on in the outdoors air and sunlight. Sims will enjoy also sitting out on the porch at the table and chairs . It looks very nice how you have done the middle plants alcove section. It looks great how you have set up the car parking spot. The pots of pink flowers are nice for sims to see when sitting out on the porch. The texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen area. The red and white recolouring of the furnishings there look great. It looks great how you have placed the items on the kitchen shelves. The red/white colours go well with the brown wooden texture of the walls. It looks great how you have used the glass walls/windows to separate off the kitchen area. The red lamp and the potplant on the bookcases tables are nice touches. Great bar counter for sims to enjoy eating their meals at. It looks great how you have placed the overhead cabinets there. Great study desk nook area for sims to use the computer at the table. It is great that you have placed the fireplace nearby to keep sims warm whilst studying or whilst they are relaxing on the sofa there reading a book. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the music player whilst studying or reading. The photo that you have placed behind the sofa looks nice and bright and suits the feel of the home. Nice floor mat that you have placed there. Very nice bed area. Nice pattern that you have used for the bed. It looks great how you have placed the floral photo frame, vase of flowers and plant on the dresser table behind the bed, for sims to like seeing when they first wake up in the morning. The picture on the side wall of the bed area looks great and suits the area.
    It is a very nice home! :)