Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fantasy Fashion **WINNER ANNOUNCED**

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    KISRTYF1KISRTYF1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited January 2014
    Winner and results and signatures posted. You all did an amazing job. Thank You :D. An thank you Tacha, you are a great judge I have really appreciated your help :D.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    GalaxyAlwaysGalaxyAlways Posts: 2,395 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you both for your scores and comments throughout this competition! I had a blast and am so happy to have gotten 3rd in my first competition! :3

Thank you so much for hosting this Kirsty!! I hope to be in more of your comps! :mrgreen:

Congratulations to Kami and everyone else, you were all amazing! <3
    iwls1x.png
  • Options
    MadelynsMommyMadelynsMommy Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh I love my siggy thanks so much for including me! I knew I was going to be in 4th place but I'm still pround that I was able to stick around to the end considering I came into this not being able to edit what so ever.

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to Tacha and Kristy for all the comments and scores and for being such fair and helpful judges! Kristy you were a great host and the assignmets were so much fun!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you both for your scores and comments throughout this competition! I had a blast and am so happy to have gotten 3rd in my first competition! :3

Thank you so much for hosting this Kirsty!! I hope to be in more of your comps! :mrgreen:

Congratulations to Kami and everyone else, you were all amazing! <3

Thanks Galaxy, you have been great, and it is amazing how good you are when being apart of this community for such a short time.

Oh I love my siggy thanks so much for including me! I knew I was going to be in 4th place but I'm still pround that I was able to stick around to the end considering I came into this not being able to edit what so ever.

Congrats to the winners! Thanks to Tacha and Kristy for all the comments and scores and for being such fair and helpful judges! Kristy you were a great host and the assignmets were so much fun!

Thanks Michelle, Considering you didnt edit at all when you started this competition a heavy editing comp to get fourth up against all the editors you should be really proud :D.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm going crazy! :shock: :oops: That is a wonderful birthday gift! :D Thank you so much for the comments and points! :)
    And of course, congratulations to Eggy, Galaxy and Michelle! :D You have created all so terrific pictures and it was my pleasure to join with you until the end! :wink:

Big thank you to Kirsty, you were a fantastic host! :) And also a big thanks to Tacha - you two was just great as a jury! :D Very fair and patient.

Thank you for the wonderful siggy and wOw! I looooove my Lookbook!!! :mrgreen:
    mynewsiggys.gif
  • Options
    RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations Kami!! :D
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Kamekoj wrote:
    I'm going crazy! :shock: :oops: That is a wonderful birthday gift! :D Thank you so much for the comments and points! :)
    And of course, congratulations to Eggy, Galaxy and Michelle! :D You have created all so terrific pictures and it was my pleasure to join with you until the end! :wink:

Big thank you to Kirsty, you were a fantastic host! :) And also a big thanks to Tacha - you two was just great as a jury! :D Very fair and patient.

Thank you for the wonderful siggy and wOw! I looooove my Lookbook!!! :mrgreen:

Aww Happy Birthday Kami, you did a wonderful job throughout this contest, it was really fun to put together your lookbook,your an amazing contestant.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Happy birthday Kami and congrats on 1st place :)
  • Options
    eggy900eggy900 Posts: 4,661 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Happy birthday, Kami! Huge congratulations on your placement :mrgreen: And to all the other finalists, as well :3 I didn't expect to get second up against such tough competition :O

Does anyone have a GIF making website they can recommend for siggies?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    eggy900 wrote:
    Happy birthday, Kami! Huge congratulations on your placement :mrgreen: And to all the other finalists, as well :3 I didn't expect to get second up against such tough competition :O

Does anyone have a GIF making website they can recommend for siggies?

Hey Eggy, You deserved your placement Eggy I have loved all your images. I would recommened LunaPic, it keeps the quality relatively well;

qFGF2jk.gif

Link;

http://www133.lunapic.com/editor/
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited January 2014
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: Congratulations Kami and Happy Birthday :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Congratulations Eggy & Galaxy :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    edited January 2014

Congratulations Michelle. Your editing has really improved! I'm jealous :)
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Tacha! You should not be jealous your pictures are always amazing ;)
  • Options
    KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    edited January 2014
    [img]http://bangshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/thankyou-685x637.gif "width=650"[/img]

for your Birthday Wishes - Riki, Kirsty, Michelle, Eggy & Tacha!!! :mrgreen:

And Thanks for the compliment Kirsty! :oops:
    mynewsiggys.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Your welcome Kami. Thank You all again for a wonderful cycle. As for the next cycle it will be based on greek gods hero's and monsters, titan's ect;

QcKMeeT.png

The forums are busy right now with lots of contest so I will open this in Feb/March.
    0EbLrhU.png