Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Wedding - Calling litabelaqua and summermistx3!

Comments

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2013
    Oh my goodness.

YAY!!! It's finally here!! I was giggling SO MUCH when he proposed!!! xD I still giggle when i think back to it! Is it ok if i upload a simself as a child? Or a teen... i'm actually a teen in RL but i'm very small for my age!

“I've received my invitation, and would like to RSVP that I will be attending!”

"I’m all gussied-up for The Big Day!"
    Username: emilzydiva
    Sim’s name: Emily Kirkwood
    Link to Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7588880

Screenshot-925_zps5cafcefe.jpg?t=1376686458

(her everyday has mucked up somehow... no cc used at all!)
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited August 2013
    Welcome to all our wonderful new guests!

liz7783 – Your Sim looks great! And she’s wearing purple. :) Welcome to the celebration!

Jez – Thank you for the wedding cake! It certainly suits the theme. And it’s got its own plumbob! Is it a playable wedding cake? Hee hee!

Dasheeeee – Thank you uploading and linking to your dress recolor! All of us that love it so much are grateful to be able to have it!

Emilzydiva – Emily, I love that you created a child Sim! She provides variety! I love how you’ve colored her dress and headpiece. :)

Ali – Oh you sweet thing, I already rec’d and fav’d your Sim when I saw you originally upload her. She is so absolutely lovely.
  • Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited August 2013
    Everyone up to here is on my Master list - off to update the Guest List!
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited August 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Alitoni wrote:
    Oh how lovely!! I love weddings, and this one looks like it's going to be the event of the decade!

“I've received my invitation, and would like to RSVP that I will be attending! My Plus One is ErnesaT."

I will get to work on a CAS guest as well as a photo. Do I need to make a new post for those, or can I just edit this post?

Well now!! I guess I don't have to RSVP to this shindig as I've already been chosen as a "Plus 1". :lol::lol:

@ Ally... not sure which of my AVIs you want but Sweet Tee is easily recognized.
    I figured, who better to party with than Nesa!! And I can download and dress up Nesa if you don't want to fuss with it. Just let me know which way to go. :wink:

Oh and I updated my original post here.

Since I don't know how to use Pose Player, feel free to dress her up and put her in. I luuurrrrvvveeee stilettos. My sim MUST be in heels .... and not some that everyone else is wearing. Sweet Tee must have a really nice dress. Something slinky and formal. Here's a pic of her current formal wear. It's not slinky but it's smoking hot.

s38l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

On second thought, Ally. I may have to upload her again. I think some of her stuff may contain cc. I only used sites I trust and am particular but I know not everyone uses cc.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I love that Nesa and Ali are "shopping together" for Nesa's outfit for the wedding! It's totally what good friends do! <3
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited August 2013
    Can I change my sim to this one who I pray is CC free?

"I’m all gussied-up for The Big Day!"
    Username: Dayshatw
    Sim’s name: Daysha Williams
    Link to Sim: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7257972

formalwear_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I look a little too happy to be attending the girl I'm stalking's wedding.....
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited August 2013
    My sim didn't get added to the guest list. Did she not pass the Custard check? I don't uses any CC, but you never know what can sneak in.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    My sim didn't get added to the guest list. Did she not pass the Custard check? I don't uses any CC, but you never know what can sneak in.

I'm so sorry! She must have slipped by me :oops: off to fetch her right now.

Daysha: This new sim also has CC, did you still want me to link to her instead? :)
  • Options
    aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm all gussied up for the Big Day!
    Username: Aminovas
    Sim's Name: Ami Novas and her mustang rescue pony Cooper
    Link to Sim:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7589595
    And I present to the bride and groom... Cooper, a rescued Pryor Mountain Mustang, ready to chill out and enjoy human attention and abundant amounts of hay! No more mesquite bushes for Cooper :)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7589596
    Ami-and-Coopercopy_zps3d22a798.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Oh yay! A Horsie Guest! What a delightful duo. Thanks, ami!
  • Options
    jezebelthenunjezebelthenun Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited August 2013
    I’m all gussied-up for The Big Day!
    jezebelthenun:
    Wedding Guest Simself:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7589924
    formalwear_original.jpg

• Options
    DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited August 2013
    Can I have my sim added to the guest list too, please.
    It's the 3rd from last post
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Urghhhh, no. I'll just upload a new sim.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited August 2013
    I love all these wonderful wedding guests! And Cooper is super, Aminovas!!

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I can't wait to see what Ally picks. I may have to go in-game and recolor a few things. You know, fix her hair and what not.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited August 2013
    ErnesaT wrote:
    /snip

On second thought, Ally. I may have to upload her again. I think some of her stuff may contain cc. I only used sites I trust and am particular but I know not everyone uses cc.
    Yeah, I noticed there was some CC included with Sweet Tea. So if you'll take it out, and re-upload her, or just zip her up and send her to me via email, I'll be more than happy to snap some pics with her and Alisa. :)

*laughs* This is so much fun!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Good morning!

western-wedding-cake-topper-w-horseshoe-300x300.jpg
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2013
    Aww thanks nana :P I created myself as a child because i'm very small for my age! I'm 13 but i look 10... :/
  • Options
    aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited August 2013
    thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Emlyzdiva, your child sim-self is adorable :):)

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Alright, I believe I have everyone :)

If you notice you or your sim is not on the list - please tell me! I'm not perfect, so sometimes I miss things.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm getting the "OOPS" page when I click the link for Mistey Sparkle.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ...that may or may not be because she was taken down...I may or may not have forgotten to remove the link...*hides*

All better! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    /snip

Yeah, I noticed there was some CC included with Sweet Tea. So if you'll take it out, and re-upload her, or just zip her up and send her to me via email, I'll be more than happy to snap some pics with her and Alisa. :)

*laughs* This is so much fun!!

I noticed the shoes were not EA ugly. :lol: Okay. I'll try to fix her, take down the old version (How do I do that?) and re-upload her.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited August 2013
    Don't worry about taking her down, hon. I'll see about taking out the stuff and snapping some pics today. I can take care of it. :wink: