Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coventry: A New England World. I'[M BACK!! Pg 4

Comments

• Options
    hirikotsuhirikotsu Posts: 88 Member
    Great pictures! This world is so beautiful and I'm so excited for when it's finished! I'd love to test it when you have a beta out!
  • Options
    ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    This is gorgeous, well done. I can't wait for more updates. How you did that awesome raised trellis? I'd love to know
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    The world looks great! It just seems to get better and better!
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I'm so glad to see you back working on this world, it is gorgeous! I live in a little fishing village in Downeast Maine and this is very authentic. Looks for all the world like a little bit of Camden, Maine. Or even Bar Harbor. But with less boats.
  • Options
    Aidan96Aidan96 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am so glad to see that you are back KOman. This world is absolute perfection! Cannot wait to see more updates. I will be keeping an eye out. Great work!
  • Options
    dst193dst193 Posts: 43 Member
    This is just beautiful. I am glad you have not abandoned it, that would be such a loss! I will continue to patiently wait till its completion. Please take your time for it is truly lovely.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @KOman123 your world is just stunning and beautiful. This world is just amazing and I cant wait until you are done with it. I would absolutely enjoy this. When will it be ready?
  • Options
    KuyakunKuyakun Posts: 58 Member
    Definitely a neighborhood with techniques in architecture and landscape to take notes from. I can't even begin to describe words to explain how stunning this project is.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    You are killing me with all of this waiting...LOL. I will be the first to upload this awesome world when you give the green light. <3
  • Options
    AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    Really hoping this world is still being worked on, as it's absolutely beautiful, especially those houses!!
  • Options
    LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    I completely agree, AmbsSim. Anxious to see it completed
  • Options
    KOman123KOman123 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Hiya everyone!

Here are some more pictures as I go!

Screenshot-348_zpsbagha5sj.jpg

Screenshot-359_zpskwg9rx7z.jpg

Screenshot-345_zps2mn0kgzk.jpg

Screenshot-351_zpsbv300sdd.jpg

• Options
    KOman123KOman123 Posts: 1,065 Member
    To answer y'alls questions:

Yes this world is still being worked on! I took a 50 day trip through Europe at the end of May so I haven't had much time to work on it, I am hoping to finish the world sometime before the end of the year!
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    KOman123 wrote: »
    To answer y'alls questions:

Yes this world is still being worked on! I took a 50 day trip through Europe at the end of May so I haven't had much time to work on it, I am hoping to finish the world sometime before the end of the year!

I will be reinstalling The Sims 3 when this comes out. Have been watching this thread for such a long time... Since July 2014. =)
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    Those pictures are stunning! I am so anxious for this world. Happy to hear you're still working on it :)
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    Bookmarking :)
    This world looks beautiful so far and those houses.. wow!
  • Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    simply love it!! this is the first time i see your world. great!!! enjoy building it and please keep sharing. hope you had a great journey through Europe.
  • Options
    dancingteendancingteen Posts: 3 New Member
    Just came across this thread, I honestly have to say this world is stunning. Really looking forward to this. don't give up! <3
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I'm excited! I have completely rolled back into Sims 3 and 2. I just can't get into 4 at all. Sad really.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    bluzkat65 wrote: »
    I'm excited! I have completely rolled back into Sims 3 and 2. I just can't get into 4 at all. Sad really.

I agree with this statement and looking forward to this world big time. Thank you for getting back to it. Sounds like you had an exciting trip. Don't blame you for choosing to take that for sure. Amazing memories I am sure.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I cannot wait. The EA worlds bore me. So I cannot wait to play with realistic worlds.

That was something that always annoyed me with EA's worlds. They made Open World, but they didn't design worlds that make it worthwhile.
  • Options
    happyhobbyfarmerhappyhobbyfarmer Posts: 8 New Member
    KOman123 your world looks amazing, I have been lurking for about year drooling over this world LOL, I can't wait til it becomes available, well worth the wait I'm sure! :)
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Mrknowitall526Mrknowitall526 Posts: 386 Member
    I'm really excited for this! I've actually been getting the urge to create my own world, but CAW looks so daunting, and also, hearing that it takes people years to finish things is overwhelming to me!

I have been playing in Sunsent Valley 2nd Edition and love that world, but I've been looking for something new. I hope this is finished soon!
  • Options
    LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    I cannot wait. The EA worlds bore me. So I cannot wait to play with realistic worlds.

That was something that always annoyed me with EA's worlds. They made Open World, but they didn't design worlds that make it worthwhile.

I know! The EA worlds bug me too, but so few of the Custom worlds really look good and are fun to play on! Besides that, I don't have all the EPs so many of the Custom Worlds I use are clearly missing stuff. I can't afford all the EPs, as all the Sims stuff is ridiculously expensive. If I could buy the EPs with store points, I would.
  • Options
    justletmedownldjustletmedownld Posts: 63 Member
    Wouldn't it be nice if he really was back? He has put some very seriously good work into this. He might return to it some day. I can understand, there are a zillion reasons why something is put on hold. Anyhow, this is some good work. Think about sharing some of your builds dude even if the world stays in limbo.
    I'm thinking of starting a movement, or revolution. Sims3 players unite. LOL. We need more custom worlds to keep us playing, exploring, interested. We have got to keep this game alive. I would if I could, but, I have tried many times and I guess I'm just too old to figure out create a world. Dang wouldn't I love to though.
    At any rate I will keep checking this thread. I have actually downloaded a couple worlds from tumbler recently. More than that from elsewhere, but, most have been uninstalled.
    I think part of my movement will be to to petition Rflong7 into being a part of it. Her worlds keep everybody interested and playing.