Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We might not get a world with this

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HotBlackBabeHotBlackBabe Posts: 250
    edited August 2012
    There better be a new town!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited August 2012
    You demand? lol I have yet to actually play each town until I get fed up. With all the bugs and glitches I keep re-installing the game thousands of times even though the bugs and glitches don't disappear unless a patch fixes it. I haven't been able to play appaloosa plains because of the horse thing and starlight shores...well if I avoid certain things, but I just want all bugs and glitches to be dealt with. As long as that happens I can live with the idea of not getting a new town. Speaking for myself I have, minus the dreadful barnacle bay, 9 worlds to choose between...10 with moonlight falls eventually. I think that's more than enough :shock:
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't even care if we get a new town.

So much awesomeness here, it's not even an issue. I would be super happy to play Seasons in any town.

I'm busting!!!!! :D
  • Options
    RAE2786RAE2786 Posts: 683 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Eh, I'm not too bothered. I already know that I'm gonna be playing Hidden Springs and Bridgeport once I get this EP :mrgreen: .
  • Options
    kencokamokencokamo Posts: 192 Member
    edited August 2012
    clubers wrote:
    joshire wrote:
    Sorry, but don't they usually preview the new town in the launch trailer?

Not in the Ambitions and Pets trailer (ironically both took place in Riverview), so Seasons can do it to.

That's not irony. Coincidence maybe.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited August 2012
    Because of this statement from the Guru's blog I am inclined to believe there is no new world:

"Swimming in the Ocean
    For the first time ever in The Sims PC/Mac franchise, your Sims can head out into the ocean for a swim in The Sims 3 Seasons! Whether it’s taking a dip off of the sunny beaches of Sunset Valley, or going for a paddle around the murky waters surrounding Bridgeport, your Sims are no longer confined to swimming only in pools. Explore previously unreachable areas in the world, or take along a floatie lounger for some relaxation! Your Sims can even brave the icy waters during winter in search of the Polar Bear Club moodlet!
    "

He specifically mentions other towns but nothing about any new one. Who knows, though, we could still be surprised.

I don't actually care if there is a new town. We have plenty to play with as it is. I was planning on making Moonlight Falls my new main hood, anyway.

"It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    Rianna90Rianna90 Posts: 103 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Then they should fix Riverview, add some more lots, and re-release it for free in the store with lots that fit the size of the new additions. I can't figure out how I would fit all those lots in any of the EA worlds, except Lucky Palms and that one really doesn't need all the seasonal stuff.
  • Options
    DrummerboyDrummerboy Posts: 89 Member
    edited August 2012
    Personally I don't think we need a new world.
    1)(For my own selfish reason) It'll add more into the game, taking up more space on my computer

2)We're getting seasons, it doesn't matter what world it is cause every world will have all four seasons(unless you turn one off)

3)The world team as already made Lucky Palms and Moonlight Falls. They need a break.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2012
    Both expansions in chat? Does it mean 2 hours? :) I doubt, maybe 45 mins of Supernatural and 15 mins of Seasons?
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited August 2012
    if seasons has no town thats fine with me.
  • Options
    mylffnpomylffnpo Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2012
    what about the world they show at the 8 sec mark in the trailer?
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I think that was just modified Sunset Valley.