Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a ''Unlimited Simpoint Code''?

Hi everybody!
I just wondered is there like an ''Unlimited'' Simpoint code, that works again and again...? I'm asking becoose Simpoints are so expencive - I'm not gonna pay 10euros for 1000 Simpoints! Although i love the free Simpoint who come in some of the Sims3 Expancions, that's cool!!

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited June 2012
    there are sometimes discount codes you can use more than once, but there isn't a way to get Simpoints for free, and certainly no code you can put in that will give you an unlimited amount.
    if you spend more, you get more as well. save up your pennies and soon enough you can be the proud owner of 24,360 points for only $160US.
  • Options
    SweetLulibySweetLuliby Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    its sad how expensive all this is, i was really hoping for a cheat code ....now we get ripped off in the expansion packs, and they charge an arm and a leg for cool hair styls, ive gotten 3 expansion packs and the hair sux on all of them... :evil: ....back when then sims were awsome, u could just UNLOCK EVERYTHING ...now u gotta pay outta pocket?!? ILL never conform!!!!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited June 2013
    If you live in the USA, there are ads on the store page put out by different sponsors that gives you up to 50 sp a day. 1 add is 10 sp so watching it 5 times gives you 50. If you watch them everyday, they add up pretty fast. You could get 1550 sp per month if you catch them everyday.

http://s1079.photobucket.com/user/jdb2206/media/screenshot1_zps8d60585d.jpg.html
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited June 2013
    Lol.. The Store doesn't have a cheat like that.

Ok, but actually that had happened before in the biggest TS3 scandal ever. Some people here might knew it... August 2010..
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited June 2013
    :shock:
  • Options
    pkboopkboo Posts: 218 Member
    edited July 2013
    Valgon57 wrote:
    Lol.. The Store doesn't have a cheat like that.
    Not sure if you were replying to lisasc360 about the ad thing but it is true. I have gotten 250 free simpoints from listening to their ads and due to that I was able to get Sunlit Tides when it was on sale this past weekend since I already had 1000 simpoints.
  • Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited July 2013
    :shock:

Ditto!
  • Options
    kmcekmce Posts: 1,150 Member
    edited July 2013
    The store is a complete ripoff
  • Options
    Wallace472Wallace472 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree that EA do charge the world for everything, but surely there must be a hack to get unlimited simpoints, maybe its just that no one has found it yet :(
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited June 2014
    The only 'hack' for 'unlimited' simpoints comes after you put in your 'unlimited' credit card info :lol:
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited June 2014
    The only 'hack' for 'unlimited' simpoints comes after you put in your 'unlimited' credit card info :lol:

:lol:
    :wink:
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wallace472 wrote:
    I agree that EA do charge the world for everything, but surely there must be a hack to get unlimited simpoints, maybe its just that no one has found it yet :(

Hello and welcome to the forums... :)

Even if there is a hack to get free simpoints, we are not allowed to use it or to post it here as it is against the rules to those types of hacks. So, please do not ask for hacks to get free simpoints as you can get banned by EA from using their site.
  • Options
    IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited June 2014
    Well if you had no moral quandries with using a cheat to get everything free, I wouldn't assume you have moral quandries with some of the websites that give away free store content.

Not condemning this. Not condoning this. Not suggesting this. Not discouraging this.
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    lisasc360 wrote:
    Wallace472 wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums... :)

Even if there is a hack to get free simpoints, we are not allowed to use it or to post it here as it is against the rules to those types of hacks. So, please do not ask for hacks to get free simpoints as you can get banned by EA from using their site.

I agree... sorry, but it's like asking for a game key code so you don't have to go and purchase the game yourself. This is how EA makes money, so revealing any such known code for unlimited sim points would probably be illegal. Probably best to end this thread now :wink:
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2014
    Is EA an evil company that charges too much for products that do not work as advertised, has such terrible customer service that they end up on various "worst of" lists every year, and who fail to support their products and fix their bug riddled code? Do they knowingly sell broken content and then refuse to ever fix it? Yep, you BET they do! And no small part of all that is actually illegal, at least here in the US where they are based. Problem is, you'd have to successfully figure out how to sue them and it'd have to be a class action suit with SEVERAL plaintiffs to actually make any difference and thus far no one has taken up that battle.

That being said... IT IS STILL ILLEGAL AND MORALLY WRONG AND FLAT OUT REPREHENSIBLE TO STEAL FROM THEM!!! WHAT THE FREAKING HADES IS ***WRONG*** WITH YOU PEOPLE?????
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree, AmaraRena, on every point :) And I wouldn't want anybody here to get banned for discussing such things.