Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Nomination Only Lottery with a Twist! CLOSED! All Prizes Are Awarded!

Hello all!

It's been a while since I had some simpoints, but today I splurged. So to share some smiles, I've decided to host a nomination only lottery, with a twist. Before I get into the details, please note that if you fail to follow the rules, your nominees will not be entered into the lottery and I will not track you down to try to get you to fix your mistakes.

The Rules:
1. This is a nomination only lottery, so you cannot enter yourself.

2. Each nominee can only be entered once. Because I will not be able to constantly update the list of entries, please read all posts before you submit your nominations.

3. Each person can nominate up to 3 people. Again you cannot nominate yourself, and each person can only be nominated once.

4. Each entry will be submitted into the lottery in the order they are posted. If your nominees are not posted, that means that either I haven't updated the list recently or you did not follow all of the rules.

5. Each entry must include a link to the nominee's wishlist and that wishlist must contain at least one 25sp item.

6. The lottery will conclude at approximately 12 noon tomorrow Central Standard Time...this means the lottery will be open for just over 21 hours. I will try to give some kind of a count down with the last hour the lottery is open. I will post when the lottery is closed before drawing the winners.

Once the lottery is closed the entry list will be placed into random.org's list randomizer. The top 10 people on the randomized list will each win one 25sp item of my choosing from their wishlist. If a winner no longer has a 25sp item on their WL when the drawing is completed, they will be disqualified and the next person down the list will be gifted.

Here's the Twist!!!!

All nominations must have less than 100 friends on their My Page! Why should the popular people have all the gifting fun! :) Good luck to everyone!

Comments