Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member

Feel free to add me too. I could use some more sim 3 friends for gift exchange and simporting. Don't use Showtime much, but then I took a 5 month break shortly after buying that expansion. Here's my Sims 3 profile.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Feel free to add me as well ! Same name as here
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Desperately looking for Sim port friends! My ID is the same as my username. :)
  • Options
    gothceltgirlgothceltgirl Posts: 10 New Member

I love Sims 3. Hesitant to invest in 4 b/c well... reasons, even though I've had it for years, don't get to play as often as I'd like. It's the best game ever! Anyone who would like to add me, can. I've not managed to get any friends yet either, as some of the previous people have mentioned. My username is the same here as everywhere else EA/Sims-related: gothceltgirl. :smile:
  • Options
    masantoremasantore Posts: 1 New Member
    I feel the exact same way! I definitely need more friends. I will add anyone!!
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    add me JudahWarrior
  • Options
    The question crops up every now and then of "do people still play Sims 3". And the answer will likely be a resounding "YES!" right up until current gen operating systems no longer support it. But since Windows 10 is supposedly the final Microsoft OS, with them now just adding new features now and then..
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
    Just tried sending a few more requests. Would be nice to have some friends. As stated previously my name is Ahrimanian. Only playing the sims 3 and still learning a lot. I would like to use the online features more in game like gifting and maybe this simport thing further down the line if I buy the content.
  • Options
    I haven't done any simports myself. Didn't have any friends for a long time, and I don't always have Showtime enabled. My current storylines though are using pretty much all my EP for various reasons. SOmetimes an outfit or build/buy item. Sometimes for a feature such as the ability to create ghosts or play a fairy.
  • Options
    Albertine26Albertine26 Posts: 18 Member
    Sorry to bump. but I am looking for friends. Been playing Sims3 for years but no rl friends do, so I have no Origin friends. If anyone would like to add me its: Albertine2610
  • Options
    XxIAmTheReaperxXXxIAmTheReaperxX Posts: 205 Member
    Still need friends!! Currently have a level 10 Acrobat and I'm trying to complete all the tour stops!! Only add me if you will accept my Sim
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited May 2017
    Please add me, same name on the Sims 3 site so easy to find me. I want to send and I want to host so I can earn all the badges and get the rewards. http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/butterfly61
  • Options
    SharonedeSharonede Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I'm in Uk and have zero friends
  • Options
    ChocomocolatoChocomocolato Posts: 1 New Member
    you can add me too :)
  • Options
    Sunshine_TigerSunshine_Tiger Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="butterfly61;c-15246240"]Anyone feel free to add me, always looking for simport friends, same name on both sites. [/quote]

I'm late but please add me
  • Options
    I've had show time and just found out what a support is so if you all could add me that would be great if you still play show time in 2017
  • Options
    [quote="Chocomocolato;c-15811013"]you can add me too :)[/quote]

Tried to add you couldn't find you
  • Options
    TitowamTitowam Posts: 24 New Member
    Add me; Titowam
  • Options
    Wilmaa11Wilmaa11 Posts: 1 New Member
    I need friends :smile: Please add me wilmaa11
  • Options
    KINGRPGKINGRPG Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm playing The Sims 3 - Showtime on Steam. Now I'm looking for friends to do the Simport. Feel Free to add me. Thanks
  • Options
    Sonata13SingerSonata13Singer Posts: 183 Member
    Add me, please. :)
    3ZWheQM.gif
    Origin ID: Sonata13Singer

I also create music and art (search up Sona13Singer on google... but I haven't been uploading a lot recently)
  • Options
    QueenkillabeeQueenkillabee Posts: 2 New Member
    Anybody please add me I'm trying to do simsport! Queenkillabee
  • Options
    angelhampangelhamp Posts: 29 New Member
    Add me. I just restarted playing
  • Options
    Luma_Bear32910Luma_Bear32910 Posts: 157 Member
    Added you :) my ID is SpiderQueen2010

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji