Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Directory Now Celebrating: No One (That We Know Of)!!

Comments

• Options
    HenrySpiralHenrySpiral Posts: 124 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Well, I'm sure once she gets back online she will. :) Enjoy your birthday!

I certainly plan to enjoy it! I just wanna be loved...By everyone!! :p
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Wow thanks, @ADWilson ! I didn't realize your birthday was also today. Neato! B)

It's not my birthday. I mentioned "birthday twins" since you share the day with smoothyrus129, sorry for causing any confusion.
    Thanks to everyone else who took time to wish me a happy birthday as well. Feels kind of rushed however... :/

It's too bad that you feel the birthday wishes sent your way are rushed. From what I've noticed and mind you I don't read every post, it seems like you mentioned today being your day yesterday. JediAriel and the other facilitators of this thread will see your post and add you to the main list as soon as possible. Please don't let this take away from your enjoyment factor and enjoy the rest of your special day.
  • Options
    JediArielJediAriel Posts: 4,870 Member

Wow thanks, @ADWilson ! I didn't realize your birthday was also today. Neato! B) Thanks to everyone else who took time to wish me a happy birthday as well. Feels kind of rushed however... :/

I am very sorry about your birthday not being acknowledged until now! I have been confined to bed rest today and can not be at my computer to make you a card. I wish you had told us your birthday a lot sooner. Less than a days notice is not much time for us to prepare. Most of us have health issues that make it difficult to do things at the last minute. This is not our job, just something we do because we love The Sims and this wonderful community.

I am very thankful to those who have taken time out of their day to wish you a Happy Birthday. I am sorry you feel that their messages to you feel rushed. They may not be "official birthday team members", but please know that they are doing it out of the kindness of their heart.

I hope that despite all this, that you are having a fabulous birthday!!! Wishing you a beautiful birthday weekend, with those you love!!!
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited January 2016
    @HenrySpiral - Awh, I am disappointed that you felt that the birthday wishes were rushed. I took the time to pick out a special poem for you just like I do for all the birthday simmers. Any who, I hope you enjoyed your birthday and ate lots of cake! :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @HenrySpiral, hope you had a most spectacular birthday. Sincerely.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Happy Birthday @HenrySpiral Was going to post a birthday picture but Photobucket is down for maintenance. :( Sawwwwwy
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited January 2016
    Happy late birthday, @HenrySpiral! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)
    f5b0f316f582d192c4b2ab2b1e992867.jpg
    527879016_cdc897045b.jpg
    9468bd057a81f3da6f4b72ece372f03d750152b8.jpg

Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @ErnesaT It's nice to meet you as well :blush: I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Happy Birthday @smoothyrus129 and @HenrySpiral! :smiley: Enjoy your special day!

happy-birthday-card-in-watercolor-style_23-2147520643.jpg
  • Options
    Yay February! Happy birthday month to all those that haven't been added to the list. <3
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Thank you, everybody, for the kind birthday wishes. :) And a belated happy birthday to my birthday twin, @HenrySpiral
  • Options
    HenrySpiralHenrySpiral Posts: 124 Member
    JediAriel wrote: »

Wow thanks, @ADWilson ! I didn't realize your birthday was also today. Neato! B) Thanks to everyone else who took time to wish me a happy birthday as well. Feels kind of rushed however... :/

I am very sorry about your birthday not being acknowledged until now! I have been confined to bed rest today and can not be at my computer to make you a card. I wish you had told us your birthday a lot sooner. Less than a days notice is not much time for us to prepare. Most of us have health issues that make it difficult to do things at the last minute. This is not our job, just something we do because we love The Sims and this wonderful community.

I am very thankful to those who have taken time out of their day to wish you a Happy Birthday. I am sorry you feel that their messages to you feel rushed. They may not be "official birthday team members", but please know that they are doing it out of the kindness of their heart.

I hope that despite all this, that you are having a fabulous birthday!!! Wishing you a beautiful birthday weekend, with those you love!!!

Hi there! I feel badly for not being able to notify the lot of you of my birthday a lot sooner. If I had realized your wonderful forum had a birthday section, I would have mentioned it sooner as you pointed out. However, I very much appreciate all the wishes granted by everyone here, including but not limited to: @Okblondee7 , @CravenLestat , @Martje89 , @smoothyrus129 , and all those who took time from their busy schedules to mention me in their posts...You guys are fine folks to behold! ^_^
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    JediAriel wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I meant to post this sooner. I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave all those sweet birthday messages, both here and on my page! I appreciate it so much!!! *Big Squishy Hugs* :smiley:

<3@chocbubbles, @Franny, @Martje89, @GREENEYA, @ADWilson, @ciane, @TnT_Terry, @Lissykin, @Reachsims, @TheKrazy_KimSim, @renyerookami <3

Aww, sorry I am reading this late, but I got no notification that you had wrote me. :( Anyway, you are welcome @JediAriel and I hope you had a great birthday as well. :)
    Welcome-Glitters-19.gif

* BIG BEAR HUGZ! *

bearhug.gif

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Happy Birthday @smoothyrus129 and @HenrySpiral !!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Let's wish a super happy birthday to jbsquared2000!
    Happy-birthday-images-2016.jpg

h-armstrong-roberts-bunch-of-multicolored-balloons-in-blue-sky-with-white-clouds.jpg

5634834616_7175ed6898.jpg
    February’s birth flower is the violet, which signifies watchfulness, loyalty, and faithfulness.

Edit: My sincere apologies for my error Cmnshtr and jbsquared2000.
    Post edited by Lissykin on
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Have a super great birthday, @Cmnshtr! :)
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited February 2016
    Have a super happy birthday to @jbsquared2000 !! Also a belated happy birthday to @smoothyrus129 and @HenrySpiral I hope you both had great birthdays!
    Post edited by Teanias on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Wishing any unknown February birthday people a very
    pajeco---ahtohphoop.jpg
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I apologize for the mess-up, but I just noticed the wrong birthday is being celebrated today. Cmnshtr's birthday was January 5th. The correct birthday for February 5th, is jbsquared2000. Our apologies to both Cmnshtr and jbsquared2000!!!

I sent a message to Lissy, but I have no idea when she will see it and be able to change the card.
  • Options
    Wishing a very Happy Birthday to @jbsquared2000!!!

happybirthday.jpg
  • Options
    Happy-birthday-beautiful-chocolate-cake-pics-91.jpg
    @jbsquared2000

Hope you're having a lovely day!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologize for the mix up. :(@Okblondee7 and @Teanias, since I made an error, would you mind taking a quick moment to adjust your birthday wish? Thank you so much!!! <3
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Happy Birthday @jbsquared2000 :smiley: I hope you have a wonderful day!

birthday-193.jpg
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Happy Birthday, @jbsquared2000! :smile:

On your birthday, special one,
    I wish that all your dreams come true.
    May your day be filled with joy,
    Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
    Favorite people to embrace,
    Loving smiles and caring looks
    That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
    I wish you many years of laughter.
    I wish you all of life's best treasures.
    I wish you happily ever after!
    <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I corrected it but just in case I shall say again @jbsquared2000 you have a great birthday!
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Happy Birthday @Cmnshtr and @jbsquared2000 !!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top