Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sensation Magazine - Issue 20 Released!

Comments

• Options
    BlissinatorBlissinator Posts: 664
    edited July 2012
    boop!
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    edited July 2012
    301125l.jpg
    We are in need of ONE highly qualified hair editor. This person will be required to do Hair editing. This position will require very good quality/graphics and very good editing skills. We want creativity to also be a key factor in your editing and we want a person who can create gorgeous headshots regularly. You will need to be able to download CC as well as draw hair depending on the assignment you receive. You will get 2-3 assignments depending on the issue each month and will need to meet the deadlines and keep in constant communication via email. We need to fill this position ASAP!

2i7sbo9.jpg
    We are in desperate need of a very talented ad executive. This person needs to have amazing graphics, well thought out advertising skills (knowing how to place text, take photos, EDIT) and will need to meet with the 2 week and 1 month deadlines. I emphasize that this person MUST HAVE GREAT GRAPHICS & EDITING SKILLS. We do not allow average-quality ads in our magazine. You will also need to stay in constant communication with me via email. We need to fill this position by July 15th!

206oqc2.jpg
    We are in need of one investigative staff columnist. This person will be in charge of articles that were originally the responsibility of Mel. She was in charge of mainly interviews and reviews and since she has to step away from us for a while, I need to fill her shoes. Her shoes are big shoes to fill. This person will need to be very organized, responsible, timely, and consistent. I cannot take someone with no writing experience for this position as it's one of the most important positions within the magazines. This person will also have more than 2 assignments each month, more like 4-5 assignments all writing related. You will need to meet 2 week and 1 month deadlines and maintain constant email communication with Beech. We need this position filled by the end of July. You will not start working until August.

Please read the staff columnist position carefully as it is much different than the normal columnist position. This position will be taking over articles for Mel while she takes a break from the magazine so I will require a very experienced and reliable person for this position.
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    bump
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    29bk8jo.jpg
    2n1aql2.jpg
    Cover Photo Taken by Beech

This cover is meant to look simple and different than the previous issues. It is to resemble the vintage magazines that had little-to-no writing on it!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Our new Investigative Columnist!
    nvp65j.jpg
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    The most important position we need filled is the Ad Executive!! I hope we get someone to apply for it soon!!!!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    We seriously need to fill some positions! Ad Executive & Fashion Stylist are the most needed, please apply!

4r3k9.png
    orqutf.jpg
    Sensation is looking for a talented fashion stylist to fill the shoes of one of the best. We require our fashion stylists to have great graphics, set-building abilities, and CC finding capability. You must be able to download and use CC clothing for this position and you must be able to have a keen fashion sense for our sims. You will also need to be able to stay in constant communication via email. Please apply today. We need this position filled asap!

301125l.jpg
    We are in need of ONE highly qualified hair editor. This person will be required to do Hair editing. This position will require very good quality/graphics and very good editing skills. We want creativity to also be a key factor in your editing and we want a person who can create gorgeous headshots regularly. You will need to be able to download CC as well as draw hair depending on the assignment you receive. You will get 2-3 assignments depending on the issue each month and will need to meet the deadlines and keep in constant communication via email. We need to fill this position ASAP!

2i7sbo9.jpg
    We are in desperate need of a very talented ad executive. This person needs to have amazing graphics, well thought out advertising skills (knowing how to place text, take photos, EDIT) and will need to meet with the 2 week and 1 month deadlines. I emphasize that this person MUST HAVE GREAT GRAPHICS & EDITING SKILLS. We do not allow average-quality ads in our magazine. You will also need to stay in constant communication with me via email. We need to fill this position by July 15th!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    bump
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    bluebunnirabittbluebunnirabitt Posts: 634
    edited July 2012
    Applied for Fashion Stylist
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited July 2012
    Applied :3
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Our new fashion stylist!

281fpua.jpg
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    DawdeeDawdee Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited July 2012
    Oh, I'm really happy you got the position Dana! I love all your work! ^_^

Glad you're part of the team :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    nump!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    oh wow! I didn't know I was actually going to be accepted! :o
    Thank you so much!
    Dawdee wrote:
    Oh, I'm really happy you got the position Dana! I love all your work! ^_^

Glad you're part of the team :)

yay! Thank you! I'm a big fan of your work aswell, Dawdee!

110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    1fd8ow.jpg
    70gz12.jpg
    Cover Photo Taken by Beech
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    bump
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    nump
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    dm9qo7.jpg
    We are in desperate need of a very talented ad executive. This person needs to have amazing graphics, well thought out advertising skills (knowing how to place text, take photos, EDIT) and will need to meet with the 2 week and 1 month deadlines. I emphasize that this person MUST HAVE GREAT GRAPHICS & EDITING SKILLS. We do not allow average-quality ads in our magazine. You will also need to stay in constant communication with me via email. We need to fill this position ASAP!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    edited August 2012
    Congrats Dana
    new.png
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Bump!

@Beech, Did you forget to update this thread? I saw the Unbound thread updated but wasn't sure if you were just letting this one fade away?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    misty4m wrote:
    Congrats Dana

Thank you! ^-^
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    1dzhnp.jpg
    257hurp.jpg