Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SF Magazines - NEXT TOP FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER!

SFNTFPPoster.jpg
Hosted by SF Magazine and SID

Welcome.

You have heard the call and responded. SF is on the hunt for the next best thing in fashion photography...From what will no doubt be a coveted pool of entrants will come the next full time staffer of SF Magazine. But it won’t be easy. Your will face challenges that test your photography, styling and photoshopping ability. Can you make deadlines?... choose themes? How do you handle a brief? Can we give you an assignment and let you run with it? Most of all do you have what it takes to be SF Magazine’s Next Top Fashion Photographer.

Official Thread can be found ----> http://www.siminteriordesigns.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4017427-sf-next-top-fashion-photographer?page=1

Comments

• Options
    madison1909madison1909 Posts: 403 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Competition Information and Rules

Screenshot-441-resize.jpg

OFFICIAL JUDGES

Madison1909

Founding Sim Interior Designs just wasn’t enough. Madi had a vision, and as Editor in Chief of SF Magazine, Madi1909 is making that vision a reality. Under her guidance, Sim Interior designs now has over 1200 members while SF Magazine boasts a staff of over 10 of the most talented simmers out there and averages over 10,000 hits a month. SF has been recognized by The Official Sims site as a favorite and featured in a recent community spotlight on the official site.

Allium

Sims 3 Featured Creator, Allium has given the community 150 creations in all aspects of building, interior design and landscaping and earned over 3800 recommendations. She is a member of the FLIP THIS LOT team, a moderator/founding conspirator here at Sim Interior Designs and as well as Senior Design Editor and Production Director at SF MAGAZINE - the ultimate design guru!

AsiaShaMecca

Joined the staff of SF after a two wins in SIDs infamous SimInterior’s Next Top Model competition. As Senior Fashion Editor & Editorial Development Director & Writer AsiaShaMecca is often called on for her innovative photography staging and her hard hitting interviews with the Sims Community’s top custom content creators. Asia is also the proud host of SIDs popular Sim Interiors Next Top Model.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    CHALLENGES

Week One: “The Cut”

Auditions are now open. You have one week to post a portfolio of five shots. Shots should include at least two head shots and at least two full body. There is no required theme. We’d like to see what you get up to on your own. This photos can either be new or recycled from your other projects - its up to you.

Along with your portfolio you will need to post a short bio, letting the judges and our audience / lurkers club know just who you are and why YOU should be SF's Next Top Fashion Photographer.

***Auditions will remain open until Monday, 17 January.

**** PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD! FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS COMPETITIONS, ALL YOUR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS MUST BE POSTED AT THE OFFICIAL THREAD AT SID!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    reserved
  • Options
    Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited January 2011
    This is brilliant :shock:

I want in. :D
  • Options
    FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I think I might have to agree with Rexy on this one :lol:
  • Options
    TSOAsiaShaMeccaTSOAsiaShaMecca Posts: 34 Member
    edited January 2011
    Wow Rexy... very impressive stuff at your blog. Hope to see you there!
    And you too FG... Let's see what ya got! :wink:
  • Options
    Simmersaurus_RexSimmersaurus_Rex Posts: 3,021 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Wow Rexy... very impressive stuff at your blog. Hope to see you there!
    And you too FG... Let's see what ya got! :wink:

Wow, thank you!!! :oops:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You're very welcome!
    If you're seriously interested, pop on over to Sim Interior Designs where the contest is being held and throw in (link above). A little judging birdie tells me that Auditions will be opening tonight or tomorrow. :roll:

A.
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited January 2011
    Woo, glad to see this is up ^_^
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hey EG!!!!!! Where ya been hiding?!!!!
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited January 2011
    Here actually :lol: I don't emerge to SiD until SidNTM time :lol:
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    LOL...makes sense...I hope we see you soon then for this one! ;)
  • Options
    ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited January 2011
    :X :D :X GOTTA RESIST!
  • Options
    CashingTheFameCashingTheFame Posts: 3,737 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I specialize in abstract editorials, and... makeup. (I'm an actual makeup artist in real life) :D
    -goes to official thread-
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    The Audition challenge HAS been posted and the GAMES are underway! Lets see those submissions people!

http://www.siminteriordesigns.com/apps/forums/topics/show/4017427-sf-next-top-fashion-photographer?page=1
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    bumpsie
  • Options
    MysticfelineMysticfeline Posts: 2,161 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would try it but there is NO way I would win
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You never know Mystic. I looked at your blog and you have a good eye for composition and editing. Never hurts to give it a go. :wink:
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited January 2011
    A bump for this amazing opportunity. :)
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Ugh this looks soo tempting! But sadly I can't stupid school :S
  • Options
    ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited January 2011
    I am anxious for the entries! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Hey there Rawls...where have YOU been hiding woman!!!! Its been a while. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You never know Mystic. I looked at your blog and you have a good eye for composition and editing. Never hurts to give it a go. :wink:

Seriously 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you should try out...you ARE good!Are you kidding me?! lol! SIGN UP! and don't make me hurt you!
  • Options
    PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would, just for the challenge, but then I would feel bad because everyone else would be doing it for the position....and I don't have time for the actual job lol

Guess I'll wait for another cycle of Strike a Pose :D
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hey there Rawls...where have YOU been hiding woman!!!! Its been a while. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LOL Hey Madison! Long time no see! I've been a compaholic lately. Also, I've gotten a new computer recently which means all my saved bookmarks were gone. No links. lol How have you been?