Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sanshi-Suimei - Japanese Collaborative Neighborhood - Help Needed

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is a really cool idea and I really love Japanese builds! Here's some links to three lots I've done. The first one won first place in a contest, the second was for fun, and the third won 3rd in a contest, so I must've been doing something right lol. :lol:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5219708

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5143298

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4575047

Have a great week. The lots here are really nice BTW. I realise that mine aren't designated for specific spots, but, nevertheless, They'll look fine in a Japanese style world. :D I love Kintai Bridge park the best, personally. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2012
    Whoops. I forgot Pics. :XD:

Shasaki Palace

screenshot30xo.jpg

screenshot34zn.jpg

shasakipalace.png

Kintai Bridge Park

screenshot339l.jpg

screenshot349n.jpg

screenshot343p.jpg

screenshot347i.jpg

kintaibridgepark.png

81900730.png

Yasuragi No Ie

screenshot321.jpg

screenshot312j.jpg

screenshot322k.jpg

screenshot323.jpg

screenshot316.jpg

screenshot310k.jpg

• Options
    TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hello all,
    I'm working on putting together this on an empty Sunset Valley neighborhood.
    Since I'm not playing with cc I might do some adjustments to some of the families that have cc.
    I might also do some adjustments to some of the lots to bring them up to date a bit.

/T
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    BHarrellsGirlBHarrellsGirl Posts: 131 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Oh wow this all looks so amazing, I hope I have a better computer that can handle all the EPs by the time this is done! Right now I only have AMB and Pets ;-; Are all the families officially done or do you need help with it?? :)) Keep up the amazing work everyone!
  • Options
    Amerikajin42Amerikajin42 Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 2013
    So does anyone know how this project is doing?
  • Options
    Amerikajin42Amerikajin42 Posts: 123 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hello? :shock:
  • Options
    MegyanMegyan Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2013
    So does anyone know how this project is doing?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm very tempted to download all the lots and just make my own world.
  • Options
    LolacineLolacine Posts: 72 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Erm please could I help out? If it isn't finished already.
  • Options
    Julie1022Julie1022 Posts: 312
    edited April 2013
    I would really like to download this, Is it done?
  • Options
    PardaliscattPardaliscatt Posts: 29 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Should I not get my hopes up on this? A lot of stuff is no longer available here and I can't find anything posted about it since more than a year ago...
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited September 2013
    Looks like it's dead in the water. :cry:
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2014
    They have built like 3-4 worlds already but they never share them with the general forum members that I can see. I think you have to be a member and one of their builders in order to end up with the completed projects. As a world tester I wonder if you all would really want them anyway as I never see any put up for testing in the CAW forum so chance of the world playing flawless is slim. I think it is more for looks than anything unless they have experienced testers in hiding somewhere. But as one who tests the top worlds made - I have never once been asked by this group - so you all are better off finding worlds you know that are fully tested and put through the gauntlet or most likely end up with a laggy mess. I don't care how gorgeous a world looks - if it hasn't been tested properly - it is pretty useless.

That said - Sims Realtor has a lovely Oriental world and last I heard she is updating it for IP as well. She thoroughly tests her worlds. And Elmawa has a well tested Oriental world call Ghia's Crossing some of you might like - it is complete with sims - but is only updated through Generations I believe - (it was a long time since I tested that one) but plays real nice and looks lovely. (But from what I know of this one - which isn't much - the building challenge for it was done way back in November of the year it was being posted - at leaat 2010 or 2011 maybe before that. I know the world was made when CAW first came out, so playwise probably would not even be playable. All the creators I test for update their worlds otherwise any that old generally will not play with all the updates we have had. EA's worlds update automatically - but user created do not.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi Guys As far as I know this world has never reached completion because of change of circumstances for one of the organizers. I created some house holds for this project many moons ago. I hope this helps. Folly
    Post edited by Unknown User on