Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sanshi-Suimei - Japanese Collaborative Neighborhood - Help Needed

Comments

• Options
    ScoiattoloScoiattolo Posts: 932
    edited September 2010
    Tota, I've claimed the theater (kabuki).
  • Options
    ADLER900ADLER900 Posts: 503 Member
    edited September 2010
    http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/ae226/adler900/

For all images of the Sekemoto remodeled home see above! Not available for download yet! Please give feedback!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LeebeejeebeeLeebeejeebee Posts: 116 Member
    edited September 2010
    Adler, can you tell me how to do the fountains please? I want to put one in the Geisha house :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Adler, can you tell me how to do the fountains please? I want to put one in the Geisha house :)

oh no problem! you need ambitions though... type in "testingcheatsenabled true" (i'm sure you' ve heard of it!) and then "buydebug" Then, go to furnishings, sort by function and you'll see a category marked "?" and you click that, go to the last little tab (you know, like in surfaces you can click tables, counter etc, its the same here, just go to the last one) and find the fog emitter, its like a green sphere thing! (see picture one in the album with the house images) Then place it wherever and press CTRL and SHIFT together and click the fog emitter. Then you will see an option to set special effect and you type in "largefountain" and then in live mode, you will see water! Hope this helps! What did you think of the house so far?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    tota: i noticed that the status of sanshi suimei on the builders boulevard site hasn't changed in ages! perhaps if people saw that the neighbourhood was almost finished, they would help out to get it done? Just a thought! I know that aoddy was thinking of trying it out and joining but he thought there was too much left! If the status showed less, he might join and get a few more lots completed! :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AODDYAODDY Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2010
    yes, i never realised how many were gone! I may choose one now...
  • Options
    TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited September 2010
    Adler, lovely house, I think it is looking amazing already.
    You mean the status on the first page? With the number of lots finished? Sure, I could update that one :) Btw, I like your avatar :)

Aoddy,
    go ahead, the more the merrier :D

Don't forget to claim the lots in the BB list or there could be confusion!
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tota wrote:
    Adler, lovely house, I think it is looking amazing already.
    You mean the status on the first page? With the number of lots finished? Sure, I could update that one :) Btw, I like your avatar :)

Aoddy,
    go ahead, the more the merrier :D

Don't forget to claim the lots in the BB list or there could be confusion!

thank you! I made it to show my participation for the SS neighbourhood! By the way, Tota, do you want me to upload the sekemoto family with the house? and if so, will i give them a modern revamo too???? :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Sekemoto remodeling is finished! Just see the link on previous page for all images! Havnt changed lot name or uploaded, because unsure what to do with the family... have it marked as done on BB site waiting for reply about family before posting links on the BB forum!
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited September 2010
    @ Tota.

Lightside's Asian Dreams Palace got featured too. TS3 forgot to put a Featured Star Badge (again) but I saw it many times appeared on the Home Page Featured Rotunda.

Congratulations Lightside! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    ADLER900 wrote:

oh no problem! you need ambitions though... type in "testingcheatsenabled true" (i'm sure you' ve heard of it!) and then "buydebug" Then, go to furnishings, sort by function and you'll see a category marked "?" and you click that, go to the last little tab (you know, like in surfaces you can click tables, counter etc, its the same here, just go to the last one) and find the fog emitter, its like a green sphere thing! (see picture one in the album with the house images) Then place it wherever and press CTRL and SHIFT together and click the fog emitter. Then you will see an option to set special effect and you type in "largefountain" and then in live mode, you will see water! Hope this helps! What did you think of the house so far?

Thanks so much for this Adler, have placed the fountain now and it works!

Your builds so far look amazing!

I am really struggling with the geisha house guys, I have remodelled and demolished twice so I haven't got any further. I hope this is the last time I have to demolish :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Kabuki Theater

Kabuki.png

#54 Sanshi-Suimei Neighborhood; 525 Skyborough Blvd. 58-seat traditional kabuki theater. Includes Wilsonhoff Community Theater rabbithole in basement, 12 side boxes, dressing and makeup rooms, tech room, first and second floor lobbies with bar on second floor.

Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3130658

Pictures: http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab173/Scoiattolo9/Kabuki%20Theater/?albumview=slideshow
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    ADLER900,
    go ahead and give them that remodel, they sure need it :)

SuperPogimon,
    thank you, I will add that to the list :D

Leebeejeebee,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so, is there anything I can do to help you?

Scoiattolo,
    the Kabuki theater looks great, very majestic. I love all the details with the dressing rooms and such :) Adding it to the list
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tota wrote:

Leebeejeebee,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so, is there anything I can do to help you?

Scoiattolo,
    the Kabuki theater looks great, very majestic. I love all the details with the dressing rooms and such :) Adding it to the list

I don't think so - its the roof that is troubling me the most :( If I can't solve the problm, I'll build all the rest and then let someone fix it for me :D

And the theatre looks great :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tota wrote:

Scoiattolo,

And the theatre looks great :D

Thanks, Leebeejeebee and Tota! It was fun to build once I figured out what I wanted to do. :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    thanks Tota, Is it ok if i upload them and the house all together in one creation rather than seperately? OR will they have to be added seperately to the households and lots list?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It has not gone well today. I think I may need to give up on the Geisha house, I'm just not getting anywhere with it!

I'm away for a couple of days now, will see how I feel when I load it back up :O
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    ADLER900
    upload them together if you'd like, I think that is no problem at all :)

Leebeejeebee,
    good luck, I hope you find your way around it when you get back, if not maybe we can do a team effort, upload what you've got so far and I can do the rest if I can :P
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tota: i have the house uploaded, link can be found on BB forums... unfortunately due to a computer glitch and graphical problem, the Sekemoto family wont work in the game! They wont appear in Create a style! Ive always had the problem with the body sculptors, where, if i try to make overweight sims, their bodies and feet detach from the body! Perhaps, it has something to do with that! Sorry! Ill keep trying! When i try to style the mother, nothing appears and in game, she once appeared as a jet black figure with white eyes and black graphical lines radiating from the arms, with black backgrounds appearing behind her! Its very strange! Something to do with graphics! :-o
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited September 2010
    Preparing pictures for my new lot. I will try to upload it before midnight (6:16 PM, my time right now). Hope the launcher will cooperate with me :D
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    IMPORTANT NOTE

In an attempt to clean up the list of lots (some lots people have been signed up for, for ages, it would be good to know if they are working on it or if the lot could be given to someone else).

If you are signed up to a lot (that is not finished yet) and still want it, please color your name in orange in the list and I will not remove your name, like this

Tota

On Wednesday the 13th of October I wll remove all the names that are not orange from the lots that are not yet finished! SIGN UP HERE
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I think this needs a bump! :)
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited October 2010
    Tota - I saw you were going on a long trip!!! Have lots of fun!! Is the SS project still going to continue in your absence? I know it's hit a pause, and there are still some houses to be done. Waiting for kitkat's neighborhood too! Very excited! Hope you have a great, safe trip, I'm sure you'll come back inspired for all sorts of builds!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    bouquetcatcher,
    the project is still going and I'm hoping to wrap it up before I leave (in a month) That is why I'm putting all other things aside to try to complete this. Kitkat and Addict are helping out to get it all wrapped up, hopefully we will get all the buildings done asap, there aren't so many left :D

Certainly, if we don't manage to finish it in one month, then I'm sure the rest of you will finish it without me. I will check in from my trip when I can :D

I'm off to build on the castle now :D
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    ExcLusiv3ExcLusiv3 Posts: 984
    edited October 2010
    this should be interesting .