Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Skills

Sully Sully! I was wondering if anybody had any tips for me. I am trying to complete the horse riding aspiration and was wondering if anyone had any tips for getting your horse's skills up fast. I want to move onto another save but I want to complete this first, and it seems to be taking forever! I don't want to cheat either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited January 2
    You can achieve this by giving your horse traits that help to gain skills fater.

Brave
    These Horses tend to be stout of heart, unfazed by bad weather or danger. They also have a higher chance of succeeding when using Horse Jumps and Barrels.

Energetic
    These Horses are full of energy! They gain athletic skills faster but are slower to gain the Temperament Skill.

Intelligent
    These Horses are all-around rapid learners, giving them an increased gain of all skills. As an added bonus, they’re also brilliant conversationalists!

Mellow
    These Horses prefer relaxing over everything else! Because of their laid-back nature, they are quick to gain the Temperament Skill and slow to gain athletic skills.

668617afc29a9d0539359d482640315d1c8c4522.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨