Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack - Official Screenshot Thread

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd I really like that kitchen, nice butter-shade of yellow. :) Re-thinking my Cantrell's new kitchen colors, too. I may indulge myself a bit later.

Thank you <3 sorry for the late reply, I have not been well so was not online for a while
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited October 2023
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Sul sul, Chef!

Our Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack officially launches September 28th, at 10 AM PT.

4t9or3ekrvrx.png

Show off all those new gadgets, recipes, and skills and take that kitchen on the road with the Anywhere Any Fare Food Stand (OR as I'm calling mine, "EA Cade's EA Cakes").

Let's get those screenshots cooking!

I definitely like the look of this stuff pack. It looks a lot of fun and I love the small appliances too.

I’m so sad I’m unable to purchase it. My EA App will not allow online connection, I constantly get the ‘cannot connect to servers’, I refresh, repair, uninstall and reinstall to no avail.

At least I can play offline but I would like to update for the new stuff pack and new cooking interface patch😭🥺😭.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Sul sul, Chef!

Our Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack officially launches September 28th, at 10 AM PT.

4t9or3ekrvrx.png

Show off all those new gadgets, recipes, and skills and take that kitchen on the road with the Anywhere Any Fare Food Stand (OR as I'm calling mine, "EA Cade's EA Cakes").

I definitely like the look of this stuff pack. It looks a lot of fun and I love the small appliances too.

I’m so sad I’m unable to purchase it. My EA App will not allow online connection, I constantly get the ‘cannot connect to servers’, I refresh, repair, uninstall and reinstall to no avail.

At least I can play offline but I would like to update for the new stuff pack and new cooking interface patch😭🥺😭.

Are you on Windows? Did you try to repair from the Win desktop? 2nd window, find "EA app recovery" in the bulk where there are about 4 EA app options. This fixed my similar problem in the past.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Sul sul, Chef!

4t9or3ekrvrx.png

Are you on Windows? Did you try to repair from the Win desktop? 2nd window, find "EA app recovery" in the bulk where there are about 4 EA app options. This fixed my similar problem in the past.

Thanks I will try that! 😎👍
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I love my home bistro in Magnolia Promenade!

AvArmaJ.png
  • Options
    TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member

AvArmaJ.png

Is this lot on the gallery?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

AvArmaJ.png

Is this lot on the gallery?

Yes, under my name.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Today in our story:

Saiwa: "There's a parcel for you - from Greg..."
    768c3f82da0a5cf13e0c4197be6ff7f9b47b21c1.jpg

Jack unpacks: "Oh, it's a Pizza Stove! Ah - now my life is complete!"
    64037f0f822ca2c186139ca9579fafffe72a4eb2.jpg

Jack: "Noxee knows how to make a boy happy."
    Saiwa: "She said it's from Greg..."
    But Jack doesn't want to hear about this...
    edc360c9dccfcad2bd99419729a58895c42b91dd.pnj

There are also some hand written receipes and Jack started right away.
    Saiwa: "Smells amazing! I'm so hungry!"
    And somehow it reached Jack's brain how much Greg has done for him. And he's thankful. How can he not be. Greg gave him Pizza! There's not much Jack loves more than his Pizza.
    749243739a57b9f1ffe9e336c1de72aef38e3b9e.jpg

Jack: "Let's eat my friends. Thank you for being there for me."
    And then they ate Jack's first handcrafted Pizza.
    8774b6d3ad51c14e6c1920d6ab8df009c51e2c4a.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Jack prepared a Valentine's Date for Ji Ho and Vlad <3
    78461acdcf4e7b81c2b81e6a83a80ecd336806fe.jpg
    14ea8239a2012032048c3cab15ba380b82f577c1.pnj

He made Heart's Desire Waffles for them.
    45e87820614a7cbf9d7f7ef00315947cca15ad46.jpg
    95f87d1feb00fde2521bacf9d4872c6b42c5439e.jpg

And it worked! The goats and Kumo cheer them on :3
    4aed784ba68b5ff469809872159fd4dd2cd362a9.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨