Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Villa Catarina (FINISHED March 10th.)

Comments

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited February 22
    @Ellupelluellu
    Another great update. <3 I’m surprised by how romantic this part was. So many pairings and the couples seem to be much happier than they were in earlier chapters. Congrats to Justine and Lia, and the others. <3
    "Comon, don't be ridiculous." Justine said. ""She hates the guy, and I don't blame her."
    Oh yeah, she definitely hates him … :D I think those two might pair up as well.
    Anyway, it’s interesting that Lia’s grandmother’s obsession with marriage wasn’t always a thing, but a more recent development.
    I’m also curious to hear all of what Sam has to say, but there's a cliffhanger. :( Luckily, I enjoy the suspense.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,038 Member
    Ooo so great :) I love the twist/reveal at the end!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,102 Member
    edited February 22
    @Ellupelluellu great chapter!
    I’m so happy for Lia and Justine! You could feel it coming, it was only a matter of time until they realized it too!🥰 I love how Helena is making such an effort to make up for all the heartache she caused Laki and Emma! Lotta and Simon too? Would I be a bad person to say I almost don’t care about the mystery anymore, I’m just wondering when to expect all the weddings.😉

Just kidding, I do care about the mystery.😁 I have no idea what the detective is up to here. He’s acting really strange all of a sudden.🤔 It’ll make sense soon enough I’m sure.🙂 Someone was trying to get rid of Sam?😲 This feels like the tip of a huge iceberg.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,142 Member
    @Belalucina ,
    Thank you for commenting :)
    Helena's motivations, also Keala's will be very clear soon :)

@luciusstorm ,
    Oh, now when not tired I understood the backwards thing right away :smiley:
    The Detective knows what is inside of that briefcase of Lewis :) He was trying to find out did Tony know it too. And when he saw Tony did not, he changed the subject :)
    I will leave most of the romance couples and how they go from here in the imagination of the reader :)

@BlueSeaWaves ,
    Something was going on between them way before this story started, when I still posted only bits from here and there in "What happened in your game"- thread :) That picture of them on Justine's desk if from that time. But no, I do not even think anyone to remember those, it was that long ago :smiley:
    Sam indeed has a secret, alright :)

@haneul ,
    Actually I was a bit scared that there was too much romance things going on :) And writing about it is not my forte, why I will leave most of the futures of the couples here in the imagination of the reader :)
    You might be correct there with Hanna and Tony, that is something what will be found out in next chapter, thanks to great gift game (not a mod even, just vanilla game thing) offered me :p So, it's safe to say game decided their fate, not me :smiley:
    Yes, Keala's reasons may not be dramatic or poetic, but maybe more like practical.

@mightysprite ,
    Thank you for commenting :) Hehe , I changed the ending in last minute, It was the same originally, just less dramatic :)

@DaniRose2143 ,
    Like I said to BlueSeaWaes, Lia and Justine were all kissy kissy and sweet long before this actual story started :) In "What happened in your game"-thread, eons ago, I hardly remember myself :smiley:
    Hehee, no, not writing about weddings, I'm not the romance writer here :p
    Oh detective only tried to find out did Tony knew the inside of that briefcase of Lewis, and when it was clear he did not, the detective stayed quiet about it, like he promised to Lewis :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,394 Member
    Got behind a couple chapters, but I'm all caught up now...

last chapter

I'm wondering if Declan overheard what Sam was telling Erin before the went out for a walk. Also, Coraline being a mermaid sure took Declan by surprise. :lol:

On the other hand, I was surprised by Helena's change of heart, and telling Emma that she and Laki will be happy together. I'm not 100% sure if I should trust her or not, but she seems tired of the secrets, so I'm going to.

Ha. Ha. The "there's no afternoon ferry"! :joy: Hanna is going to be freaking out if she is there to meet Tony and the others aren't...

And... Yes! That's exactly what happened. :love::lol: Also... We finally see his face!!! (Sort of, still got those dark glasses on). He seems like he has some scars, so I'm thinking he got hurt pretty bad in that fire. It's hard to tell, though, because of his complexion.

Ooo... I'm sorry I missed actually reading the "Hanna and Tony" dinner when it was actually posted on Valentines Day. That's cute. They look like they are both trying to be on their best behavior at that last scene. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I can't resist an "enemies to lovers" plot, so I've been shipping those two.

this chapter

Hmm... seems like maybe Hanna enjoyed that dinner with Tony after all...? Or is there something else she's going to be doing this weekend?

So, Milla says she wasn't expecting to see Sam at the villa the day of the fire. Hmm...

I love how you have developed this story from so many different sides, circling around and around through everyone's lies and evasions until we finally start to see the whole picture. It's really well done.

Well! Looks like Helena really was serious about Emma and Laki. But I wonder what it is that Helena is still hiding, that ruined her friendship with Emma's mother.

And that ending! :open_mouth: Wow. I did not see that coming, but Sam definitely has been hiding something, so it's a really cool twist.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow

Helena, yes she still is not totally honest..

Oh yes the dinner , of course I had to use the powers of watcher and cancel this so unneeded afternoon ferry :D Yes indeed it was so fitting it was Valentines day <3

Oh! All I say is.. someone else also said they are having rather busy weekend ;)

Yes, Sam will tell his story next, as her wife asked him to do.
  • Options
    edited February 22
    @Ellupelluellu I forgot, you're right, Justine is a great romance writer!😁 You sell yourself short. You're a great romance writer too and I bet you'd throw the best fairytale bathroom wedding, ever!🤗

It's been awhile, that was you wasn't it, I think it was Jemina.😁
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 , hihi, yep, She had the bathroom wedding of the century, and new tiles and toilet paper holder at same time o:)
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu See, that's what I'm saying. Anybody can do a fairytale wedding in Sulani or Tartosa with flowers, the beach, gorgeous gowns with long trains. It's a rare gem that can make toilet paper holders and tiles glamorous!😘
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,198 Member
    edited February 23
    @Ellupelluellu
    How in the world do you keep up with all the characters and their parts in the story? 😮 I had to read it twice. 😄 Can't wait to hear what Sam has to say and what happened with Helena and Emma's mother.

Edit to correct format.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 ,
    Thank you :)

I had reply written , but looks like I hit "save draft" instead of post B)

I really try to keep in track with all, you should see my messy notes :D
    Soon all is finally revealed... or almost all. :p
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 381 Member
    edited February 23
    Congratz @Ellupelluellu on your new promotion of being part of the CPP team <3
    Keep thinking have things figured out but then learn
    Characters are lying to the detective
    Glad that grandma Helena is no longer pushing Laki in marriage to another
    Tony is very handsome without the full beard and do hope that he isn't using Hannah but there is romance in the air between the two of them in the future
  • Options
    Congratz @Ellupelluellu on your new promotion of being part of the CPP team <3

• Options
    edited March 11
    Villa Catarina

ZvRx5Qz.png
    Sam is telling his story to Tony and Detective.
    XZGOmD0.png
    "As I said, I blackmailed your mother." Sam silently said. "She had another man in her life. Romantic way."
    29yp77Z.png
    "I saw them in situation I should of not, few times at that waterfall near our gym... " he told. " And he was sneaking around your house few times I came to ask you to gym."
    9RYUOrq.png
    "That's why you had always so much money to use. " Tony said. "I did wonder about that often."
    RHbTZFX.png
    "Yes, your mother paid me without even considering. " sam said. "I have felt so bad and guilty."
    qAC9C7G.png
    "I was here the day of the fire, as everyone know." Sam continued. "But I was here earlier too. I was going to meet his mother, but that ......boyfriend of hers were there."
    D4JYrEO.png
    "Who was he?" Tony asked.
    JkviWBz.png
    "I.." Sam started , and hesitated a very little time. Only a little, but enough for Detective to notice. "I did not know him, I am sorry."
    GpwsqKB.png
    "But I did try to get something from him too, when here already." Sam continued. "But he only laughed at me, said nobody would believe a bad reputation kid like me. Why I was so angry when you saw me, Tony. "
    Es5tEad.png
    "Sam, despite what you told us," Tony said. "I don't believe for a second that mom would of done it. She was a good mother, she would of never put her children in danger."
    vh6cjrN.png
    "I feel the same, based on what people told about her." Detective agreed, " Of course blackmailing is bad thing to do, but I strongly think your actions did not cause the fire."
    fmqhi0O.png
    "I suppose that's a relief." Sam muttered. Still feeling very guilty abot what he had done.
    VH8Cy5j.png
    "I'll get going now, need to catch the ferry." Tony said.
    OeRGPPg.png
    "Like I said, I am rather busy this weekend. You coming to the ferry too, Sam?."
    49wJObd.png
    "No, I rented hut for the night from Lucas, he was at the bar.....can you believe he still rents those?"
    The Detective looked at them confused.
    Vp94FXH.png
    "Aah, Lucas used to rent small cabins to tourists." Sam explained."We used to do some spooky pranks on them , as teens.." '
    GYX1DZb.png
    "Heh, Lucas got his first greys because of us!" Tony laughed while walking away.

77n3xN1.png
    "Thank you for staying." Sam said to Detective after Tony left.
    7EHWxFU.png
    "I had the feeling you were not done." He replied. "So, you did not know the man who she had affair with?"
    UgIvdbq.png
    "I did not lie." Sam said. "I did not know who he was , at the time. "
    5W6JYzB.png
    "But now I do know who he was. And based on what has happened, Chief not being my friends real father.. " Sam tried to get to the point. "I am pretty sure it had been going on much more longer... and that he was the real father."

San Myshuno

TBNEtwk.png
    Lewis and Laura had made decisions regarding their past, and present.
    uHG9RIv.png
    They decided to try together again. To move back home, to Selvadorada, together.
    e3OctNe.png
    "I will tell master Anthony first moment I see him." Lewis said. "I let the Detective keep the briefcase."
    "Was that wise? "
    uYcBAf0.png
    "Yes " Lewis replied. "He promised to keep it for himself and use it only if totally needed. I trust his judgement on this, Laura."
    eEZW0nq.png
    "Tho he did mention he wished to never to see either of us again." Lewis smiled.
    xH8R37Y.png
    "Oh I think we can give him that."

058Lzgn.png
    "You really cannot blame him, right.." Lewis said while getting up to look from the window.
    nmso4H9.png
    "Do you think all this would of not happened if we would of said "yes" back then?" She asked him silently while walking to him. "I feel terribly guilty."
    2Uf4Hi7.png
    "No, don't think about it that way.. we could of not known what her relatives decided."
    SJ5FxbC.png
    "But are you sure this ALL is not our fault?" Laura asked. "Can you say it without any doubt?"
    Mz61oNp.png
    "No." Lewis replied and looked to the distance... "No I can not."

Tartosa

a6icFVf.png
    It was early Monday morning. Lia had just left and Justine was finishing what she had , for show to Tony.
    nRbjMvI.png
    It was raining, but she had to get out. Rain smelled fabulous.
    uVt8h49.png
    Lewis was returning to Villa Vigna, after spending the weekend in the city.
    gDmIih1.png
    "Miss Justine!" Lewis stopped."Out at this weather?"
    "Yes! I felt like my head is going to explode inside" She replied.
    GHUV0Ae.png
    "I also have pretty much material for your master." She continued. " I have my USB with me, is it okay to come and show it now? I did try to call, but no answer."
    "Oh, if master has gone to work already, he likes to start week with early morning." Lewis replied. "But sure, come with me, miss. You can leave it there if he is not at home."
    xGUQySc.png
    "Have you send your findings to the Detective, miss?" Lewis asked. "I think he has asked about those few times."
    "No, as I was not sure what am I allowed to do with it." She replied."I will ask about it now."

tHLfHOl.png
    They were stepping inside, when they heard laughing and someone was running down the stairs.
    jZWhf3d.png
    Someone with bright red toenails...
    jx9sSej.png
    "Miss H...!" Lewis started but did not finish his sentence.
    "....." Justine was not capable to say even that.
    KTEA8B5.png
    Hanna was blushing and looking miserable.
    Tn3WPlJ.png
    She turned around fast and ran back upstairs.
    "What's wrong?" Tony asked, before noticed the duo staring at him.
    RHOdSuZ.png
    "What??" Tony asked. "You two gonna just stand there, mouth open for rest of your lives???"
    xuIS6J2.png
    "I'll make some tea, Sir!" Lewis said, escaping from the hallway.

F7MsRlu.png
    "And you?" Tony asked from Justine, with little smile on his face, clearly enjoying her confusion. "I assume you did not come here to make jaw-exercises ? Or is that new kind of yoga , you or Lewis have learned? "
    oPRjylQ.png
    "Um no.. oh my plum.." Justine tried to clear her thoughts. " I have my material in USB and I was coming to bring it over... I did try to call... I don't have Hanna's pictures.. but I guess you have seen those by now.. oh my... I did not mean you were watching pictures up there..... I .... better shut up now... oh my plum, I'm sorry."
    9dgPFVi.png
    "I'll just go now, Im so sorry I marched in uninformed.."
    XZGHrpA.png
    "Mail your material to The Detective. " Tony said and turned to kitchen. "He needs it more than I do now. You sure you don't stay for tea? "
    "Yes, I don't... yes.. I'll go home." She kept stammering.
    pb8hXoD.png
    Before she left she took one more look to now empty stairs. "Lia is so going to say "I told you so."".

Chief's Villa

qmP1jn0.png
    Helena had told Keala About her decisions.
    0RPtV1w.png
    "How come you do this to me???" Keala yelled. " After all I have done for you?? "
    TgjoqNY.png
    "You should be in my side and help me! Not be so selfish over...."
    Rps0H48.png
    "Dont you dare Keala Hoapili!" Helena exclaimed. "We both know I have very little time left... you know what doctors said."
    ALQrKEf.png
    "I knew it already when I saw you in that cantina... I knew then, if I now leave, I never see my lovely animals, or my home again.... but I STILL came here, to help you,Keala. "
    idmx4gX.png
    "But you ask too much.. and for totally wrong reasons!"
    lh3iyTr.png
    "It's time to do what's right! Finally, no matter price I have to pay."
    v9RqdTY.png
    "Now, if you excuse me, I have my grandson's wedding to plan," She said. "I will be in the Sand Bar."
    q29IAQY.png

Z3Cw0Z6.png
    Lia arrived from Tartosa.
    YsHycwn.png
    "Grandma? is all okay?"
    7Hzbmgf.png
    Nothing what Lia can help with... not anymore, Keala told her, anger still in her voice.
    XmXbGdp.png
    "It's all too late now! You were not helping!" Keala yelled and stomped away.
    WG3wZ5d.png
    But her tone was different than before. It was first time Lia was really worried about her grandma.

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Yay!😃 But also noooo....it can't almost be over.😭
    That picture of the ghost looking down on Tony, Sam, and the detective is so haunting and beautiful at the same time. OMG! I think I know who Tony's father is.😲🤐 In the beginning I thought the tests were about Tony! It was Helena. So that's why she had such an abrupt change of heart.

Wow!!! Those are some major bombshells and we aren't even to the big one!

You are an amazing storyteller!🤩
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143

Tests were about Tony :) You got that right.

Helena happens to have health problem too :(

Aww, sweet of you to say :)<3
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I see🤔 Well that's just one more mystery to look forward to seeing revealed. I'm going to be really sad to see this story end. First Lucky Girl, now Villa Catarina.😭
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143
    I try to cover all in the last chapter :) This has always had the annoying part (to me), that certain things I cannot reveal until last chapter :smiley:
    As A leads to B , that to C and I would of told all too early :p I have to be carefull what to say and when :)
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I am so amazed at how you were able to dream up this story, with all these elaborate plots and storylines and so many characters all criss-crossing through each other. And the most amazing thing of it all, I think this was your first foray into being a writer? You were so reluctant at first but you are really super talented and I can't wait to see what you dream up next! I really hope that once you unwind and recharge a little that you will come back with another story!❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,198 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Your updates always get me so wound up. Heart beating fast. Reading too fast to get to the end and then having to reread to see if I missed anything. I even had to mute the volume on the
    TV so I could concentrate. 😄

You've given us a truly suspenseful story and as much as I want to put all the pieces together I also hate to see it coming to an end.

And all of your characters are memorable. And likeable. Even the ones who've done things they're not proud of. ( Except Keala) 😄

Sad to read about Helena. I'm glad she decided to put things right before it was too late.
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 865 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Can't wait for the conclusion, I'm still on the edge of my seat lol. I have an idea of who Tony's father is too, but... Hmmm 🤔 Welp, guess I just have to wait. :)
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,038 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    I am so amazed at how you were able to dream up this story, with all these elaborate plots and storylines and so many characters all criss-crossing through each other. And the most amazing thing of it all, I think this was your first foray into being a writer? You were so reluctant at first but you are really super talented and I can't wait to see what you dream up next! I really hope that once you unwind and recharge a little that you will come back with another story!❤️❤️❤️

Agree to all of this <3 Enjoying this story so much!
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,707 Member
    @Ellupelluellu, very nice. Very, very nice.

I've enjoyed this story a great deal. Like all good stories, I'm eager to see the ending and I'll be sad to have it end. Well done.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 , @simgirl1010 , @Belalucina , @mightysprite , @luciusstorm ,
    Thank you all very much from your lovely words :) I hope I can deliver all answers in the final chapter :)
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,394 Member
    This story is so good. I'm going to miss these characters when it is over.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".