Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I’m buying more sims 4 packs

mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
edited September 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I’m buying more sims 4 packs lots of them
Post edited by mollie1998 on

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Which packs are you planning in buying?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Well I just pre ordered the sims 4 horse ranch and I’ll buy the packs with the stuff I want in them which are an expansion pack called family fun with a family fun center with an arcade and parties an expansion pack called dance class with all kinds of dance classes that are interactive an expansion pack called shopping fun with a nice grocery store to visit just like walmart with food just like in the sims 2 and 3 a food truck like in the sims 3 an ice cream truck like in the sims 3 and a big shopping mall to visit like the mall of america like in the sims freeplay with an arcade video games and prizes a childrens clothing shop a makeup salon hair salon and a movie theatre with a popcorn and soda stand an expansion pack called pool party with pool slides and diving boards an expansion pack called sports with a sports field a sports stadium a sports arena a sports court a sports course and sports to watch on tv an expansion pack called infants newborns and toddlers with strollers just like in the sims 3 for them and an interactive daycare center for them an expansion pack called hotel stay with a fancy hotel like walt disney resort with a waterpark like disneys blizzard beach just like in the sims freeplay to visit with big waterslides and everything especially kiddie pools and a wave pool an expansion pack called school days with an interactive online school which is homeschool for kids and teens an interactive elementary school for kids an interactive Sunday school for kids and teens inside a church with a preacher that preaches interactive music concerts and music plays for kids of all ages to enjoy even ones for adults to enjoy an expansion pack called animals with a zoo to visit like the bronx zoo a vet that visits farm animals when they’re sick or injured an interaction that lets you feed your pet fish who lives in a bowl or tank and an aquarium to visit like ripleys aquarium and an expansion pack called theme park fun with an amusement park like disney world to visit with a carousel games food and a roller coaster and everything especially kiddie rides and game prizes and here’s the stuff I want for the base game cars to drive anywhere we go just like in the sims 2 and 3 a taxi cab to go places in just like in the sims 3 and 2 burglars that sims can call the police on snow in every sims 4 town just like in the sims 3 and burglar alarms for houses just like in the sims 3 and the sims 2 these are updates for the base game by the way and please add the places i want to different kinds of worlds from the zoo to the aquarium all to way to the hotel with the waterpark please i cant wait to get all this stuff for the sims 4 especially the medieval castle pack thats coming out next year i mean early next year 2024 and im so excited about that too that’ll be awesome please add jump ropes and hula hoops to the sims 4 too
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    When the sims 4 horse ranch comes out on July 20th I’m gonna get my sim a male adult horse named tiger I’m sure he’ll be beautiful as my sim
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    @mollie1998 Lol….. I sure hope we get those packs! But, I don’t think I’ll try holding my breath for them….. well except for High school and daycare…. Lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I hope so too
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    That's a good list!! Would love to have those things as well!🤭🤭
    For now I'll have to settle for horses 🐎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Me too but I can’t wait to get all the stuff I want for the sims 4 but for now I’ll just settle for horses teens and infants
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    well actually ill just settle for everything not just horses teens toddlers and cats
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Everything I want for the sims 4 is my dream because I love all this stuff from mall shopping to babies and toddlers going to daycare
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I’m so excited about the horse thing coming to the sims 4
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    The sims 4 horse pack will be awesome
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    i also want strollers for toddlers and an interactive daycare for them and high school field trips in the sims 4 please thats the rest of the stuff i want for the sims 4
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    right now on the sims 4 i have a teenage girl named kipper a toddler girl named arnold and a male cat named tiger who all live in a nice apartment
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 725 Member
    I am so glad that you are enjoying your game!
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    i hope there is online school/homeschool for teens coming to the sims 4 because i have a teen in the sims 4 who needs to do online school and she has a pet goldfish in a tank
  • Options
    when the sims 4 medieval castle pack comes out next year im gonna get a castle for my teenage sim to live in
  • Options
    i hope theyre bringing hula hoops and jump ropes to the sims 4 next year
  • Options
    Please add a world for the sims 4 medieval castle game pack?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I love going to church but can you please add a world with a church with a Sunday school for teenagers and everything especially a preacher that preaches to the sims 4 i would love that to god be the glory amen 🙏 I’m praying for you guys to make more packs for the sims 4 with everything I want in each of them and these things I’m asking for are my ideas 💡 and my suggestions
  • Options
    My teens name is kipper and her pets name is roly poly she’s a goldfish that lives in a big tank
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    My teenage sim is a video game streamer on the computer right now on the sims 4 and then she’s gonna do online school/homeschool when she quits being a video game streamer when online school/homeschool comes to the sims 4
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I want snow in all the towns in the sims 4 please even in the desert town
  • Options
    There’s no way to feed my pet fish on the sims 4 please add an interaction that lets me feed my fish (just like in The sims 3)to the sims 4
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Did y’all see the list of stuff I want for the sims 4 for the future of it like the zoo and the waterpark?