Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the Latest Sim You've Created?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jamie2112jamie2112 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm still messing with making prettier Sims in TS3, as well as downloading custom content for the first time. I made this cute little fairy girl and uploaded her to The Exchange.
    atheletic_original.jpg
    Gallery/EA ID: xh0neybucket | Sims 3 Exchange: jamiemarie2112 | Simblr: xh0neybucketsims | Melvins rule, you do not.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Started With This ...

50354550492_1ef1516ce5_k.jpg

And Ended Up With This ...
    Meh ... I'll see where this one goes in game ... :D

50354490136_ed579de66a_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    @coco, your Sims are always stunning. Rose is a really good-looking sim.

Here's a few of my latest.
    bzp5KAS.png
    3EdCyun.png
    lEDzkvG.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Had to make a "quintessential pretty girl..." Alicia McNabb - still figuring out her traits.
    MTap8Db.jpg
    in CAS
    Q6U5I0x.jpg
    in game
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited September 2023
    These two badasses. I'm thinking about their traits.

Hakuro Szajko-Morina, the senior gangster of Morgue and Nikolla. I plan to give him a more 🐸🐸🐸🐸 nickname. He is corresponds to
    Daffodil Chunyu
    pPcOvhd.jpg

Izumi "pseudocommando" Uchima. She is
    the cousin of Masaki "Mass Killer" Killough and Tianya "Suicide" Sui
    , And corresponds to
    Camellia Feng, the clock punk ancient geek ghost
    . So her nickname is meaningful.
    pPcjKGd.jpg

Their appearance is the opposite of their personality. The "Rowdyruff Boys" trio (Morgue, Nikolla and Hakuro) all look the opposite of their personalities;
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,636 Member
    [url="[url=https://flic.kr/p/2oZG64b][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53161403196_fa45cb5f6c_k.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2oZG64b]Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.07.54 PM[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/198706336@N07/]leucosia x[/url], on Flickr"][/url]53161403196_fa45cb5f6c_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.07.54 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr

53160818292_c68c85cd2c_k.jpgScreenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.08.30 PM by leucosia x, on Flickr

Dorian is Wednesday Addams grandson- Christina Ricci's version of Wednesday. [I have the Jenna Ortega Wednesday just graduating high school now going on vacation with other friends her age to Granite Falls this Sims summer. She a different family entirely and her mom is maleficent]
  • Options
    My id surfaces again.

Evil_Haruo.
    uUivJft.jpg
    PYJVTVG.jpg

The Watcher himself.
    W2urVXW.jpg
    J7nTZS6.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

That was Wesley. Faon had a crush on him so I added him to the household, made him a vampire and gave him a complete makeover.
    tumblr_o7zo971D1U1sdrnnoo1_1280.jpg

He became one of my favourite sims and also made it into my Sims 4 game.
    tumblr_o8cmk6x1F51sdrnnoo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o8gjsqnXqC1sdrnnoo6_1280.jpg

And they lived happily ever after πŸ’ž
    tumblr_o88xf5kNjB1sdrnnoo1_1280.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited October 2023
    7dJtqNn.jpg

This one. Her name is Tiril Wroldsen, resident of Freetown Ciani Tharis. Freetown Ciani Tharis is it's own little community on the outskirts of the county capitol of Wad Nahadau, some miles to the northeast of Sunset Valley... It's a self-governed pseudo-anarchist community for people that prefer to live more or less in an alternative life style.. not necessarily wanting to follow the rules of ordinary society. ;)

Tiril is not represantive of the average Ciani Tharis resident though, as she is more of a punk rocker than most everyone else there, that has a tendency to lean more towards the hippie end of the alternative spectrum.. Currently on the timeline this place is still stuck sometime in the 1980s, and needs some catching up before it can get to present time.. ;)

Tiril is not a main character here though. She's just a townie that was made to have the place not be empty and void of people. As such she doesn't really have a very fleshed out personality profile, except that she one day dreams of being a rock star, of course...

Personality traits: Rebellious, Star Quality, Avantgarde, Virtuoso, Artistic.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,123 Member
    edited April 24

Rain Bellucci born and raised in game from one of my first saves back in 2010. I played her as a child and a teen. Rain is now a young adult, daughter of Derrick Bellucci and Laura Bellucci. Her father is an old master vampire from Monte Vista and her mother is a newborn that was turned while Rain and her sister were teens. Long story short: Mom split with dad when he wanted to turn the girls. Laura Bellucci escaped to a coven in Moonlight Falls with her daughters to protect them. The Coven took the human girls in and made them witches. Rain fell for a Redder (oldest North American Vampire family) She is newly married to Zac Redder, Catalina's oldest sibling. He plans on turning her before they have a child. She will be a hybrid witch/ vampire undoing everything her mother protected her from.

oHmGDao.jpeg

up6lvvn.jpeg

9mG1Z6A.jpeg

x37b2y6.jpeg

PEwpctB.jpeg

Young Jae Sung and his older sister Jade Vera Sung. Young Jae lives in my Midnight Hollow save with his band mates. Jade Vera Sung lives in my Roaring Heights save. She runs a bar or racket for Damion Bellucci (Derrick Bellucci's vampire brother). The bar moves sim blood in the basement.

OX8DSS2.png

This is how Jade looks today in my game. She was not born in game. I took her bother and turned him into a girl to make her.

7mEooeG.jpeg

Daniella Levain. She lives in my Island Paradise save. She's a mystic that makes a living off tourist with fortune telling. She is also a huge Simbujah fan.

3YUgYEG.jpeg

Sims 3 Candy Bar. Generated by the game along with the name. I gave her a makeover. When I saw her in town I had to add her to my game. She's in my Starlight Shores save and the fiancΓ© to Tevon G. (Darnell's twin fairy brother). Their story is buried somewhere in my memories on my sims 3 page.

FtaB3DL.jpeg

Post edited by MiataPlay on
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,123 Member

DeAndre Wolf. Before.

yJ379zb.jpg

DeAndre Wolf. After. I'm moving him to the beautiful city of Bridgeport.

zeJdbS8.jpeg

Hyun-Moon Jun. Before. Hyun-Moon Jun is now in my Bridgeport save! I recreated him 5 yrs ago for my sim Jazzmen Guy. They were going to live in Roaring Heights together. I lost Their save and I never played him. He's back in. I aged him down to a young adult for more play time.
    BTJxVLS.jpeg

Hyun-Moon Jun. After.
    dkJ08NG.jpeg

iABQIWa.png

Happy Simming! :)

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited April 29
    Changfeng Diao and Xuexing Ai. I recently almost finished their story, which is both hell-jokish, warm (considering their real life reference) and sad.
    pkCXI8e.jpg
    pkCX5CD.jpg
    Changfeng is a member of a gradually becoming radical online group, and he exacerbates the radicalization of the group. He met his fan Xuexing, who also had committed crimes out of jealousy. Later, the ideology of this group changed, Changfeng also met Xuexing in real life. They can't bear the change and quit.
    Changfeng, as a high-ranking member in the group, persuaded other members to oppose that ideology, even if they continued to follow the original radical ideology, they should not be too radical.
    And they're both traumatized and marginalized people.
    Yes, Changfeng is Elliot Rodger, Xuexing is Alek Minassian.

I found that most of my true crime inspired sim stories are hell jokes, such as
    Orchid (Brenton Tarrant) has been a fanboy of Camellia (Anders Breivik) for hundreds of years, then he identified the wrong person, Raven, and even Camellia doesn't know his existence.
    Actually, this story is a bit regrettable.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns