Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random question about the BFF Household from Willow Creek...

Those of you who kept the BFF household intact from the base game in Willow Creek, did you pair up Travis Scott with Summer Holiday or Liberty Lee? The bio says it could go either way so I'm curious what most of you chose. I redownloaded the household and I'm not sure who to pair up with Travis.

Random question about the BFF Household from Willow Creek... 30 votes

Travis Scott with Summer Holiday
26%
Kita5399Colorist40kerryemmiebethfruitsbasket101SweetieWright_84musteniskipItsGamerRach 8 votes
Travis Scott with Liberty Lee
13%
ZandlolaTTNsimmertelemwillplumboy23 4 votes
Kept them in a love triangle
10%
kokoro80DarkLady2788RandomTokenCode 3 votes
Something else
50%
crocobauraBrd709IrishSimmer21rudolphaBoergeAarg61cchant86LadyKynLyrieEnkiSchmidtRedShoe7fazemanpressSimmingalKimmermightyspritePerti23 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I always pair Travis & Summer, and Liberty with Gavin Richards. I honestly don’t know why I first did that, but now I’m attached to those couples whenever I start a new premade save.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    edited March 2023
    Something else
    My sim self ended up marrying Liberty and stayed married for nine years until she decided she liked women. Summer is married with three children. Travis Scott is no longer with us but he did do something very naughty when i had certain settings enabled with MC WooHoo!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited March 2023
    Something else
    I play them in my plantsim save. They moved to Tartosa, enacted the Free Love NAP to keep from making each other jealous, and are a happy Y-shaped poly triad. :)
    Very little happens in this save besides going in the sun and going in the water. I felt like it fit.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited March 2023
    Something else
    I um...did this
    if not for that though i think he might have ended up with Erwin Pries I felt like that would have been the best match
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Haven't played in awhile but my sim self would always marry either Liberty or Travis and leave the other two to do whatever they wanted. Sim self would wind up with Liberty most of the time so Travis and Summer usually got together.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    Kept them in a love triangle
    The boy has changed his name to Tristan to avoid sharing a name with one with a bad reputation, so he has to choose to replay another classic, in which he must suffer the same fate like The Knight Tristan in Camelot.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Something else
    No. They are not even in a love triangle.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    In an earlier playthrough, Summer and Travis ended up with each other. They even had a baby. Liberty ended up moving out and started dating Mitchell Kalani from the Roomies household in Oasis Springs.

MCCC and Wondeful Whims helped with that. I only have my sims marry sims they find extremely attractive, and Summer and Travis were both extremely attracted to one another. I always randomize my sims' attractions(?). Then my MCCC settings had Travis autonomously flirt with Summer so I just went with it.

I'm getting ready to start a new base game premade save. We'll see if they have the same fate this time around.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    In an earlier playthrough, Summer and Travis ended up with each other. They even had a baby. Liberty ended up moving out and started dating Mitchell Kalani from the Roomies household in Oasis Springs.

MCCC and Wondeful Whims helped with that. I only have my sims marry sims they find extremely attractive, and Summer and Travis were both extremely attracted to one another. I always randomize my sims' attractions(?). Then my MCCC settings had Travis autonomously flirt with Summer so I just went with it.

I'm getting ready to start a new base game premade save. We'll see if they have the same fate this time around.

Ah yea my first time playing with this household, I paired up Summer with Travis as well and had Liberty marry one of my custom Sims.

This time around, I think I'll switch it up and pair Travis with Liberty. Not sure what I'm gonna do about Summer just yet.
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I um...did this
    if not for that though i think he might have ended up with Erwin Pries I felt like that would have been the best match

This was... a lot :D
  • Options
    The boy has changed his name to Tristan to avoid sharing a name with one with a bad reputation, so he has to choose to replay another classic, in which he must suffer the same fate like The Knight Tristan in Camelot.

Yikes! Lol
  • Options
    I play them in my plantsim save. They moved to Tartosa, enacted the Free Love NAP to keep from making each other jealous, and are a happy Y-shaped poly triad. :)
    Very little happens in this save besides going in the sun and going in the water. I felt like it fit.

I haven't used those policies in so long, I think they were buggy last time I tried, but this is a cool idea!
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    Something else
    my sim Bret Reed ended up marrying Liberty Lee - they have daughter - they moved to Brindelton Bay where he owns a vet clinic, and Liberty still works at module cleaner .

I tried to get the other 2 to hook up had no luck
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Neither. I always pull Summer and Liberty into otherhouseholds, along with the money, and Travis is left alone with the house.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Something else
    I kicked Summer and Liberty out. Travis ended up marrying my sim, Leila and they had a daughter together.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Something else
    Initially kept them in the love triangle and added more of th eliek sand dislikes to it to add to it too, most of the time seemed like Travis gravitated towards Liberty better having more things in common.

In the end, he just kinda started dating another sim (Lilith Vatore ironically lol) and Summer and Liberty still regretful in not shooting their shot for this nerd.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Initially kept them in the love triangle and added more of th eliek sand dislikes to it to add to it too, most of the time seemed like Travis gravitated towards Liberty better having more things in common.

In the end, he just kinda started dating another sim (Lilith Vatore ironically lol) and Summer and Liberty still regretful in not shooting their shot for this nerd.

Not Travis getting turned on by the vampire, leaving boring normal Summer and Liberty behind. :D