Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    3 Days Simmers!!!!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i preordered the pack 23-02-02
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    3 Days Simmers!!!!

we are almost at the finish line guys.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    We are almost to the finish line! my sims are ready for tomorrow, Today I'll be watching Early access that's coming out today.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    We are almost to the finish line! my sims are ready for tomorrow, Today I'll be watching Early access that's coming out today.

I can’t wait till I get to get home and catch up on early access videos with my current crochet project that will shortly be neglected for sims playing instead ;)
  • Options
    2 Days!!!!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Man, this countdown felt slow and fast at the same time.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    ok, I've been looking to see if anyone has explored the treehouse in the tree and I'm wondering if the house itself a rabbit is hole?
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    ok, I've been looking to see if anyone has explored the treehouse in the tree and I'm wondering if the house itself a rabbit is hole?

Emma Nicole on YouTube goes over it on her gameplay video. The treehouse part is a rabbit hole. Kid Sims have the option to nap, sleep, relax, and play in it. It’s also a woohoo spot.
  • Options
    Enjoy the last few days of countdown guys it will most likely be a few months before we get another one.
  • Options
    Meghan Trainor - Grow Up
    https://youtu.be/5K_reLKg1C4
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    the sims will be growing up to fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsmFCgxc1o
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    The patch excited me even more for the pack. I feel I can’t really enjoy the patch because I am looking forward to this 😁
  • Options
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    The patch excited me even more for the pack. I feel I can’t really enjoy the patch because I am looking forward to this 😁

Same they aren’t as fleshed out as we saw with the pack so it’s enjoyable but not quite living up to expectations
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited March 2023
    Patiently waiting for the pack to release.
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    1 More Day Simmers!!!!
  • Options
    I can’t wait for tomorrow morning I tried out playing with infants but without the new parts we’ve seen in growing together they aren’t as fleshed out yet. I love the new pie menu with interactions though!
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    *Sings (Very badly), alternating between "I love you tomorrow" from Annie and "One Day More" from Les Miserables* :D
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    I am actually really looking forward to this. I’m still of the opinion that a lot of Thai stuff is coming waaaay too late in the game but I’ll take it at this point lol.

I haven’t played any sims games for around 2 years now and this trailer is the reason I caught the sims bug again. Although it never really goes away does it? I’ve been playing since sims 1 and still get the urge every now and again.
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    This stuff*

God I hate not being able to edit. I forgot my previous login details.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    *Sings (Very badly), alternating between "I love you tomorrow" from Annie and "One Day More" from Les Miserables* :D

Me too.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I wish you could access it today if you pre-ordered, I have to go to work before I can play tomorrow. It seems like with some things the later they come the better they get 😃
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    I wish you could access it today if you pre-ordered, I have to go to work before I can play tomorrow. It seems like with some things the later they come the better they get 😃

me to I have stuff I have to do tomorrow I'm not even gonna be able to download till I get back I wish I could download today so it would be ready for me when I get back.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Does the pack release at midnight for each country? Or is it one set time? I'm in the UK and we usually get patches around 6pm, so just wondering if it'll be the same with the pack.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    for the montreal region i check via the ea app the pack realise at 1 pm
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(