Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well I bit the metaphorical bullet.

I did it, I bought the werewolves pack. Glad I get off work at noon, so I can go home and install and play.

Hope I'm not disappointed. I need a reason to get back into playing, hopefully for more than 20 minutes.

:);)B)o:)>:):#:p

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    Ow watch those teeth my friend biting bullets can be hazardous but hopefully them teeth grow stronger with the new pack :sunglasses:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Hope you like it. I really enjoy it myself. Definitely one of my favorite things to come out of 4.

Also, @Renée09, you're pic is adorable. I love eevee and this is the first time I've seen it.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,342 EA Community Manager
    ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

zslkU0a.gif
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

zslkU0a.gif

Very good! I'm Rolling on the Floor . . . . . . . Oh, "laughing out howling"
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited June 2022
    I bought the pack too, but have yet to incorporate werewolves into my legacy, though Ryanne Cole has taken up spellcasting. Her mother renounced magic when her coven discovered she'd married a mortal man. Now that couple is happily married with two children and two grandchildren, with one on the way. Sadly their son Ben has passed away due to that new meteor death. I had no idea he was looking through the telescope until it was too late. I'll be switching back to Ryanne's home soon after Ben's widow Haley gives birth to their youngest daughter.

Ryanne lives in Windenberg with her fiancee and is a spellcaster. Her mother's dormant powers were transferred to her daughter. Only through female lineage, unless Ryanne and her future hubby's son inherits her power.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    I made a female Sim, gave her the werewolf thingie in cas, move her into a house in the new world (why is there only one empty house and one vacant lot), but haven't played her and have no idea how to make her turn werewolf.
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I made a female Sim, gave her the werewolf thingie in cas, move her into a house in the new world (why is there only one empty house and one vacant lot), but haven't played her and have no idea how to make her turn werewolf.
    The rage meter will fill up and she will turn. The round globe on top, it turns red. When she turns keep her away from everyone. If she makes it through a turn without scaring anyone she can then turn at will.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,939 Member
    And another tip: if you want your sim to go to wolf form at any time, avoid scaring anyone during a rampage.

Enjoy! We will be there in the forums to help!
  • Options
    love the tips on turning - thank you
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Waiting for the high school one, maybe.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Finally started playing my Sim who has WW tendencies.

I am having her make as many friends as she can, so she has ease of access to a whole group of Sims to turn, say at a big house party - have them all together in one place.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,531 Member
    I will probably get it this weekend.
    It will be something to do as I wait for HSY.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds