The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.
I changed my mind, I think I’m getting a different laptop. I couldn’t find any thread to write on but anyways, these are the specs
XPS 13 Touch
• Rose Gold with Alphonse White woven glass fiber palmrest
• Windows 10 Home 64bit English
• 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz, 4 cores)
• 16GB LPDDR3 213MHz
• 512GB PCle Solid State Drive
• Intel UHD Graphics 620
• 13.3” 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display
• Killer 1435 802. 11ac 2x2 and Bluetooth
Everything can run sims 4 but the thing I’m not so sure about is the Intel UHD Graphics 620. If anybody could tell me if it will run (smoothly with high graphics and cc installed) it would be greatly appreciated!