Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Majgaard’s advent calendar and wheel - all ended... thank you for a fun time

Comments

• Options
    flox1flox1 Posts: 878 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Congrats on todays winners!
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Is it still possible to enter? :?

Absolutely! Just follow the instructions on page one, and select a picture that doesn't have the word "Full" on it. Quote the link, deleting all pics except the one you chose, and when Anette drops by, she'll put you in the game.

Just remember to drop by often to check in, to leave a note, share a pic, or anything you think would be fun to share. (Even to just say 'Hi'!) Also, feel free to join in any of the mini games going on. (also all linked on pg 1)

Good luck, and welcome!
  • Options
    MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    edited December 2012
    Ok, thanks! :D

I'd like to join also, in this picture:
    lunarlakesw-1.jpg
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited December 2012
    Is it still possible to enter? :?

Absolutely! Just follow the instructions on page one, and select a picture that doesn't have the word "Full" on it. Quote the link, deleting all pics except the one you chose, and when Anette drops by, she'll put you in the game.

Just remember to drop by often to check in, to leave a note, share a pic, or anything you think would be fun to share. (Even to just say 'Hi'!) Also, feel free to join in any of the mini games going on. (also all linked on pg 1)

Good luck, and welcome!

Thanks Jilly
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    MangAnimeJe got it
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    soniccrazy4soniccrazy4 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited December 2012
    This has been a really fun game to watch throught the beginging of December although I am not sure if I actually picked a picture for this.
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited December 2012
    Yay people were really fast to answer the last spin, hope it keeps on going that way :D
    congrats winner ! :D
  • Options
    IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited December 2012
    Congrats to the winners!! :D
  • Options
    zappyozappyo Posts: 361 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Congrats to this spins winners!
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited December 2012
    Woo! Congrats 3jsand1r & Karrterr! :D
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well done winners :)

Sorry I haven't been around as much as I should, my house guests have been keeping me very busy, but they've gone home now so hopefully I'll remember to check in more often. Looking back through I love some of the pictures people have shared. When I'm on my PC I'll try and share some myself. Hope everyone is having a lovely December!
  • Options
    SmilzPrettySmilzPretty Posts: 5,143 Member
    edited December 2012
    Congrats to the winners :mrgreen:I
    GznnJ.gif <--- Click (right clicking doesn't count as a click)
    Acts 20:35- it IS more blessed to give than to receive
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    This has been a really fun game to watch throught the beginging of December although I am not sure if I actually picked a picture for this.

you did :wink:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Yay people were really fast to answer the last spin, hope it keeps on going that way :D
    congrats winner ! :D

me too me too
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Yes the lights have to be candels, becouse that is what is held in the hands in the parade, and what the Lucia bride have in her hair ona crown.... and becouse it costs 25sp (fireplace is 100sp)

There was actually a firepit that cost 25SP, but I missed out on this anyway. :( I was deeply sad today due to the shooting so I didn't come on till really late. Sorry friends, I didn't get you a candle. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

you still can't carry a firepit in your hand

LOL, true unless you are very, very careful. :lol:

:)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    RacerPQR wrote:
    288uidg.jpg
    Hoo!

Aww, that is to cute, Race. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Brighty wrote:
    Woo! Congrats 3jsand1r & Karrterr! :D

Yay, wtg winners! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:

That's ok then. :mrgreen: Just gives me a bit of motivation to come back and check evry day because I can't actually remeber which one I picked. :oops: Oh well I know I have a terrible memory. :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:

That's ok then. :mrgreen: Just gives me a bit of motivation to come back and check evry day because I can't actually remeber which one I picked. :oops: Oh well I know I have a terrible memory. :lol:

you could ask what you picked.... :wink:
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    Yes the lights have to be candels, becouse that is what is held in the hands in the parade, and what the Lucia bride have in her hair ona crown.... and becouse it costs 25sp (fireplace is 100sp)

There was actually a firepit that cost 25SP, but I missed out on this anyway. :( I was deeply sad today due to the shooting so I didn't come on till really late. Sorry friends, I didn't get you a candle. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

you still can't carry a firepit in your hand

LOL, true unless you are very, very careful. :lol:

:)
    * The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Or strong like Pippi Longstocking!!!

Could you carry a candle in your hand before??? :shock: That would be cute!

But you have to follow the instructions in the store forum to get the greenhouse to work proper. I ended up having to reinstall all my store items, and just spend a lot of time on it. :?

Have been in and out of my game all day, trying to work on my secret santa gift. Im so tired of it not working correct. And sorry I keep posting these sad messaged :oops:
    I tried to make some fun with it in my new post in the forum :)

And congrats to the new winners!

LOOOVE the owl knit!!!

Thanks for the link to the elf hats, I had not seen it either :)

• Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

I'll even give you a hint! You created it! :lol:
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited December 2012
    pugsanta1edit1.jpg

This isn't my pug, but it looks exactly like her! (and she's so naughty, but I love her to pieces!)
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

Oh was it the one I made? If it is then I now feel like a right idiot. :roll:
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

Oh was it the one I made? If it is then I now feel like a right idiot. :roll:

your not an idiot... so don't feel like that.....

it is a long time ago that you made it....