Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jimmysnan's Feelgood Lottery! *winners announced, page 9!*

Comments

• Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited November 2012
    jimmysnan wrote:
    I was notified on my page that this simmer cannot get to this lottery as his page is acting up so I want to nominate VassiliM for this lottery. The winners are picked at random so I guess this is Ok to do since he cannot get on the page.

Added him!
  • Options
    hippies67hippies67 Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited November 2012
    hi, thanks for hosting!

I would like to nominate myself and imoger, please. :D

I think the best Christmas experiences was when I was able to give more than receive. The most recent favorite Christmas is last year...found my old friend from my teens on fb and he was still single and we got married. He is definately my soulmaate...anyway we stayed up Christmas eve till midnight because we couldnt wait to give each other our presents. He thought I would cry when he gave me a diamond necklace, but instead I cried when he gave me a yo-yo. (we both were bawling because he gave me a yo-yo when we were teens and something happend to it)
  • Options
    jwghostjwghost Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited November 2012
    Way too generous!
    I'll be nominating Goody and me

My feel good memory was when I was with my two late grandparents celebrating the Christmas. (the mother of my mom, and the dad of the mother of my mom) :( they were so good with me, I miss they a lot.
    and too when my father bought an small white christmas tree, it's been a long time, but I don't forget of this icon_cryingalot.gif ohh memories.

thank you for hosting :}
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited November 2012
    My Christmas tree came from Santa. See the Christmas Tree was a luxury that we could not afford and the trees that were left over were given away on Christmas Eve, My grandfather who was a security at the bank part time-came home really late and he just picked it up on the lot. They decorated it, and put a sheet across the room and the tree was there in the morning with gifts.
  • Options
    IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you so much for hosting! This is so nice of you! :) I would like to nominate krimsonnox and myself.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=krimsonnox
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Izabelli

My story: My sister and I usually spend the days before Christmas at our grandmother's house and decorate a Christmas tree there. But my sister still believes that angels bring the tree so last year my grandmother and I wrote her a letter in the name of the angels. The letter said that the angels would like my sister to help them decorating the Christmas tree. My sister was so happy and we all decorated together. It's such a lovely memory. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Izabelli wrote:
    Thank you so much for hosting! This is so nice of you! :) I would like to nominate krimsonnox and myself.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=krimsonnox
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Izabelli

My story: My sister and I usually spend the days before Christmas at our grandmother's house and decorate a Christmas tree there. But my sister still believes that angels bring the tree so last year my grandmother and I wrote her a letter in the name of the angels. The letter said that the angels would like my sister to help them decorating the Christmas tree. My sister was so happy and we all decorated together. It's such a lovely memory. :)

To angels really did write that letter, they just used you and your grandmother as the "earth" angels. See, I believe that we are all angels with one wing and that only together can we fly. You have helped me soar with this little story. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Could we add Amby316 please?
    I can't find the post now, but could we add ClassicRockBrony not what I put before.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LaudeLaude Posts: 640 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for hosting. :)
    I would like to nominate myself (http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Laude) and Charicharn http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Charicharn

My Memory.
    The best memory I have of Christmas, is in childhood when the whole family would got together. The pine was cut by my grandfather, in our land, and was decorated by me, my cousins​​ (since I'm unique child) and my grandmother. The fireplace was always lit and the house always warm. Everyone helped to make steamed and sweets. The time to open the presents was always excited, since nobody was expecting to receive something special. I have do say that I never believed in santa, so that tradition never happend in my life. The best for me about Christmas, isn't the gifts but being able to gather the family at this celebration'day. Even though I am not a Christian, I like to celebrate this holiday with my family, only to remember that it is good to be with those we love most.

(Sorry, if there are grammatical errors)
  • Options
    darkwolfalikadarkwolfalika Posts: 902 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I would like to enter myself,if you don't.

I remember one year we got my dad a glass chess set. I was around 7 so I didn't know how to play and so he taught me. We spent the whole day playing when we could. I even had my grandpa and my uncles challenging me. I even won a game and it just meant a lot to me. My dad and I still play a game of chess every Christmas.
  • Options
    mrsmilesalotmrsmilesalot Posts: 3,108 Member
    edited November 2012
    I would like to nominate legendaryeagle and I please.

One Christmas, I was traveling to Baltimore for family then the blizzard of 2010 occured and we were stuck in the car for 8 hours. Sounds like a bad thing, but during those 8 hours we bonded and had more family time then ever. My point is, we made a bad thing into a good thing, and I hope you do too in a situation similar to this.

Merry Christmas. :)

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I am loving these keep them going! Your all in!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    getting buried and there is only until 6:00 tomorrow, so get the stories up and get your wish lists updated. I have the simpoints all ready and waiting. I can't answer my friends requests as they will not let me. So I guess you will have to wait if I accept, most likely I will.

Two more from my page odiedobi & ClassicRockBrony This is a mother and son.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Br0adwayyEmBr0adwayyEm Posts: 158 Member
    edited November 2012
    Bump to keep this on the first page :)
    tumblr_o31yd51qpy1uht19xo1_1280.png
    Check our my blog emsimszy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    supercoolerboysupercoolerboy Posts: 61 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Can I nominate myself? If so, please do.

MY MEMORY: When I accidentally set the house on fire and killed all of my sims.... just because I wanted hot dogs. (SIMLIFE.. not real life... lol)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Bump to keep this on the first page :)

Thanks I want that also. I want as many simmers to sign up that can! This is like a gifters dream come true!
  • Options
    mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited November 2012
    I noticed that you put my name on the list instead of my nominees which were chocchipnik and smilzpretty!!! I just want to make sure you add them and not myself ;) Thank you again for hosting this lotto!!
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi there all, I would love to get in on the nomination fun. So here are my nominations:

Mmmyrs2
    She is expecting and very excited

AshleyKayMay
    She is super awesome and nice, love her

My feel good moment is an old one.
    The Christmas when I was on 1st grade all I wanted was a doll called Real Baby. It was the size and weight(ish) of a real baby. My folks were divorced so I had two Christmases and both parents got me a real baby. Luckily one baby was awake and one was asleep. I was so elated that I really thought I would wake up the next day to find that it had been a dream and I really hadn't gottne my heart's desire for Christmas. When I awoke the next morning I was still excited about the dolls, actually a little more excited to find them still in my room with me. I still have them and I am 34 now. My daughter was smaller than these dolls when she was born lol.
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited November 2012
    I love your story! It reminds me of when I was two and ate a shiny red Christmas ball ornament off of the tree! We still have the remains in a plastic bag with all the other red ball ornaments :D
    Kids do some funny things sometimes :D.
    And parents can be really embarrassing, especially when they tell your new boyfriend/girlfriend about these things the first time your bring your sweetheart home to meet the family!
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited November 2012
    I wasn't entering myself, just chrang7520. :oops:
  • Options
    MidnightSky78MidnightSky78 Posts: 83 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for hosting, Shrill & Jimmysnan!

I'd like to nominate lopithecus and dreambluangel, please.

My memory is from last year, where before the holidays, my boyfriend and I mutually gifted each other with a mini weekend vacation. Because of a medical condition, I had been prevented from taking any sort of vacation for over ten years, so it was really nice to be able to get away from it all. Anyway, we went to Philadelphia, and we were determined to get a picture with the famous LOVE sculpture in Love Park/JFK Plaza. While we were waiting for others to be done posing in front of the statue, we asked someone to take our picture, and they agreed, and also asked us if we would mind posing with their pickle. For some sort of fundraiser, they had a cucumber dressed up in a winter scarf with eyes that they were trying to get people to pose with! :lol: We agreed, so we got more than we bargained for - a nice picture of the two of us, and a picture with the two of us and a dressed up pickle!
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Lol! That's AWESOME! I love reading all these stories!

Jimmysnan & Shrill, I don't know if this matters, but I caught a duplicate on your list - #11 and #72. (personally, I'd love to see her gifted as much as possible!)
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited November 2012

Jimmysnan & Shrill, I don't know if this matters, but I caught a duplicate on your list - #11 and #72. (personally, I'd love to see her gifted as much as possible!)

2 and 20 are too, but I don't see in her rules that you can only be nominated once, but I could be wrong about that.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    agstahagstah Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited November 2012

2 and 20 are too, but I don't see in her rules that you can only be nominated once, but I could be wrong about that.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *

Also #35 and #44, in case it matters.

Thanks again for nominating me, Kim!
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited November 2012
    #35 should be illusie, not me.
  • Options
    CasaundraKayCasaundraKay Posts: 456 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey guys :) This seems like a nice way to enjoy a lotto, so I figured I'd share my own little story :)

This one is from a loooooong time ago when I was very little. My parents were both very young, and neither had great jobs, For them Christmas was stressful, expensive, and a good way to feel like they didn't do enough for their kids. We lived in a small trailer and even used food stamps for awhile, because money's tight for a high school drop out mother and a guy who only knows how to do construction. Despite all of this, they always tried to give us the most amazing Christmas they could. They never wanted us to feel shortchanged for mistakes they had made, and so they tried and tried until they felt like they did good enough. I remember coming out one Christmas, and guess what I saw in the living room? A gigantic pile of blankets. I was little, so I was just plain confused. Everyone trickled in, and since It was cold I went to go grab one of the blankets to wrap up in. Guess what popped up under that blanket? A handle bar. Underneath that huuuuge pile of blankets was a new bike with training wheels for me :) It had sparkly tassels on the handle bars, and turquoise and pink paint on it! I was so happy, because I didn't think they'd get it for me :)

Edit** Almost forgot my nominees XDDD

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CasaundraKay
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=envira_x