The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I usually buy games that kill ppl BUT no I got this piece of

I spent got all the EP & SP and almost the whole freaking store content. I dont have CC from other site or from ppl. Cause I want this game to work freaking right. BUT its not!!!!!!!! I got ppl senting f...ing friend request for what I dont know you and you not trying to get to know me. Im helping you get a sticker or whatever you get. I dont want it I want my game to work. Im getting ppl sims install in my game I dont want your sims I want my game to work. I download the Katyperry one because I wanted the extra crap for my game. I cant even get the thing in my game I redownload the thing every freaking day and it still wont show up. I uninstall and reinstall still dont work. EA customer service ppl dont know s..t. I'm waiting 44mins just so someone can sorry I cant help you. Well you know what ea cust support freak you. I'm tired of things not working. I stood by this game since the beginning and all I get is stupid sims with freaking stars and all they did was go to the bathroom. I want my money all my money back from the first EP & SP til the last ep I bought plus all the money I spent on the stupid store.

Comments

• Options
    angelcarnivoreangelcarnivore Posts: 6 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Is it a problem, like your drivers not being up to date, or your computer not up to the task? What are "ppl"? Do you mean, you don't want to host other sims in your venues?
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited March 2012
    Wow. Just bought the game myself, haven't had time to play it yet, but I know the feeling of frustration from have a ton of friend requests, *even though my signature says I am not accepting any*.

I guess people don't read. But I am also getting spammed with Simport announcements from friends that use it. Bleh. If it works, I hope I get a chance to at least play pool.

Sorry for your troubles, though.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    edited March 2012
    It might help that instead of a big long pointless rant you put what is wrong so people can help you.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    anastasia81ukanastasia81uk Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is a NEW computer only this in the computer is the stupid SIMS series. Plus this is not a regular type a book report computer either. Spent good money on the computer.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Maybe you need anger management classes?
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited March 2012
    ..you buy games that kill people? That's the part I'm confused about.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    how about you stop posting on my post @thelawtman.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    iDiru wrote:

I'm so happy I confused you today anything else I can help you with
  • Options
    iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited March 2012
    iDiru wrote:

Yes. You can help me by telling me what that means
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Why don't you just stop posting pointless rants and just ask people to help you instead of nerd raging?

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    iDiru wrote:
    iDiru wrote:

Yes. You can help me by telling me what that means

Sure let me tell you what I mean. I buy other game from EA like battlefield (all of the series until that title) and Medal of Honor. And I play those games too. I spent money on those and never had a problem with these games. but this sims series here have been nothing but problem I have not even complain about it before because I believe this game will get better. BUT no its been going down hill since and Im tired of it.
  • Options
    legendarybitka29legendarybitka29 Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited March 2012
    thelawtman is right. Why don't you post what your issue is, what kind of errors you're getting, etc? People on this forum have been a lot more helpful than EA support in the past.
  • Options
    flamingtelepathsflamingtelepaths Posts: 650 Member
    edited March 2012
    Showtime isn't the place to be posting about game issues, you want the Technical forum.

Anyways, is your game updated to the latest patch?
    a093fca0a4a4270bbd5630459e68d7e2.jpg
  • Options
    emmajeannieemmajeannie Posts: 73 Member
    edited March 2012
    It will be the type of graphics card in your computer, from what i can decipher from that little rant. I say this because it works absolutely perfectly on my laptop which is a dinosaur but i got a graphics card for it which was listed on the game specs.

So what did you mean by 'games that kill ppl' again????
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    thelawtman wrote:
    Why don't you just stop posting pointless rants and just ask people to help you instead of nerd raging?
    why you just make me stop since you feel need to say something. How can you tell me to stop ranting when you on my post ranting.
  • Options
    legendarybitka29legendarybitka29 Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited March 2012
    It will be the type of graphics card in your computer, from what i can decipher from that little rant. I say this because it works absolutely perfectly on my laptop which is a dinosaur but i got a graphics card for it which was listed on the game specs.

I believe she's talking about games that you can kill people in, like Battlefield Earth or Medal of Honor, like she stated before.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Well I have said before why not in a normal no rant sense just type out what the exact problem is instead of just doing a long rant that does nothing to allow other simmers to help you with your problem.

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012

SO you saying my GeForce GTX 580 is the reason why I cant get KAty Perry Ultimate Venue and stage to show up. I have made this post before on how to get it in. But its not showing up. Plus I seen other ppl ask the same question no one is getting helped. Yes I even tired the debug thing still it will not show up. uninstall reinstall still will not show up. I asked on here I ask with tech support still no answer.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So ppl can say IM ranting I really dont care. because when you in same boat it dont matter what ppl think. All that matter to me right now at this moment is that I have been spending money with EA for sometimes. I didnt talk about Sims 1 or 2 because I never had a problem with them. I talked about battlefield and medal of honor game because if you computer is not up with the top of the line computer its just not going to work right like it need to be and you will end up buying computer because of how its going to wear it out fast. So yes I'm mad I'm tired of the halfa.. crap this company is putting out. Tech support is sitting on there butt getting paid but he or she {******** tell me to go post on the forum because she can not help me} You guys not evening getting paid for helping other simmmers who play this game. Well heck should I ask the community to give me my money back them.
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited March 2012
    So ppl can say IM ranting I really dont care. because when you in same boat it dont matter what ppl think. All that matter to me right now at this moment is that I have been spending money with EA for sometimes. I didnt talk about Sims 1 or 2 because I never had a problem with them. I talked about battlefield and medal of honor game because if you computer is not up with the top of the line computer its just not going to work right like it need to be and you will end up buying computer because of how its going to wear it out fast. So yes I'm mad I'm tired of the halfa.. crap this company is putting out. Tech support is sitting on there butt getting paid but he or she {******** tell me to go post on the forum because she can not help me} You guys not evening getting paid for helping other simmmers who play this game. Well heck should I ask the community to give me my money back them.

Okay....

First off, please calm down! You are just getting yourself and others frustrated.

Okay. So you obviously have a computer for gaming, right? I'm not big with computer names and stuff, so I'm not sure. all I know is that alienware is one of the best for gaming!

So, you like those violent games...no one minds that you do, just the way you phrased it got us confused, haha!

How many things do you have installed on the computer? I hate to say this, but if you have a lot of games, even the newest computer won't be able to handle it!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    also a lot of cc has been acting up and even twallan's mods have been causing problems so make sure they are all uninstalled.

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • Options
    Staple_SaladStaple_Salad Posts: 474 Member
    edited March 2012
    Have you actually downloaded the extra stuff? It comes with the game, but you have to download it from this website using the codes that were emailed to you when you purchased it.
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited March 2012
    thelawtman wrote:
    also a lot of cc has been acting up and even twallan's mods have been causing problems so make sure they are all uninstalled.

i'm pretty sure she said that she doesn't have CC

However, all the store stuff takes up a TON of space on your computer!
  • Options
    AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    edited March 2012
    ^ Having a ton of games installed on a new computer isn't going to cause a glitch like that. Just so you know she's most likely running one game at a time, the rest is just dormat until she runs it and plays it.

@ the op. I have a question if you can please answer, is this venue a rabbit hole or is the venue an open venue community lot. The other question is where is it not showing up when you place the lot in game or is it not showing up in the edit town section as a lot you want to place?

One more question have you tried the buydebug to see if it's in there? I'm assuming you've already done these things. There are a lot of customers who have said that there is content they were suppose to get with the editions not showing up in game properly most likely it's a glitch that is causing this.

I do want to say that the website is delayed for purchased and downloadable content. Which means it will take some time for your requests to register. So most likely if this is something that needs to be downloaded it might take a little time and then it will show up as something your able to download just keep checking your history and see if shows up eventually.

Other than that i need a little bit more to go on as to what the problem is. For people telling her to calm down etc, you're really not helping. She's already upset the worst thing you can do is ask a upset person to be calm. Acknowledging she is upset is better than finding out why is more important. She eventually will, when someone has taken notice to actually try and help, calm down on her own.

@ the op please also know customer service for EA is overseas. They don't know what they're doing and many of them barely know english. You're lucky if you get someone from america and even they don't know jack squat. O.o why do they have such a department i don't even know tbh. However this is the kind of backwards service we always get and have been continuing to get for years. Posting on the forums is best. 1. The guru's here are not players they are actual dev's. 2. Players tend to help each other find bugs and get past them and there are some mods that make mods specifically to fix the bugs in games. 3. It's a good place to get news in case something fixes your problem. So customerservice is somewhat right post your problem in Crinict's thread for bugs and glicthes she will defintely try to find a solution for you.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2012
    TheLawMan said....
    Maybe you need anger management classes?

@ thelawman, WOW, I hope this wasn't the post you were talking about because she wasn't rude at all and it's a little psycho that you posted like 10 times on this one thread alone berating her. Then you find her other post earlier and do the same thing? Wow.... :shock: :? I would say the one being rude was you by the above quote...I don't get where in the OP thread she was being rude like you stated in her other thread. Seems like you just want to start trouble. You have gone to several of my friends threads and started problems too and not to mention my thread.... :roll: