Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build n Share Neighborhood Projects - Centennial Vale - Lots still available...

Comments

• Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited June 2011
    JoubertCG wrote:
    I have been trying to upload my lot for MANY days now. It still won't upload. I have downloaded origins, updated my game, replaced the lot and saved it to the bin, run it through custard, and it still won't load. I even went out and purchased Generations, installed it, placed the lot, resaved yet another new copy to the bin, ran it through custard again, and tried to upload it AGAIN! Four times over. Nothing is working--I am at wits end. Any suggestions?

Does your lot have an CC in it? You may have to remove before uploading.

I don't use CC--I even started a thread to index CC Free creations and creators. I have enough game problems without it!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Official "Centennial Vale" Entry Form

NAME: Dreamsong1968
    Chosen lot # 60

LINK TO LOT: http://www.mediafire.com/?2ds503qwpmalwyk
    LINK TO LOT: (HOME ONLY) http://www.mediafire.com/?1avb8su86m9b7wa

LINK TO MEDIA: http://dreamsongsimblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/dreamsong-for-centennial-vale-open.html

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 30x30, 433 Sunnyside Blvd. $376,725

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: Dreamsong for Centennial Vale, 3 BD 3.5 BA, 3-car garage with additional outdoor space, unfinished basement. Modern style 3-story home for a family who loves music and electronic gaming. Decor is neutral with touches of bright color. Spacious great room with fireplace, gourmet kitchen, grilling deck, laundry room and 1/2 bath on main. Floor 2 includes home theater, study/office area, two teen suites with private baths and balconies. Master on level 3 with walk-in closet/dressing room, bath with garden tub, shower, and double vanities. Both lots are CC Free--only game and TS3 Store items.

I will keep trying to load the lot here, but for now it is available at Mediafire. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading, placing or using the lot by leaving a message on my comments page http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/dreamsong1968/mycomments .
  • Options
    JoubertCGJoubertCG Posts: 106 New Member
    edited June 2011

NAME: JoubertCG
    Chosen lot # (1-72):57

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4248151

LINK TO MEDIA: http://joubertcg.com/bns_100.html

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST:30x40,260 Sunnyside Blvd,$120,139

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: This is a close replica of our dream home. Open Concept, plenty of room for the kiddos and for entertaining guests.
  • Options
    craingerbeaglecraingerbeagle Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2011

NAME: craingerbeagle

Chosen Lot#(1-72): 21

LINK TO LOT: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17853999/Craingerbeagle - Centennial Vale.Sims3Pack (Edited 8/7 - The last host of the file deleted it so hope this one works better!)

LINK TO MEDIA: http://photobucket.com/craingerbeagle

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 30x30, 2350 Pinochle Point, $240,000(approx)

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: Modern 2 story home with some Asian themes. 2 Bedrooms with ensuite, balconies off both rooms, gym with bathroom and balcony, study, large kitchen, open plan living room with fireplace, library area, living room with TV, laundry, half bathroom on lower level, outdoor spa, and double garage. Occupants are Megan and Chris, a young adult couple seeing where their relationship takes them! (In real life Chris and I have been together for 6 years...)

This is my first go at a dream home, still not completely happy that it does justice to my ultimate home but it is a pretty good starting point!

This is also my first Build-n-share that I have participated in feedback is welcome!!

Beagle AKA Megan.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    So as I'm going through and "trying" to get these houses downloaded to the game, I realize that until I get Generations....there won't be much of a Centennial Vale on my PC. :(

Anyway...great builds everyone.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Joshoku wrote:
    resubmitting to this thread :]

Family Surname (last name): Joshoku
    Family members (first names) and ages: Carly (YA) and Luke (YA)
    Chosen lot # (1-72): 32

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4188380

LINK TO MEDIA: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Joshoku/Build-n-Share/Build-n-Share%20100-101/?albumview=slideshow

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 30 x 40, Redwood Pkwy 250, $215,000 (estimate)

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: I went for a bit of a modern yet elegant style, and because of the location I added a lot of windows for some great beach scenery! It's a rather simple layout but it's roomy so you can displays for your WA treasures if you like showing them off. Light, beach colored woods throughout the house. 2 car garage. Pool. The female sim is me and the guy is just someone I made up! enjoy!

I've added your lot to my neighborhood and am currently playing as them. Feels kinda weird to know the sim is based on a real person, but I guess I'll get over it!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    JoubertCG wrote:
    So as I'm going through and "trying" to get these houses downloaded to the game, I realize that until I get Generations....there won't be much of a Centennial Vale on my PC. :(

I think Generations is a must have, especially for my lot as I have generations. But it is a great addition to the game, kids are so cute in generations!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I think Generations is a must have, especially for my lot as I have generations. But it is a great addition to the game, kids are so cute in generations!

I want to get it, but I'm going to have to wait a while yet.
  • Options
    TamlynTamlyn Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2011

Name: Tamlyn
    Chosen lot # (1-72): 55 Water Lily Lane (Number? 60-something)

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4255216 - I accidentally put Maywood Lane... hopefully it won't be too confusing.

Link to Media: http://tamlynsims.livejournal.com/11054.html - sorry about the awkward formatting, it was being uncooperative

Lot size, address & final cost
    : 23x30, 55 Water Lily Lane, ~$37k

Lot description & details
    : See media for build details :) Took me long enough for such a small build but it was fun.
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited June 2011
    JoubertCG wrote:

I may be wrong, but I thought if you updated your game with the latest patch that you can download lots made with the newest expansion. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong...
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    JoubertCG wrote:

I may be wrong, but I thought if you updated your game with the latest patch that you can download lots made with the newest expansion. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong...

You should be able to download, but any content that is in the item will be missing from the lot if you don't own the expansions/store pack that the content came from. Generally the game will substitute a like item from your available objects of the same category.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    JoubertCG wrote:

My lot was built prior to my purchase of generations, so you shouldn't have any trouble with it. However, I can't get it to load here, so you have to go to mediafire for it. I promise--NO CC! Only store and ep items.
  • Options
    PrincessAngelPrincessAngel Posts: 190 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey, um, the forums haven't been working too well for me, so I didn't realize that I had the okay to go until today. I'm going to try to make the lot tonight. When is the deadline?
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey, um, the forums haven't been working too well for me, so I didn't realize that I had the okay to go until today. I'm going to try to make the lot tonight. When is the deadline?

The challenge is open until all the lots are taken and built upon! So take your time. :D
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    Patience76Patience76 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2011
    That's really good to know because I have had to take a break due to RL issues: had a visit to the hospital because I was sick and life has just been absolutely "insane in the membrane" for me the last few days as well...I'm hoping that with the start of a new week, it will be a fresh one as well as a better one :-) I have my family made, the shell of the house, the exterior and the landscaping finished. I just have to finish furnishing and CAS everything and it will be finished! I'm going to work on it some here in just a bit.

KitKat, I noticed that when I was in build mode in my game that there are fire houses and stuff but I don't know if I can actually place them and I don't have any other EP except World Adventures; but I've got my game to update automatically so I've got all the updates. I'll try to place one of the lots. Without Ambitions, I highly doubt it...

I'm wanting the EP's so bad!!! Hopefully within the next couple of months, I'll be able to get at least one of them, if not two.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'd be happy to do another lot.

I was looking at #25, but if there is another one that is fine as well.
  • Options
    izzie_110izzie_110 Posts: 36
    edited June 2011
    Hey everyone, its been a while since i last did a bns challenge so im a little rusty, Is it still ok to enter? I have been working on 68 Waterlilly Lane. do i just copy and paste the entry form on here to enter? Sorry if this seems like a silly question. :?:
  • Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited June 2011
    izzie_110 wrote:
    Hey everyone, its been a while since i last did a bns challenge so im a little rusty, Is it still ok to enter? I have been working on 68 Waterlilly Lane. do i just copy and paste the entry form on here to enter? Sorry if this seems like a silly question. :?:

I have you down for 68. Waterlily Lane - 72 -20 x 30. Here are the two official sign up forms which you should post on this thread:

Official "Centennial Vale" Lot Sign-up Form

Family Surname (last name):
    Family members (first names) and ages:
    Chosen lot # (1-72):
    Chosen lot address:

NAME: (your TS3 name)
    Chosen lot # (1-72):

LINK TO LOT: (link to where your lot can be found/downloaded. This can be on the Exchange or some other uploading site like mediafire. We must have a way to dl this week. PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR LOT AS A HOUSEHOLD NOT JUST A LOT - i.e. with your simself family in the house. This will make it much easier for people who want to create the neighborhood in their game.)

LINK TO MEDIA: (This week's media will be a little different than media for judging. The purpose is just to give an overview of the lot, not necessarily show every little detail)

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST:
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    KarimaKarima Posts: 142 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi, I've been M.I.A for awhile (just purchased a "real" house)! Glad I got a lot and will be adding my house this week. I was wondering what's going on with the community lots? Since I do events in real life, I'd love to sign up for a wedding venue/night club and I love creating fire houses. Not sure if those lots are going to be generic or not?
    Thanks,
    Karima
  • Options
    izzie_110izzie_110 Posts: 36
    edited June 2011
    I am hoping to get everything uploaded tonight (hope it works, I've had a few problems uploading since getting generations) Just a quick question, are there any rules about custom content, E.P and S.P?

As long as I can upload tonight I should be able to post my entry in the morning if thats ok, my son has the day off due to a teacher strike so I may have a little more time tomorrow, no school run!
  • Options
    AquacattAquacatt Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2011

NAME: Aquacatt
    Chosen lot # (1-72): 30

(NOTE: New link, please update!)
    LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4276070

LINK TO MEDIA:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aquacatt3/sets/72157626955201785/show/

LOT SIZE, ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 40 x 30, Redwood Pkwy - 180, $142,136

Description: A home as close to my real life home as possible in the Sims 3. Includes the Sim versions of my family. Built for Build-n-Share 100/101 Centennial Vale Neighborhood. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, double carport, sunken livingroom.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    dogsrule177dogsrule177 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Family Surname (last name): dogsrule177
    Family members (first names) and ages: Rachel (YA
    Chosen lot # (1-72): 33
    Chosen lot address:Sierra Tango Street - 14
    **Media and lot link will be submitted next week
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Karima wrote:
    Hi, I've been M.I.A for awhile (just purchased a "real" house)! Glad I got a lot and will be adding my house this week. I was wondering what's going on with the community lots? Since I do events in real life, I'd love to sign up for a wedding venue/night club and I love creating fire houses. Not sure if those lots are going to be generic or not?
    Thanks,
    Karima

That would be great, Karima! I guess you could go ahead and sign up for one (or two) of the lots not claimed yet as neither of these is one of the community lot types already in Sunset Valley. Or, if you have another suggestion for how to handle community lots, please let us know :)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    izzie_110 wrote:
    I am hoping to get everything uploaded tonight (hope it works, I've had a few problems uploading since getting generations) Just a quick question, are there any rules about custom content, E.P and S.P?

As long as I can upload tonight I should be able to post my entry in the morning if thats ok, my son has the day off due to a teacher strike so I may have a little more time tomorrow, no school run!

No problem! We are keeping this open for a while to get as many lots completed as possible.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Family Surname (last name): dogsrule177
    Family members (first names) and ages: Rachel (YA
    Chosen lot # (1-72): 33
    Chosen lot address:Sierra Tango Street - 14
    **Media and lot link will be submitted next week

Welcome, dogsrule :) I have you down for #33!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top