Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fourth EP?

:lol: any ideas about the forth expansion pack? i have been waiting for this time! i will be eagerly to EA announce the sims 3 season i hope so!??

Comments

• Options
    larissa83xlarissa83x Posts: 313
    edited January 2011
    No word on the new EP.
    In February, Outdoors Stuff comes out.
    I'm thinking the next EP will be weather/seasons.

I'll be soooooo excited if it is!!
  • Options
    Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Yh hopefuly it is seasons
  • Options
    FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited January 2011
    I wish it was pets or weather/seasons/holidays. Omg now that's what I call heaven<3
  • Options
    FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited January 2011
    Citrina5 wrote:

Your siggy just made me smile. I hate those pop ups..LOL
  • Options
    larissa83xlarissa83x Posts: 313
    edited January 2011
    FreakZhio wrote:
    Citrina5 wrote:

Your siggy just made me smile. I hate those pop ups..LOL

Yeah, i :lol:'d yesterday when i seen her sig too.

edit - *I wouldn't mind a pets EP if they didn't make us control them.*
  • Options
    Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh thank you both :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HH33236HH33236 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Either Season or Pets... But hopefully, they would add a feature which is moving from neighborhood to neighborhood... That is one of the features I would like to see...
  • Options
    NatashaaaaaNatashaaaaa Posts: 807 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I think they should bring out pets before seasons, but they need to come out soon :D
  • Options
    ClisairClisair Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2011
    What ever expansion it is I hope they tested it better so there are LESS bugs and not more being added to the game.
  • Options
    AussieAdoresSimsAussieAdoresSims Posts: 554 Member
    edited January 2011
    Why do people always blame "bugs" I have all Sims 3 Games and I have no bugs!!!!!!!!

With Sims outdoors coming out i reackon it might be seasons next.
  • Options
    NnaYllekNnaYllek Posts: 90
    edited January 2011
    I never played Seasons so I`ve mo opinion on it.
    I hated Pets with a divine passion I dont want it back!
    I want something that focuses more on family and kids as an ep cos I think Sims 3 is too aimed at a single sim :D
  • Options
    MuffintheCatMuffintheCat Posts: 3 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I would like to see a University EP. I think it was my favorite ep in Sims 2
  • Options
    dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm always hopeing that the enxt expansion gives us some type of simavore plant those things are so amazing.(child sims can die in sims3 unlike sims1&2 so try not to leave them out of the game when comes to the plants like you did with the gardening skill.)
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited January 2011
    NnaYllek wrote:
    I want something that focuses more on family and kids as an ep cos I think Sims 3 is too aimed at a single sim :D

That's something that I believe should have been included in the base game. At this point I wouldn't really care what game comes out because you can only imagine what it will bring.

Examples of what will most likely be released:

- More object conversions from TS2
    - Barely any new interactions
    - a vastly over focused on neighborhood which has more deco items then any useful items added in the actual game.
    - more opportunities that will pop up at the worst possible times (unless you checked the "suppress opp.")
    - Rabbitholes, to replace any -OPEN- building we ever imagine having in the game.
    - A rather low supply of new clothing for either gender, for any age.
    - Maybe 4 or 5 new hairs, 4 or 5 "hats" which take up more room then they should.
    - Nothing really "new" in terms of accessories (I'm talking about actual new accessories. Not new earings or stockings or sunglasses.)
    - A large variety of useless junk added into the "miscellaneous" catalog
    - A central theme which makes the expansion

As you see I pretty much took a swing at what will appear in the next expansion pack. I'm only basing this off of what we've seen in the first three.
  • Options
    HosfacHosfac Posts: 292 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Why do people always blame "bugs" I have all Sims 3 Games and I have no bugs!!!!!!!!

Perhaps it's because of that monstrous list of 81 bugs, almost all of which have been acknowledged by EA with their typical "yeah we know, we'll get to it when we get to it" response, which everybody pretty much has...with the exception of maybe 3-4 people. These bugs range from minor annoyances to game crippling in magnitude.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/218281.page

Evil_One has been keeping track of only the ones that can are reoccurring, and proven with screen shots. She is also keeping track of the ones that are fixed and the ones which remain. You'll notice that the ones that remain greatly outnumber the ones that have been fixed. And many of these have been around since before Ambitions was released.
  • Options
    KolbyKolby Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited January 2011
    I can't imagine an expansion pack more fitting than Seasons or Pets to be next.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hosfac wrote:

Perhaps it's because of that monstrous list of 81 bugs, almost all of which have been acknowledged by EA with their typical "yeah we know, we'll get to it when we get to it" response, which everybody pretty much has...with the exception of maybe 3-4 people. These bugs range from minor annoyances to game crippling in magnitude.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/218281.page

Evil_One has been keeping track of only the ones that can are reoccurring, and proven with screen shots. She is also keeping track of the ones that are fixed and the ones which remain. You'll notice that the ones that remain greatly outnumber the ones that have been fixed. And many of these have been around since before Ambitions was released.

What would they do without us? :P
  • Options
    superzack96superzack96 Posts: 812 New Member
    edited January 2011
    whatever it is id bet seasons is included in it:) but for the overall idea of the expansion id put my money on pets or magic. i REALLY want magic!!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    superzack96superzack96 Posts: 812 New Member
    edited January 2011
    whatever it is id bet seasons is included in it:) but for the overall idea of the expansion id put my money on pets or magic. i REALLY want magic!!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited January 2011
    Maybe this EP will be better since Rod and Grant have left. Maybe they will get someone who gives us more of what we ask for with less bugs. I can only hope.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    OliverSuddenOliverSudden Posts: 514 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I'm kinda hoping the next EP is called "Fixes" and that it addresses all the glitches and bugs the other expansions have created and lets the player control celebrity, vampires, and the other additions the other EPs have given.
  • Options
    FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    edited January 2011
    NnaYllek wrote:
    I totally agree with you. I wasn't too fond of the Pets EP for Sims 2 and Seasons was okay but it didn't keep me entertained for long. But yeah, I would like something for more interactions between family, like kids being able to hold their Toddler baby brothers or sisters or maybe have some (I would so love to see this again) interactions between Toddlers. I mean, in Sims 2 when my Toddlers were finally able to interact, they became best friends in no time. Now I have to wait for the Toddlers to grow up before they can begin socializing with their twin brother or sister! And in my game (I'm not sure if this is true for everyone's game) any time one of my Child Sims plays "Peek-a-Boo" with their Toddler brother or sister, they never get any social points from it, meaning it doesn't build their relationship with the Toddler or vice versa.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,506 Member
    edited January 2011
    Maybe this EP will be better since Rod and Grant have left. Maybe they will get someone who gives us more of what we ask for with less bugs. I can only hope.

Grant has not left. There is just a rumor that he is leaving.
  • Options
    Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited January 2011
    This may be a bit short in saying, but im going to laugh myself silly when EA does release the next EP...my guess it will be something bombastic; meaning, neither seasons or pets. Yea sure our next SP is Outdoor Living...doesnt mean the next EP is weather. Ive go through all the EP/SP's and tried to figure out their correlations to each other...guess what i found...NADA. Its all in our fan crazed heads.
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,506 Member
    edited January 2011
    They may suprise us and combine pets with seasons/weather but I'm just guessing. Whatever it is I hope it has more family and romantic interactions in it and more places for sims to go that arn't rabbitholes especailly open resturents.