Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want some Good custom content made? Post Your requests Here! *CLOSED*

Comments

• Options
    SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    QueenDivettaQueenDivetta Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited January 2011
    Ohh, I thought of a new request! I am a big fan of the Prince of Persia console games... I'd love a Farah outfit!

http://www.gamespot.com/users/Vampira_18/view_image?id=OoQMsEwu7hqe4Rznlw

and the second picture down on:

http://blog.lemonraid.net/?tag=prince-of-persia-the-movie

The first is her kind of "warrior" outfit, the second is more her "princess" outfit. I'd like both if you could :)

I also like Elika's outfit from the newer prince of persia game for xbox 360. Scroll down to the second picture on:

http://archive.videogamesdaily.com/reviews/xbox360/prince-of-persia-p1.asp

The point is that the top is actually a dress that has torn apart from all of her running on walls and climbing pillars and stuff. The pants underneath are more like fancy bloomers or something that would have been worn under the actual dress, which is now practically in shreds. haha.

I'd love all three of these if you could :) Love your work, as always!
  • Options
    Robodl95Robodl95 Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited January 2011
    Hey Skylark (atz? any preference?) I just wanted to let you how much props I give you for taking requests from the official site like this! From one creator to another I would probably drive myself insane with all the work/requests. You're really kind and keep up the great work, hope you had a great holiday :)

To all you requesters I hope you really realize how nice she is :-)
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2011
    Wow, you did a great job creating those clothes:) I will look around and find some really neat and good clothes online and post them anytime.
  • Options
    katyshewankatyshewan Posts: 2,717 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Robodl95 wrote:
    Hey Skylark (atz? any preference?) I just wanted to let you how much props I give you for taking requests from the official site like this! From one creator to another I would probably drive myself insane with all the work/requests. You're really kind and keep up the great work, hope you had a great holiday :)

To all you requesters I hope you really realize how nice she is :-)

Yea, skylark you a super kind! i added your sims 3 facebook btw (its called katy sims) and i just have to say Robol95 is right, taking requests for clothes and stuff, man thats gotta be hard! ive never tried but when i watch a tutorial i just get lost so i think its amazing that you unhderstand it, do it soooo well and is willing to make simmers there requests! :D:mrgreen::lol: well done! :thumbup: :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited January 2011
    hey atz123 im a little stressed today dont mean to nag or rush you but could i see some pics of what things look like so far? :wink:
  • Options
    imortalfriezaimortalfrieza Posts: 47
    edited January 2011
    With all the requests your getting, I figure it'll probably be a good while before you get to this, but I would like to have some Castlevania Dracula style vampire clothing, preferably with each part of it being separate, so that it's more adaptable, especially the cape, which is an accessory that the sims 3 really needs, not just for vampires.
    Here's a picture of my favorite Castlevania Dracula look 250px-Dracula-sotn.png
    This one might be pretty complex to make, just do the best you can. Please try to make it for teen-elder and for both everyday and formal, Thank you.
  • Options
    ChurchofKyteChurchofKyte Posts: 18
    edited January 2011
    PirateWoman1.jpg

Please?!?!
  • Options
    XoAmeliaoXXoAmeliaoX Posts: 598 New Member
    edited January 2011
    In your picture, I love the Lady Gaga look! Could you please make that for me? I don't know how you'd give it to me ... I'll try checking back to this subject all the time .. to see if you answered me with the link... thanks!
  • Options
    chiaopichiaopi Posts: 464 New Member
    edited January 2011
    hi,
    i would like to ask for a African kaftan inspired dress/blouse:

Caftan-Kaftan-APD82.jpg

preferably in dark colors.. but i'm open to anything that's easier for you!

Thank you :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited January 2011
    hey where abouts are you on mine, started not started nearly done? :mrgreen:

sorry for being annoying :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    katyshewan wrote:
    hey where abouts are you on mine, started not started nearly done? :mrgreen:

sorry for being annoying :lol:
    i was just about to ask to, hey atz123 whaer are you? are you here hello? guess not i will wait like this
    > :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    Smiler3Smiler3 Posts: 1,822 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Could you make this for me?

10wu1lf.jpg

I need it for a competition so could you make it a.s.a.p please? :D
  • Options
    Penny848Penny848 Posts: 1,872 Member
    edited January 2011
    OMG you are the best so can i request a top or 2?

http://www.supre.com.au/OMBRE--PRINTED-FRONT-GATHER-SINGLET.aspx?p45378

this 1 i love! ^ and want 4 sims 3!

http://www.supre.com.au/AMAN--PRINTED-CONTRAST-DRESS.aspx?p46779

and this dress

take your time with them i dont really need them i would just like them. also can you or someone put it on a sim and upload the sim to the exchange cause i have read how to download it but i cant so it would really be nice. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    leegirl124leegirl124 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2011
    i just found this,and i wanted to say

YOUR CLOTHING IS AWESOME!
    :)
    :D
  • Options
    isa_blyisa_bly Posts: 58 New Member
    edited January 2011
    This dress is from a tv show and I got the pictures from a video, they are kind of blurry.
    I made an album because I uploaded as many pictures as I could. I really like the dress and if you can make it look as close as possible as the dress I would really appreciate it.

This is my description of the dress. It has ruffles from the collar all the way down the dress, in between the ruffles it has a zipper it also goes to the bottom of the dress. Those gray things on the ruffles are buttons. Also it has two pockets on both sides.

Here is the album with all the pictures.
    http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa34/Paperback_Romance/dress/
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    umm i know im being a pest, but are you there/here? i havnt heard any posts from you in a while :/ hope everything is alright :mrgreen:
  • Options
    atz123atz123 Posts: 1,500 New Member
    edited January 2011
    thank you for your kind words everyone :)

again apolagies for my absence - its exam times in my college so had to ditch sims 3 for a while xD - i'm going to get back on track, i see there are lots of requests so its going to take pretty long to get them all done. I'll be contacting you through comments when your request is done.

apart from that i've been doing some original meshing and UVmapping, so im not going to be using EA meshes much anymore, its crazy of me to make whole new meshes but yeah, im going to do as much original meshing as i can.

TDC95 ill get that pic up ASAP...right now its just a mesh so if i put the pic up of a mesh its going to look funny because its just a bunch of 'wires' at the moment, so when i apply the hair texture i'll put up a pic.

one more thing, im going to change the title, i can create clothing (including shoes), accessories, hair, make up..well anything in create a sim that you want i can make. i would take object requests but these will take way longer, if you want objects then the only thing i will make is paintings because they only take a minute. im planing to make object requests available in the summer time when i have lots of time to make cc.

wait i have one more thing: updating rules, hope your not going to be disappointed but im going to take 1 request per simmer here from now on, (i'll make a few exceptions depending on how quickly i can make things)

edit: how many spelling mistakes did i make! :shock:
    edit 2: im on page 6, on the tutu request now :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    so happy to hear from you hun, i have a bunch of pics if you need some ideas i manage a petition to get an 18th centuary stuff pack wolrd or store set the link to it is in my siggy so im useing them as an example for EA so your awesome work will be seen by EA as an example :mrgreen: take your time, your my new favorite cc maker now, if you can continue to make 18th centuary stuff for me i will love you to death! :shock: lol im nuts thats so much im so excited :mrgreen: just ask if you need any help im going to friend request you so i can comment back and forth about progress :wink: your awesome wooooooooo im so happy :mrgreen:
  • Options
    QueenDivettaQueenDivetta Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited January 2011
    TDC95 wrote:
    so happy to hear from you hun, i have a bunch of pics if you need some ideas i manage a petition to get an 18th centuary stuff pack wolrd or store set the link to it is in my siggy so im useing them as an example for EA so your awesome work will be seen by EA as an example :mrgreen: take your time, your my new favorite cc maker now, if you can continue to make 18th centuary stuff for me i will love you to death! :shock: lol im nuts thats so much im so excited :mrgreen: just ask if you need any help im going to friend request you so i can comment back and forth about progress :wink: your awesome wooooooooo im so happy :mrgreen:

Has she already made you some 18th century clothes? Are they posted anywhere? Because I'd like them too :)

and nice to hear that you're back! hope exams went well! :) I'm starting a new semester at my college as well!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    thanks TDC95 and QueenDivetta, the 18th centuary clothing is not posted yet, but it will be soon. Its going to be even better than the clothing that is done already because i'll do my own original mesh instead of using the EA mesh.

heres a pic of what the rococo hair looks like in 3DS max (the 3d modelling programme im using)...try to imagine it with a hair texture on. i need to do the bone assignments and extra data before i apply the texture.
    [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs886.ash1/179488_145340072189680_100001410642377_279968_6959320_n.jpgheight=450 width=640"[/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    atz123 wrote:
    thanks TDC95 and QueenDivetta, the 18th centuary clothing is not posted yet, but it will be soon. Its going to be even better than the clothing that is done already because i'll do my own original mesh instead of using the EA mesh.

heres a pic of what the rococo hair looks like in 3DS max (the 3d modelling programme im using)...try to imagine it with a hair texture on. i need to do the bone assignments and extra data before i apply the texture.
    thats butiful :shock: i love it could you maby add a feather to it? like that pic you posted in my forum the other day? i just love it :shock: your awesome :shock: i love you! :mrgreen:75845.jpg a feather like in this pic, i also made a white podered wig hair color in my game if you need it your awesome! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    :mrgreen: thanks for showering me in awesomeness :mrgreen:

yup i was planing to add the feather anyway, it's going to be a hair accessory, i have to make it seperately from the hair. so no worries the feather will be included :wink:

i've just finished the bone assignments on the hair....
    [img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs023.snc6/165322_145382312185456_100001410642377_280225_7814088_n.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/img]

so now i will see if the hair works with animations, the colours in that pic ^ merge smoothly which should mean the hair animates smoothly
    this thread page kinda broke you may wanna unquote the first pic 8)
  • Options
    ireneruthyablonireneruthyablon Posts: 555 Member
    edited January 2011
    That hair style is utterly amazing. Absolutely fabulous. Congratulations.

Now I am quite interested in seeing that long A line skirt and the men's blazer as Sim clothing. I think it's a shame that it is not possible for the player to create layers of clothing. Another thing is that I think if EA wants jewelry worn with the clothes they should have it added to accessories not to the garment.

Do you think you could add these items to your schedule? Please?

One more thing I took a look at your uploaded Sims. Do you use another program that will allow you to change certain aspects of the face better than the CAS? Lately I have been trying my best to create realistic looking people, and I am not succeeding. I do not like the chins, jaws, or eyes. So many Sims look like another because the same shape eyes, or nose, or jaw line was used. Can you offer any suggestions that would help?

Thanks once again. irene
  • Options
    edited January 2011

anywhooo the hair is looking good, here it is in TSRWS. i'm making some natrually shiny textures now :)

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1366.snc4/163863_145400002183687_100001410642377_280262_8173578_n.jpgheight=450 width=640"[/img]

thanks so much ireneruthyablon, i'll see to your requests. Yes i use custom sliders to make my sims faces look more realistsic.

go to www.mysims3blog.blogspot.com and type in slider in the search box for some good sliders. you will need the sliderhack downloaded for all the sliders to work.