Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Legacy Blogs

Comments

• Options
    ToppenzapToppenzap Posts: 773 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got off my lazy butt and posted Chapter 1.2. Still contains all the lame attempts at comedy, along with more Tamara!
  • Options
    MiniieMiniie Posts: 258 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Toppenzap wrote:
    I got off my lazy butt and posted Chapter 1.2. Still contains all the lame attempts at comedy, along with more Tamara!

:) I'll read it in a bit. I've been waiting lol
  • Options
    SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OK, going to completely redo the first post. So it may take me a while to update, but yeah. Just letting you guys know. :)
  • Options
    XelenXelen Posts: 48 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:
    OK, going to completely redo the first post. So it may take me a while to update, but yeah. Just letting you guys know. :)

Awesome, thanks for taking the time to make this list anyway. Though, I do hope most of these listed blogs become more active, and don't just post only once more if at all.
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    Miniie, I read Chapter 5.1 of your legacy and loved it.

I sure want to beat up Hal now, though...
  • Options
    cranberry11442cranberry11442 Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow, that's a pretty neat site. And you guys got lots of legacy stories on there. :wink:

I think I may sign up.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Miniie, I read Chapter 5.1 of your legacy and loved it.

I sure want to beat up Hal now, though...

Rofl. Yeah, he's a jerk. He's a flirty sim and he always flirts with women. I think it's funny that he does it when Isabella is not around. Do you suppose they Autonomously know?

:) How's your update going? I'm dying to find out what's going to happen next!
  • Options
    neogirl0321neogirl0321 Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm so excited for this legacy challenge! I have been playing all day with my founder and decided after looking at all of the Legacy blogs that I would create one as well!

Here is my link to the Daiminson Legacy part 1: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=37983

I really hope you like it :)

Sorry the graphics are so poor my computer isn't new enough to support them very well.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ugh, yeah, he seemed like a jerk from the get-go, but I thought "Well, maybe he'll change when he becomes a father," but us women should know better. Men never change... (coming from a feminist, so sorry to you guys who are perfectly nice fellas ;) ). I sure hope Bella kicks him out on his a.🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I'm typing it up now. I don't have many screenshots, I'm afraid, but I was SO stoked that Marylee's big belly started showing up in my game! I was one of the unlucky people who ended up with the glitch where pregnant women never get fat and just get sliced up, and same with overweight people. Her belly showed up after I installed an EA update.

Of course, when she got in the car to give birth at the hospital, her belly disappeared again... grrr...

• Options
    pah3pah3 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for leading me to that Legacy site, SerinVal! Took me awhile but I've got my blog (almost) all set up with the introduction posted. Looking forward to hearing what you all think and reading some other legacies over there. :)

And *bump* so more people find their way over to the Legacy blogs. 8)
  • Options
    gingergirl_tgingergirl_t Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2009
    Awww, Hal was kind of nice in one of the games I was playing, but then, he was my male sim's police partner, not a romantic partner. So maybe I just didn't get the chance to see his bad side. ;)

I've started a legacy as well - the Astarum family - http://gingergen.wordpress.com/

I am just setting the blog up today, but there is info about my founder posted and generation 2 is already born in-game. I just need to polish up the writing and then I'll have a bunch more to post.
    It has begun again. http://gingergen.wordpress.com
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ugh, yeah, he seemed like a jerk from the get-go, but I thought "Well, maybe he'll change when he becomes a father," but us women should know better. Men never change... (coming from a feminist, so sorry to you guys who are perfectly nice fellas ;) ). I sure hope Bella kicks him out on his a.🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I'm typing it up now. I don't have many screenshots, I'm afraid, but I was SO stoked that Marylee's big belly started showing up in my game! I was one of the unlucky people who ended up with the glitch where pregnant women never get fat and just get sliced up, and same with overweight people. Her belly showed up after I installed an EA update.

Of course, when she got in the car to give birth at the hospital, her belly disappeared again... grrr...
    Don't worry about the screenshot, I'm sure it will be fine. The way you write already paints the image.. The screenshot just adds to it. haha
    That sucks about her belly though! I hope that gets fixed soon. :(

I can't wait to see what Marylee's baby looks like as a child. Toddlers are creepy. When i first saw a sims 3 toddler i was scared. I was like "WHY THE HECK IS IT SO LONG? HE LOOKS LIKE HES 8!"

I wasn't able to patch my game. My Desktop is not connected to the internet, and there is no way for me to manually patch the game. I think the support site is messed up because i tried to "email them", but the form kept giving me an error. Oh well.

It's going to seem weird when Hal confesses since the girls turned into children.. It's going to seem like he waited years, but i guess i can make something work.
  • Options
    CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited June 2009
    cooooooooooooool
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Aww, thanks, Miniie. That's a real compliment. :)

Well, you could make it seem like he's been cheating on Bella with this woman for years to fix that problem.

You could have it so that he couldn't take the guilt of lying to her anymore and confessed to years of cheating... which would make her want to leave him more (if that's what you plan to have happen). I mean, that's what I HOPE happens, but I'm just a reader, haha.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Aww, thanks, Miniie. That's a real compliment. :)

Well, you could make it seem like he's been cheating on Bella with this woman for years to fix that problem.

You could have it so that he couldn't take the guilt of lying to her anymore and confessed to years of cheating... which would make her want to leave him more (if that's what you plan to have happen). I mean, that's what I HOPE happens, but I'm just a reader, haha.

Oh i've got an eveeenn better idea! :twisted:
  • Options
    DollDoll Posts: 522 Member
    edited June 2009
    yay legacys! i lovee reading the stories from people. it's so entertaining when i'm stuck without a decent computer to play sims 3 on. :3
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I know, Doll. They're fun. It's a great outlet for people's creativity. Writing's right up my alley. I'm majoring in Creative Writing, and I've never been very good at building or creating custom content or making movies in this game, so legacies are a fun way for me to get active on thesims3.com. It's great to see so many imaginations running wild.

Ooooh! I can't wait, Miniie. :)
  • Options
    mambogambomambogambo Posts: 205 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OK Then!!!

After much trial and tribulation, The O'Connell Legacy is now up and active.

http://oconnell.sims3legacy.com/

Right now there are the scores, Family Sim info and The first chapter. There will probably be another one or two chapters going up in the next couple of days as while I've been sorting this out, The O'Connell's (spoiler!!!! Yes! There's now more than one) are going nuts!!!!

So far Chapter one is a re-vamp of the story here at the EA TS3 site but in my opinion the blog's a much better format to see it in.

It's my first time blogging, first time doing a The Sims X Legacy and my first time using sims without cheats or epic ageing.

Would love your feedback and your comments are more than welcome.

There's still some aesthetic kinks that I need to sort out on the blog as far as images and what-not but the main body is there. Phew!!!

I hope you enjoy my "The Sims 3 Legacy" documentary.

;)
  • Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I created a thread in creative corner, for your top 3 fav blogs/stories

Anyone willing to comment in it please?

Edit: woot, the big 200
  • Options
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Chapter five has now been posted. Come meet the newest member of the Charm family! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Chapter five has now been posted. Come meet the newest member of the Charm family! :mrgreen:
    Ahaha. That was awesome. Oh man, Christopher is such a softy. Is he family oriented? :3
  • Options
    SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    First post has been updated.
  • Options
    icecreamandcocoaicecreamandcocoa Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2009
    SerinVal wrote:
    First post has been updated.

Ahh! I'm sorry! I just wanted to ask if you can change the link on mine to

www.amarianlegacy.wordpress.com

I had to change it because webs.com was giving me a lot of problems. I am so sorry.
  • Options
    MozzerMozzer Posts: 359 New Member
    edited June 2009
    http://quinnlegacy.blogspot.com/

That's my new legacy, as soon as I come home from work I will start working on it. Be sure to read it:D