Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Legacy Blogs

Comments

• Options
    whitemacgirl190whitemacgirl190 Posts: 717 New Member
    edited June 2009
    whitemacgirl, my legacy's written like an actual book, with dialogue and detailed character development and so on. My posts are usually longer than average because of this, but the one I'm working on is a beast.

P. S: Hahaha, I almost typed b.r.e.a.s.t instead of beast... :oops: Good thing I caught my error before I posted it.

Oooh, I LOVE that kind! And those are especially good for long posts, so yeah, long chapter sounds good. :)
  • Options
    BlueChanBlueChan Posts: 1,600 New Member
    edited June 2009
    At least you can do your story. I'm still plotting the doom of my internet provider. There's no way I'm writing a chapter just to lose half of it.

I don't like these boards. If a thread gets moved, it should be moved. Period, end of story. Not linked to the new forum from the old one.
  • Options
    SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan: Why don't you type it all up on word? I am going to be doing that, now that I have a program like it for macs. Then read through and copy and paste it all. And I feel the same way. IF you are going to do it, do it right! It can be confusing otherwise.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I feed off the screenshots as I'm writing, picking and choosing which I plan to use. It's more convenient for me to write it in the exchange where I have the screenshots right there. Then I copy everything from there to my blogs.

I also don't like the sudden 'big brother' presence. They were quite leniant and are now cracking down more. From experience (on the modding side of things), that just tends to make the situation worse. You give people a little trust and they tend to be alright (maybe a little disruptive sometimes) but then you take that trust away and they want to run wild.
  • Options
    SerinValSerinVal Posts: 136 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I know what you mean, I've never properly been a mod before, but for the past five/six years, even longer, I have been a part of many forums, so I know exactly how they work, and what makes a good forum. But yes, a little trust to the users is definitely needed I think... And I could go, but this isn't the place for it.
  • Options
    BrittanylsBrittanyls Posts: 208 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh, awesome! I love reading those! I'll definitely check it out!
  • Options
    funkyfreshhfunkyfreshh Posts: 164 New Member
    edited June 2009
    hey serinval can you change my link on the first message?
    freewebs froze that account and i moved over to pb's site.
    the address is in my sig =)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Three more days until my heiress poll closes, but I'm fairly certain it's a done deal.
  • Options
    KindaBlueKindaBlue Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I transferred my site to yours, so the url is now http://kindablue.sims3legacy.com for The Legacy Family, by KindaBlue. Thank you!
  • Options
    speckypeckspeckypeck Posts: 220 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmm... I've been checking out some blogs of those who are carrying out the legacy challenge. It seems strange but i don't understand how some who have only begun their legacy are able to have a house built already :shock:. I could only just afford a bed, bath and little much else :?.
  • Options
    MexapplethiefMexapplethief Posts: 88 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Chapter 2 of the Rossi Legacy is now up :)

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=37307

Shameless plug, sorry! :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Shameless plugs are the best kind.
  • Options
    mambogambomambogambo Posts: 205 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Um,

Hopefully pb1285n or SerinVal can help me out.

I have signed up for an account at sims3legacy.com yet I am still waiting for the confirmation email. I would have signed up around oh... 8 or so hours ago now.

I don't want to re-do the process unless I have to but I'll just need to know from either of you if you are able to see if it is pending still.

Would you mind letting me know?

I have legacy updates and would rather wait to put them up there.

Cheers
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    bluechan
    my page
    generation 1 part 2
    13th picture

it's dedicated to you.
  • Options
    HrootbeerHrootbeer Posts: 261 Member
    edited June 2009
    Here's the link to my new blog site. Will be posting all new legacy chapters there.

http://kendricks.sims3legacy.com/
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    @ Mambogambo - Just spoke with pb, what username and associated e-mail would you like with the account? pb can set it up for you on his end. Let me know and I'll relay the info.

Edit: Really, Funky? I shall now run off and check.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    :evil: Oh, you so did not!

I should change my avatar over there to a nice big close-up of his facial hair just for you.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    hahahaahhaha.
    it isn't even thornton!
    it's a thornton cloneee
    aaaaaaaah
    i would just like to say:i would be the one who just happened to run into a thornton clone.
  • Options
    Simmer4lifeSimmer4life Posts: 72 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got a new blog! I just posted day one. :)

Thanks for having a place for me to get some good reading in. :mrgreen:

http://roxychronicles.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    lol, when my foundress was married to Connor Frio, I was considering having her cheat with Jared Frio. But then Jared got really mad at her for cheating on his brother with Thornton. xD
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Expired info. Sorry but there's no PM function here.

To relay and repeat though: Thanks to BlueChan and pb
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Got it.

And no problem.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Alright, you should be receiving an e-mail with your password in it.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    what a mess of absurd facial hair..
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BlueChan wrote:
    Alright, you should be receiving an e-mail with your password in it.

Still waiting. have check the webmail server as well as clicking send/receive since your last post.

Sorry but it could be TPG or some filter they have going on. Would you make the email blahblah@email.com (not real) and i'll then change it in the account once it's working?

Sry and cheers again. I do appreciate it.

{EDIT} Please disregard. You're gone now so i'll hold out and see if it comes through.]