Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Or Wonderful modeling competion. closed

Hello, simmers of the world, may you lend me you ears for a minute or two. I am looking for the world most Origanal models, they can be as weird or as wonderful as you like. Dead, Alive, any color skins(if you have fantasy colors from mod the sims or somewhere else feel free to use them) Also I have never hosted one of theese before but I thought it would be fun to do, so I am sorry if thereare certain rules you must have, but give me a chance. :lol:
Right I have a few rules/instructions whatever to want to call them!

1.) The models can be male/female
2.) You must be commited. If you are not going to do most(9/10) tasks then don't bother sighning up.
3.) I am happy for you to use CC, use as much or as little as you like.
4.)The model MUST NOT be on the extange, until we have finished the model comp or you have lost the competion.
5.)You model must be YA(sorry to eveyone who wanted to create a teen/child/teen/adult/elder.)
6.)I would like a picture of your sim with NO MAKE UP, what so ever, and I would pefer a head shot please, in or out of CAS.
7.) If you have had no experiance don't worry you can stil enter :)
8.) Now to enter you must fill in the form below to enter, if you do not fill it in I will not accept you as entered!!

Form
What you want to be known as:
Sim's Name:
Experiance(if you have any):
Commited(yes/no):
Dead/Alive:
Picture:

I want at least 20 sims, if I cannot reach that then I will contiue with the amount I have. Each saturdayyou will be given a new assiment and then on the Monday I will anounce who the winner is and who shall be leaving this competion. If you are picked out please know it's nothing personal and purley because this is a competion and I cannot keep everyone in. Even if I wanted to...

So what do I get if I win?!
When you win you will get a gift, it will be anything on your gift list but if it is to dear and I cannot afford it then I will give you a gift of MY choice, so you still get one. There are four spaces to win. Theese are what you shall have the "Title" of if you win.

If you come 4th your title will be- Fashion Victim
If you come 3rd your title will be- Passion4Fashion
If you come 2nd your title will be- Stylist Queen/king(depends on whever your a boy/girl)
If you come 1st your title will be- All time Fashionist(I know it's not a word so sush)
Sorry about the lame names, but they are the best I could do I may change the if i get any bette ideas...

Spaces Avalible
1.)4boots/ Kiyomi Suzuki/ Boots :thumbup:
2.)sims_are_love/Jiki Ningyo/Megan :thumbup:
3.)PiaPia/ Blueberry Cream/ Pia :thumbup:
4.)themelonic :arrow:
5.)TheMarksOnly/ Curry Milak/ Marks :thumbup:
6.)NiNjahawkz/ Keyla Lime/ NiNja :thumbup:
7.)Simpixie2255/ Xela Glagnar/ Simpixie :thumbup:
8.)JakeOdonn/Ashton Carter/jakeodonn :tumbup:
9.)Pancakelicious/Kakariki Slapper/ Pancake :tumbup:
10.)JessTheNerd/Kami Kani/jess :thumbup:
11.)starangl987/Carisha Starling/courtney :thumbup:
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

So what theese smiles about???
:thumbup: -Seen it AND your in
:arrow: - Resevered
:thumbdown: -Your Out sorry
:hunf: - I haven't seen you for a while
:oops: -Dropped out(I hope I don't have to put any of theese up)

That's It Simmers, if you have any further questions please post below :). Get thoose sims in quick.
Thanks for reading

Pixie30

Comments

• Options
    pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited July 2010
    Come on people, need some viewers :D
    Anyone???
    Come on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Come poeple, even if your going to make a sim Please please please tell me so i can resurve you :D comeo on guys modlels needed
  • Options
    4boots4boots Posts: 268 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Reserve meh a spot, I'll be back with meh simmy in a bit ;)

Edit: I know, I'm taking a while, my dad is working on my sims computer (I broke something, game is fine though :) ) She will be up soon :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    4boots wrote:
    Reserve meh a spot, I'll be back with meh simmy in a bit ;)

Yes I will defo reseve youhooo a spot :D. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sims_are_lovesims_are_love Posts: 63 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Reserve me a spot please! I'm almost done with my Sim.
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I dont have the time to join but more ppl might join if you speeled modeling right. Good luck. :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Reserve me a spot please! I'm almost done with my Sim.

Yep I have reserved your spot and I am waiting for your sim
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I dont have the time to join but more ppl might join if you speeled modeling right. Good luck. :-)

Thanks for the heads up I have just corrected it :). I hope I get more people to join :)
  • Options
    PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited July 2010
    AHHH, HOORAY! Finally a competition where I can use my favourite, blue skinned Sim! Count me in! :mrgreen: I just need to fill out the entry-form first, lol.
  • Options
    sims_are_lovesims_are_love Posts: 63 New Member
    edited July 2010
    You can call me Megan.
    Her name is Jiki Ningyo (Porcelain Doll in Japanese)
    She's female.
    Jiki should be entered because of her pure uniqueness and good looks. How many dolls do you know that are this beautiful?
    I have no experience.
    Yes, I'm committed.
    Jiki's a doll, so, while she never actually died, yes...she's dead.

No make up:
    http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/sims_are_love/Screenshot-11.jpg?t=1279485187

Make up:
    http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/sims_are_love/Screenshot-10.jpg?t=1279485589

Full Body:
    http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/sims_are_love/Screenshot-9.jpg?t=1279485616

Thank you!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    OH EM GEEE, Pia, I love that simmy. Whats her name again? I forgeted :3
  • Options
    themelonicthemelonic Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited July 2010
    I would like to enter... *goes and ponders a sim model...
  • Options
    edited July 2010

Blueberry? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: hahaha.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    *facepalm*

shipment_of_fail.jpg"hieght=450widith=600"
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You can call me Megan.
    Her name is Jiki Ningyo (Porcelain Doll in Japanese)
    She's female.
    Jiki should be entered because of her pure uniqueness and good looks. How many dolls do you know that are this beautiful?
    I have no experience.
    Yes, I'm committed.
    Jiki's a doll, so, while she never actually died, yes...she's dead.

No make up:
    http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/sims_are_love/Screenshot-11.jpg?t=1279485187

Make up:
    http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/sims_are_love/Screenshot-10.jpg?t=1279485589

Full Body:
    http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af90/sims_are_love/Screenshot-9.jpg?t=1279485616

Thank you!

She is wonderufll I will updat ethe list now :D
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    PiaPia wrote:

Blueberry? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: hahaha.

Okay is it just me, because i cant see you entry form or your sim :S buh ill put you under reserved :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    themelonic wrote:
    I would like to enter... *goes and ponders a sim model...

Ok I have reserved a place for you, and I have out you up, just sumbit the sim and the entry form here when your done.

Good Luck
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    pixie30 wrote:
    PiaPia wrote:

Okay is it just me, because i cant see you entry form or your sim :S buh ill put you under reserved :)

It's because I haven't posted her yet ;) Dylan just knows what Sim I'm talking about, since he's remembering her from earlier.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    PiaPia wrote:
    pixie30 wrote:
    PiaPia wrote:

It's because I haven't posted her yet ;) Dylan just knows what Sim I'm talking about, since he's remembering her from earlier.

Phew I thought I was actually going insane :P lol
    Oh btw if ya know anyone who would wanna take part in modeling competions would you mind telling them please? because I need at leats 10-15 before I can stat the assignments
  • Options
    TheMarksOnlyTheMarksOnly Posts: 164 New Member
    edited July 2010
    So, I am seriously thinking about entering this comp, but I will be moving around early Augustest, it will take at most about 5 days, and the last thing to go will be our computers and internet, as my husband and I are a couple of geeks, and the first thing to set up is once again, our computer and internet. Will this be a problem for the comp? Also, even if I can't get internet set up in my new place (it's a bit in the boondocks) I will be about 30 minutes from my parent's house and they do have internet and so I can still do stuff from there anyways.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    So, I am seriously thinking about entering this comp, but I will be moving around early Augustest, it will take at most about 5 days, and the last thing to go will be our computers and internet, as my husband and I are a couple of geeks, and the first thing to set up is once again, our computer and internet. Will this be a problem for the comp? Also, even if I can't get internet set up in my new place (it's a bit in the boondocks) I will be about 30 minutes from my parent's house and they do have internet and so I can still do stuff from there anyways.

No that shouldn't effect the comp, I don't mind if you miss a like 1 or 2 assignments because your moving, but im hoping to have at least 2 or assignments out before auguest :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    YAY! *scurries off to dig though sims*
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What you want to be known as:
    Pia

Sim's Name:
    Blueberry Cream

Why your sim should be entered:
    Because she's awesome and blue... she's also pretty and cool, but awesome and blue is better! She's also going to give everything just to make it to the top.

Experiance(if you have any):
    I've been in a lot of modelingcompetitions, although I've never won any of them :XD: But it's great experience anyway!

Commited(yes/no):
    Yes

Dead/Alive:
    Alive

Pictures:
    No Makeup:
    withoutmak.jpg

With Makeup:
    withmake.jpg

Bodyshot:
    body.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    pixie30 wrote:
    PiaPia wrote:
    pixie30 wrote:
    PiaPia wrote:

Phew I thought I was actually going insane :P lol
    Oh btw if ya know anyone who would wanna take part in modeling competions would you mind telling them please? because I need at leats 10-15 before I can stat the assignments

Haha, no worries, you're not insane! ... yet :shock: You probably will be after talking more with me.
    And of course I'll tell them, if I find someone who's craving for modeling! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What you want to be known as: I go by Marks or Rose

Sim's Name: Curry Milak

Why your sim should be entered: I think she's one-of-a-kind, and I tried to bring as many elements of her name into her as possible

Experience(if you have any): Not much, I'm currently in 2 comps, I'm just starting with editing, but it's something I'm constantly working on

Committed(yes/no): yes, I have not dropped out of a comp, and I won't if I can help it

Dead/Alive: Alive

Picture: (side-headshot no makeup)
    [IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/30d81mq.jpg "width = 650"[/IMG]
    (headshot no makeup)
    [IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/hspagj.jpg "width = 650"[/IMG]