Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dctor Carrer looks Evil.

ok I dont like the idea of that Doctor was giving that poor defensless woman a big needle what happened. was he experimenting on her???

Comments

• Options
    bobbabobba Posts: 45
    edited May 2010
    i hope so :twisted:
  • Options
    MirrorsEdgeFanMirrorsEdgeFan Posts: 1,168 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I hope its not going to be awful
  • Options
    MohamadkaakiMohamadkaaki Posts: 1,632
    edited May 2010
    Lol, i think she was maybe sick and he was giving her this needle .. but she was so scared of the needle .. lol .. that what i think :D
  • Options
    bobbabobba Posts: 45
    edited May 2010
    i saw a pic with people in glass container things with a evil scientist dude in the foreground ejecting someone else with a needle so maybe its to preform expriments
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited May 2010
    :-o I believe doctors can experiment, I don't know if any of you read the blog by SimGuruWalrus but it said

"As with the other careers, doctors don't always need to adhere so strictly to the "right" way of doing things. Companies may provide your Sim with experimental medicines, which can then be sampled by patients. Nothing too bad should happen, plus your Sim will receive a small kick back from the company. Everybody wins, right?" There is other stuff in there too about the Firefighter and the Investigator!!!

http://www.thesims3.com/ambitionsblog2
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited May 2010
    ***** wrote:
    i saw a pic with people in glass container things with a evil scientist dude in the foreground ejecting someone else with a needle so maybe its to preform expriments

Ooo!... This new EP is sounding more and more promising by the minute, I just hope they can deliver (if they manage to make this EP practically bug free, EA's popularity regarding TS3 is going to skyrocket).
    raw
  • Options
    kittana514kittana514 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited May 2010
    You can probably do something like that now - Create a wall of "rooms" with full glass windows - get a sim to go into each one and then remove the doors muahahahaha

• Options
    edited May 2010
    I wonder if we can build our own Science Labs with Ambitions does anyone think we can.
  • Options
    florida1cowboyflorida1cowboy Posts: 1,403 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Eygorrr! Bring me zee brain! muah hah ha h.... what's this? BRAN? NOOOO... I don't need more fiber in my diet. I said BRAIN you nitwitt!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I hope it is evil!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Eygorrr! Bring me zee brain! muah hah ha h.... what's this? BRAN? NOOOO... I don't need more fiber in my diet. I said BRAIN you nitwitt!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahaha your funny.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    lol, i COULDN'T RESIST! :mrgreen::lol: 8) tHIS ep SOUNDS REALLY FUN. i JUST WISH THE DANG STORE WOULD QUIT MESSING UP, AND LET ME PAY FOR IT PRE-ORDER. iT KEEPS LETTING ME ORDER, BUT WONT LET ME COMPLETE IT WITH A PAYMENT, THEN AFTER 3 DAYS IT CANCELS BECUASE i COULDN'T PAY FOR IT. ERRRRR :shock: :lol::lol::lol: LOL (oops) Sorry.. didn't look up. I had cap button backwards. :shock:
  • Options
    Steve74567Steve74567 Posts: 118 Member
    edited May 2010

Yes master, it is from someone called Abby Normal :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Heyyyyyyy... I think I dated her before. Abby Normal. :O :lol:
  • Options
    JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2010
    Steve74567 wrote:

Yes master, it is from someone called Abby Normal :D

Lol really funny :lol::D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    florida1cowboy keeps making me laugh hahahahaa.
  • Options
    edited May 2010

:mrgreen: Laughing is a good thing. hehe :wink::D
  • Options
    edited May 2010

:mrgreen: Laughing is a good thing. hehe :wink::D

It is as well expecially when yer stuck in a care home with a cold XD Like me.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited May 2010
    Would be funny if the experiments turn them into a "creature"; though, it looks like we're getting Robots this time. :( I really wanted Vampires, or Witches. However, I am very excited about this expansion pack, and the details about it, just keep getting better, and better.

I think -- if a doctor has the evil trait, they will probably want to do evil experiments on Sims. :P
  • Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited May 2010
    ***** wrote:
    i hope so :twisted:
    ROFL :lol:
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited May 2010
    lol, i COULDN'T RESIST! :mrgreen::lol: 8) tHIS ep SOUNDS REALLY FUN. i JUST WISH THE DANG STORE WOULD QUIT MESSING UP, AND LET ME PAY FOR IT PRE-ORDER. iT KEEPS LETTING ME ORDER, BUT WONT LET ME COMPLETE IT WITH A PAYMENT, THEN AFTER 3 DAYS IT CANCELS BECUASE i COULDN'T PAY FOR IT. ERRRRR :shock: :lol::lol::lol: LOL (oops) Sorry.. didn't look up. I had cap button backwards. :shock:

And you haven't noticed that there's an edit post button, or that you can just backspace if you haven't posted yet? :)

If you're having trouble with the EA store, why not get it from somewhere else? Plenty of game delivery services online for either the digital or disk version.
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I just remembered that you can play the careers whatever which way you want 8) for exampleeeeee if you wish you can let the fireman have their neighbours BURRNNNN!!!! or live
  • Options
    itsgrimitsgrim Posts: 327
    edited May 2010
    zanysazy wrote:
    I just remembered that you can play the careers whatever which way you want 8) for exampleeeeee if you wish you can let the fireman have their neighbours BURRNNNN!!!! or live

Ha ha, I love how you put the living part of it in such tiny print. :P You know, I'd forgotten as well. :o
  • Options
    AtlantaLuvSims3AtlantaLuvSims3 Posts: 81 New Member
    edited May 2010
    So basically all the careers we play; we could make them all evil :D
    I didn't know about the doctors 'needles' and that, but as the dates get closer, i'm starting to get over-excited :lol:
  • Options
    kristinaruleskristinarules Posts: 7
    edited May 2010
    I think the new expansion looks cool. I'm overexcited like AtlantaLuvSims3 :):)

mysig_775024248.jpg