Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 792 Member
    Usually I'm a horrible, horrible builder, but this time I had quite a lot of fun with this room

xrG3ETA.png

(I used some attic ceiling cc for this, I don't exactly remember which one).
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.18 posted on the 23th of April 2024*
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    You're definitely not a horrible builder to build something like that; it looks good!
  • Options
    I sent the Kasuals to a nightclub I built a long time ago in Magnolia Promenade. It occured to me that I've never shown anyone this build, so I'll include some inside shots

4WjkBq4.png

7HBZoCa.png

SgZWQKb.png
  • Options
    From left to right; Odi Photons, Alika K, and Candy Behr

8oYCalk.png
  • Options
    I've always said that in every save I do certain things to certain sims, and I don't know why. The Calientes always have to wear the hot dog costumes, Candy Behr always gets ridiculous boobs, and Makoa Kealoa always gets the cat ears. It just has to be that way, I dunno *shrug*

GvTjyLf.png
  • Options
    Oh yeah, doing the wedding group dance. Of course I gave both of them the cringe trait, just in case never wearing pants wasn't cringe enough

tKxOIlK.png
  • Options
    See guys, I can build proper bathrooms in public venues when I want to....I don't always make them use the party bush....

kp0n7wY.png
  • Options
    Hey Karl Kasual, did you notice that I put men's and women's signs on each bathroom door? Yeah....you're not supposed to just barge into the women's restroom....

ouMSuZk.png
  • Options
    I decided I'd go around the neighborhoods and visit sims I haven't seen in awhile. I see not much has changed....

SgQe9EH.png
  • Options
    I then dropped by the Patel residence; I see the huge evergreen I had growing through the middle of Zoe's roof is still doing quite well....

6pmaGHw.png
  • Options
    I forgot I had given Zoe a roommate. This is Sarah, and I think she's pretty cute in a punk rock sort of way

qGZ01kf.png
  • Options
    Since I was in Oasis Springs, I decided to check in with Florida Man. He's playing in the muddy pond I put in his backyard, as the ducks and mosquitos watch on....

2ZpeOkG.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited February 26
    The end of Alvaro's stay in Tomarang. He was showered with gifts, marbles, tassles, Stuffed Plushies Tigers, a bike, grandma Nefera even grabbed the rice cooker and tea maker from the kitchen to give him because he like Tomarang cuisine so much. She'll get another one.
    jJtr4jz.png
    V60FzLP.png
    He'll be back next big break and when every he wants to visit. He made a lot of new friends and has a room just for him there.
    His horse really missed him and was sad. He had to cheer him up.
    FMfe0LC.png
    M4QnZaE.png
    Goat was thinking about running away. Now it's back to the ol' farm life.
    spm0XfK.png
    x6yztHl.png
  • Options
    my sim was swarmed at the park by paparazzis and fans, it was hard for her to take scenic photos. This is a fanatical one stole her look and blocking path to the tripod set up.P5OCVk7.png
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    At least he was polite enough to use the front door when he came a reaping
    EcruGve.png
    I guess it's because he was a fan of the homeowners :D
    PprrI7i.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Lindsey practiced her cheerleading routine. It didn't go perfectly, but she tried very hard. :)
    FBDWxve.png
    nq2TgM9.png
    C8ErdR8.png
  • Options
    Persephone's wedding
    QosMg3a.png
    X7x5iM2.png
    FUwu6Yf.png
    urgfF7U.png
    7mq11oX.png
    Wag8Erw.png
    She was wearing the raw ring in diamond and socialite and then it turned into this. Game also got wonky and crashed/. not sure if it's related but glad I got the photos.
    her previous ring NanB8RK.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    iLGJwYp.png
    Really I have never had these sales tables this fill.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 17
    I love this family. It's one of my oldest families (& saves). I startd playing with these Sims in 2015 when I bought Get to Work EP.

Dahl (blond Sim) is an alien who is married with Christian.
    EhQQoXZ.png

I was able to get a screenshot of their family together. Melinda is their biological daughter and Elias is the result of Christian being abducted and getting pregnant, so he's also an alien. Poppy is their cat.
    g1fwSd9.png

Dahl is a renaissance Sim and he's maxed out many skills. He started a new hobby today with crystals.
    Poppy wanted some attention: "Dad, notice me, I want some pets and hugs, look how cute I am".
    pMGu88d.png

Dahl visited Sixam to find some new crystals.
    CLcsA3m.png
    I didn't think mobile phones work in Sixam but apparently they do. ;)

Elias doing his high school homework sitting on the ground when it was pouring rain. Aliens are weird. :D
    SKatd0k.png

Oh no, Christian was abducted again. :o
    I wonder if he's pregnant now. I didn't plan them to have any more children, but I guess I'll find out soon.
    QlrLpwq.png
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Having some fun with my Werewolf in the detective career, gotta love the Interrogations :D
    GtZWu40.png
    FOJchpu.png
    hawS0ya.png
    BXAcxKD.png
  • Options
    Today I bought some new packs/kits, so I thought I'd experiment with them in build mode. I built this weird little mini-medieval building, and also created a brother/sister in CAS to live there. This is Jethro and Janet Dull

Zw2umde.png

X6W7gIA.png
  • Options
    I5WkhyX.pngQenrVJ8.png
    other weekend captures
  • Options
    I sent punk rock girl Sarah to the club with Evelyn Evilly. Evelyn already went off on Sarah twice for no reason....they are not enjoying each other's company

xIo2Qa1.png
  • Options
    I love it when my other sims show up to the club. Here is Julie Chen, who apparently is fan of the rain; she's having a good moment

eTwbIo5.png
  • Options
    Evelyn Evilly loves her basement dungeon....

w1KNrW5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top