Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack Crystal Creations Releasing February 29

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I wonder how many eye ball rings we can craft. Hehe. Looking forward to learn more about this pack!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 20
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 717 Member
    Home Chef Hustle is one of my favorite packs! If we get something that lets us make something from crystals, I will be happy with something that is even half as good as Home Chef Hustle. I often play teens with aging off. Even if they graduate high school early and then earn a degree at university, they still cannot work in a career. I am gradually exploring every possible thing that teens can do. I am excited about this.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited February 20
    The teaser seems to imply that we can carve even single gems and statues (I hope sth else than gnomes too -.-)

Most crystals in game aren't big enough to carve statues out of them. Maybe they will add new crystals to the collection. Anyway, for jewelry sims will need both metals and crystals, so I wonder if sims will now be able to pan for gold too. I hope they add some nice jewelry designs that we can sell through retail shops as well not just Plopsy.

Yes, I was hoping we would be able to sell it through retail stores and from sales tables as well. It would also be nice if they included making jewelry from the shells in island living too, and the marbles from Tomorang.
  • Options
    Home Chef Hustle is one of my favorite packs! If we get something that lets us make something from crystals, I will be happy with something that is even half as good as Home Chef Hustle. I often play teens with aging off. Even if they graduate high school early and then earn a degree at university, they still cannot work in a career. I am gradually exploring every possible thing that teens can do. I am excited about this.

I think crystals will only be one of the of the ways we make jewelry cause there isn't that many in neighborhoods. There will probably be a new object also that let's you create jewelry.
  • Options
    I'm hoping this pack will bring table proposals. I think we ll be able to make wedding rings..
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've been interested in this since they announced it. I like the stuffpacks - good price, good amount of stuff completing a theme. I would like more information. The jewelry in the game has been dated and I often ignore it.

About Oasis Springs, I love Oasis Springs. Mine is completely full. Both Oasis Springs and Willow Creek are nice worlds IMO.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Can't wait to make a jewelry store! πŸ’πŸ’Ž
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    edited February 20
    I'm looking forward to learning more about this. I don't do the collections and treasure hunting very often anymore so anything to do with that won't be much use for my gameplay, but I love the idea of being able to create my own jewelry for my sims. I have a hard time finding necklaces that work for my MtF trans and drag queen sims. Bracelets are a headache too. And it's not just those sims, but a lot of the cc jewelry I have doesn't work for larger sims either regardless of gender. Most of the stuff from Maxis works but often times it doesn't fit in with the sim's look and there just isn't that much variety so I end up using the same things over and over and over which gets old.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Oh. My. Watcher.

That trailer. Wow. I didn't expect so much occult-y-ness.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    flauschtrudflauschtrud Posts: 242 Member
    The witchy style definitely intrigues me... Now I have to rewatch the trailer and try to read the game play effects stuff on my mobile screen :D
    I make gameplay mods! You can find them at CurseForge.
    My first attempt at creating a Sims comic: The Parker-Goth Legacy.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    OK, Glimmerbrook Watch needs a crystal tree... :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    Wha... why did Grim show up at the end?? πŸ‘€ Is this a hint about another pack???

I think I like what I'm seeing in the trailer in terms of gameplay. Unfortunately, the bb does not appeal to me at all. I'm thinking this will be a sale pack for me. I'm laying off buying packs for a while anyway until they get their act together on fixing existing bugs.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Screenshot-20240220-111001-2.png

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Looks very interesting. I'm (as usual) wondering about cross pack compatibility with the extra gems and metals from Get To Work and Jungle Adventure, as well as the refined gems from Jungle Adventure (though those have a very specific use in that pack) But what I saw looks cool enough that I'll only be kinda dissapointed (in a "sigh, of course they didn't do enough cross pack stuff" way) if they forgot/couldn't manage it.
  • Options
    jupejuperocketjupejuperocket Posts: 31 Member
    Shut up and take my money!
    New houses going up all the time!
    Search the Gallery for ID jupejuperocket
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    EgonVM wrote: Β»
    bandit5 wrote: Β»
    Nice so new stuff pack next week.

Looking into the last week, I wouldn't be sure... Last one released two weeks after announcement. Yet there is a patch scheduled on the next week, so maybe I guess...

But yeah, tomorrow we'll get info. We'll learn what this stuff pack is about, what does object and clothing look like, the release date, the name and icon, the craftables and skills if any, this pack's favorite flowers and crystals, potential bug worries, if children even get anything, if I'm mentioned somewhere in some object description etc etc etc. Well, at least some of the info.

Oh, so it is next week. You were correct then, @bandit5 .

Seems interesting. The pack not only includes jewelry, but also has magic involving these. Hm... Interesting interesting. Can't wait for lists to showcase all the abilities.
  • Options
    ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    Screenshot-20240220-111001-2.png

Yes, yes, yes, proposing with their own rings!! I wonder if you can also choose from the pre-existing rings when you propose? And if the rings are automatically applied to all of the outfit categories..?
    /ᐠqꞈqᐟ\ οΎ‰
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 717 Member
    I did not see any crosspack play for retail, but I saw a lot of other crosspack play.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Wha... why did Grim show up at the end?? πŸ‘€ Is this a hint about another pack???

I think I like what I'm seeing in the trailer in terms of gameplay. Unfortunately, the bb does not appeal to me at all. I'm thinking this will be a sale pack for me. I'm laying off buying packs for a while anyway until they get their act together on fixing existing bugs.

I'm pretty sure, according to what my mom and sister told me they read in the trailer, different gems have different abilities and one of them is summoning grim! But hopefully it's a hint as well- I'd love a grim reaper pack.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    This has been very busy day with irl stuff, but just managed to see the trailer too, most interesting I have seen in long time in trailers :love:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Whoa, Sims trailers are getting too fast for my old age 🧐
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited February 20
    Okay I am officially JewelleryGal you have convinced me its a vibe πŸ’Ž
    I was dreading it might be too bling for my tastes but this mystical vibe totally hit its demographic
    Now, time to go upset my wallet with this announcement πŸ’Έ
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 20
    Furniture and gameplay look very promising. Horse Ranch completed Cottage Living, and this one is the second half of Realm of Magic.

And another thought: Where in heaven shall I place yet another crafting table besides the flower, candles, pumpkin, archaeology, robotic and base game crafting tables?? I hope that the team will offer a unified table for all hobbies like they did with the table games.