Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,676 Member
    @fujicakes1 You need one of those carry on garment bags for your dress.

I usually paint my toenails in summer when sandal season arrives. I only occasionally do my fingernails because, in health care, we just wash our hands too often to maintain nail polish.

What was your favorite place to play when you were a kid?

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    I didn't go out much to play as a kid, so I guess my brother's bedroom cuz he has a whole toy city made of Legos in there.

What's your fav flavor profile? Eg, sweet, spicy, sweet-sour, etc?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    Spicy

What was the most memorable dream you had recently?
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    I dreamt of screwing up at work which happened earlier that day prior to the dream.

Are you in a Christmas-y mood now?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Nah, I think I said it somewhere else, my partner and I don't really do Christmas. We're not religious and we're not huge on traditions. We don't decorate for Christmas at all. We do get each other gifts but we always give them to each other early because we are too excited to wait lol. So. Halloween is the one holiday we truly celebrate, and we're still kinda in the Halloween mood lol.

Do you like watching stand-up comedy?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,081 Member
    edited November 2023
    No, not for the most part. There are a couple of stand-up comedians that I don't mind watching, but in general "comedy" has become too vulgar for my liking.

Do you enjoy watching any classic (old) television shows?
  • Options
    Not at all.

Same question.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,760 Member
    Yes. Sometimes if a sci-fi show that was on during my childhood is on TV, I'll watch that.
    I'm also a huge fan of old comedy shows like Monty Python and The Young Ones so will watch things like that on DVD.

I'll also occasionally look up old cartoons from my childhood on YouTube. 😁

What sort of superhero would you be if you were suddenly bestowed with powers of your choice?
  • Options
    Lucy from Fairy Tail, because she had resources man.

Do you like to exercise?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    No. I find it so boring! But I have to do it. I find it keeps me interested for longer if it's to music. (And if there are colourful lights to look at then even better!)
    Bought a PS2 dance mat recently to motivate me to move more.

Do you like dancing?
  • Options
    I doooooo. Mainly at home or at concerts where no one is looking at me lol!! I love dancing at concerts but I don't want to be the center of attention. When we turn on music at home or in the car, that's when I bust out the major moves. Love dancing around the house with my boo. <3

Do you wear clothes of the opposite gender? Like a non-binary dresser? (My partner is pure rock and roll but he wears women's clothes sometimes, he pulls it off in a crazy wicked way - however I do not feel good wearing manly clothes.) (If you are trans then the opposite gender is of course the opposite gender of your gender, that makes sense right? mtf trans your gender would be female so the opposite gender's clothes would be male.)(I have trans family members so I am truly not trying to be offensive with the non-binary clothing thing, I'm just interested since my partner dresses that way.)
  • Options
    I wear clothes of the opposite gender like 80% of the time. 😅 Love it. I'm a female but men's jeans fit me so well... I guess my hip bones are bit wider than most slim women. And I love skinny jeans but the hip part of the women's skinny jeans are just too narrow for me. LOL. I also love wearing men's tops. The one I'm wearing now might be a men's top. I'm not sure, honestly. But the joggings I have now are 100% men's.

iftLzX6.jpg

What's a song that always puts a smile on your face no matter what?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay Once again Looooovvvee the clothes!!! <3

So I'm sure some people know this by now but my song would be Electric Callboy's cover of Everytime We Touch. Pop / Techno / Metal - it is soooooo good!!!

Same question?
  • Options
    DeKay Once again Looooovvvee the clothes!!! <3

So I'm sure some people know this by now but my song would be Electric Callboy's cover of Everytime We Touch. Pop / Techno / Metal - it is soooooo good!!!

Same question?

Thank you.

Mine would be Bumpy Ride by The Hoosiers.

Do you have any weird/not so common routine in your daily life?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,676 Member
    I take my cat outside on a leash once or twice a day. It’s not going to be warm enough for that in a few weeks, but he does love his walkies.

How’s your week going?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    So far so good. Better than last week... where I was in excruciating pain. Felt like I was run over by a truck. My ribs and back felt like they were all crushed and my arms felt like they were being ripped off, cuz my heart was beating at over 90-100bpm non-stop for 3 days/nights. And I went thru all of that without taking any medication or pain killers. I'm a mad man. Don't mess with me. XD

ETA: The way I described it doesn't sound so bad, but trust me it was way worse cuz I got a fever on the first day, and a terrible migraine/puking on the second day and I was starving for the whole 3 days so my stomach was in a lot of pain too. 🤣

What's your fav current meme/viral video meme?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    My fave meme:

ocd-meme.png

Edit: I am changing it to what makes you HAPPY currently!! I wanted to say the family guy reference because it's funny to me but...happy is better!
  • Options

@fujicakes1 I especially like the irony of how cheerful the guy's expression in that meme is when describing his frustrations (can just imagine what's actually being felt on the inside).

Favourite meme I like at the moment is this (I think it's a meme?):
    https://youtube.com/shorts/TgBnZGprt-s?feature=shared
    The over-dramatic-ness of her reaction just makes me laugh. (It's meant to be an imagining of what a teenage Dora the Explorer would be like).
    Whenever I feel frustrated about something, I now picture this meme and imagine doing this.

What's the funniest thing you've seen recently?
  • Options
    NickElliotNickElliot Posts: 9 New Member
    https://garfieldminusgarfield.net/page/455
    feb 28

ever seen anything supernatural?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Kinda? I was at school during the holidays and there was no one there but I liked to go there to the library to use the internet. XD And I was waiting for it to open and was playing with some kittens at the book drop area. LOL, don't ask why there's kittens there, just accept this totally random but true story. And there was a bottle at the bench a few meters away from it in this like open balcony area. And then all of a sudden that bottle hit the balcony barricade thing like someone has thrown it towards the barricade but like that's not possible cuz there's no one there and I don't think there was any strong wind that could have done it. Cuz this bottle is a half full acrylic bottle too so you might need like a mini tornado wind to do that kinda throw. 🤣

This is like a rough top view map of the place. 🤣 So yeah, the bottle went from the bench table to there and if someone were to throw it in that direction, I would have to be able to see them runnin up or down the stairs cuz that's the only other way out of this area. And this was at the second storey, so they could have not come from the area where I marked "air".
    I didn't hear or see no one. So yeah. I think it was a ghost for sure. XD

RiLo1fb.png

Fav TV show genre?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I love animated tv shows for adults mostly

um, cartoons for adults I suppose lol

Do you have a healthy diet?
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    I would say so. I stick to a couple of fruits and two eggs for breakfast, a sandwich or wrap for lunch, and then a fish-based dinner most of the time.

What year (during your lifetime) would you go back to and why?
  • Options
    I would not go back. I have had a pretty crazy life. Like people are surprised that I'm still alive when they hear even part of my story, and if they hear more than part of my story they are absolutely flabbergasted that this could have all happened in one person's lifetime, and that this person could have survived it all lol. So, I would only go along with time, from present day forward.

Do you wish that you could change anything about yourself?
  • Options
    Yes. I wish I wasn't so anti social in real life.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love pretzels? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited November 2023
    N/A, because I forgot its taste.

Have you ever seen a person in real life whose name is composed of the first and last names of representative celebrities, and those celebrities are/were also the same profession?
    For example: Franklin Clinton (Franklin Roosevelt and Bill Clinton, politicians), Sandayu Oda (Sandayu Momochi and Nobunaga Oda, militaries)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns