Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your prettiest sim!

becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
I'm currently in love with my Not So Berry heir, Elizabeth. I spent a ton of time in CAS and it paid off. Look at her! She was born in game.
14fe479443f5e9da8bd8b12c3b6b910d8ff1a9ae.png

Who's your favorite sim? Post!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    This is my prettiest Sim...she's based on someone I know in RL...this is Janine...
    jvNK1UZ.png
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Elizabeth and Janine are both very pretty.

I like all my Sims and think they all have the potential to be pretty :D , but this is Aster. She was born in-game.
    qFDOzy6.jpg
    NVN77LR.jpg
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

It's impossible for me to decide if it's Saiwa or Vlad.
    a347efea571ef5c84508b684301bc99129c6dde4.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    With over 300 played sims, that's a tough one, but I'd say Jophiel Ember, an angelic mermaid living on Sulani, is the prettiest female sim I've ever created in CAS.
    ts4_x64_2021-03-13_198udv9.jpg

As for the men, there's Jophiel's son, basically a male version of her who is also my simself's boyfriend, but I don't have a picture of him right now. Which is probably for the best, I wouldn't want anyone to get jealous. :p

The prize for my prettiest sim born in-game goes to Goldie Holle, a spellcaster from Brindleton Bay. This is remarkable considering that her parents aren't particularly attractive, yet their genes mixed so well that she doesn't even need any makeup. The only thing I changed about her when she aged up was the hair... and clothes, of course. You can't trust this game with randomly generated outfits.
    schnsterimspielgeborevii7e.jpg

With cats and dogs, it really depends on what breeds I find cutest, so I can't pick a winner here. But among the seven horses currently in my game, my favourite is probably Sphinx, this beautiful mare made by my mother. Look at her face, isn't she just adorable? <3
    signal-2023-08-05-21-80cuv.jpg
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,128 Member

CAU6jYu.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,958 Member
    xmZlets.png
    Hanna was originally game generated fish stall vendor in Brindleton Bay.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,553 Member
    This is Nicola Shepherd. She's a background townie in my 1960s game and I don't know a great deal about her because she doesn't show up in the game very often. I was scrolling through played and unplayed households in my game because everyone looks great in 1960s clothing, saw her and thought "yeah". I don't recall creating her in CAS because all townies have to have a historical makeover and after a while I'm modding dozens of townies so I can't keep track of them all. But I think she's turned out well.

DpTzp81.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited August 2023
    I can't pick just one so I'm going to post my favorite couple the Huntley's. Danielle...

qk8wAXc.png

...and her equally lovely wife Londyn...

sUmXHGZ.png
  • Options
    BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    Both of my fave, prettiest Sims were created 'accidentally" and I just fell in love with them.

She's my go-to girl every time I start a new game:

atDC50Z.png

YHnDcx7.png

And he's my fave male sim, because boys can be pretty too! :D (The second pic is just for the lols)

J4J1Ffj.png

8KL9ZkO.png
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    IQRlF9r.png
    River McIrish and Haruo Chikamori in TS4. I really have to remake Haruo...he looks way too young...
    icDyjjT.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    For male Sims, I'm obsessed with my makeover of Vlad. He's going to play a significant role in my story.

4g5oOIC.png

mFMfzrm.png

JAoc6ic.png

For female sims, my current obsession is the next heir of The Duchelli Legacy, Julia.

a0m0URG.png

ReTmsi1.png
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Just made these two for Halloween:

NrQtTvv.png
    Pumpkin Spice
    Zkz0JVl.png
    2T58ThL.png
    qQ2qSHt.png
    uc9Dm9j.png
    2I9ncwJ.png
    TTWOQ1M.png
    yKiBQXU.png

mmEy8XR.png
    Katt Black
    zQCOvUt.png
    GZsHlv7.png
    2EuC8nL.png
    VPP1G1Z.png
    5jZOP1P.png
    jtWufWS.png
    VJTYRUY.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

They look so good in these suits ^^'
    (Kiyoshi and Jeb are premades, I changed Jeb but didn't touch Kiyoshi.)
    26c2a7869c5b76713fe725fb5d1f84cb3565c7f2.pnj
    b4564ccb37a5905414b5da8e15d1dd303e385518.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨