Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am about to lodge a complaint with my Ombudsman and ASIC against EA

brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
I have spent the past 24 hours being emailed several times, each time by a new “support worker”. They obviously haven’t read what I have written in the previous emails as they start with basics again. I am fed up with the runaround by EA. My request for phone contact was ignored.

Ever since EA merged my multiple accounts, I have lost access to everything in the other accounts and cannot download it or reload it. I’m devastated as that meant no Sims 2 or 3 anymore. Multiple emails through EA “help”?????? and I am no closer to getting access to my games. But I am now in a lot of physical pain, seriously stressed, sitting here in tears and still unable to access Sims 2 or 3 (except for 2 of the 3 titles I re-purchased yesterday - the third in-game title isn’t downloading and won’t recognise the newly repurchased activation code I was emailed by EA). I am now worried I will also lose access to my Sims 4 account. All I am asking for is replacement codes so I can access my games that I have paid for. That doesn’t seem like it should be a difficult thing to understand and provide. Instead I have had 6 different help “techs” give me the runaround.

I’m fed up, sore, stressed, anxious, and depressed and this is all now causing the nerves to misfire and cause even more muscle spasms and seizures. Sims is supposed to be part of my rehabilitation program (recognised as beneficial, and included by my medical team) in managing my neuropathic pain (from spinal nerve damage), ptsd, anxiety and depression. Instead it is now aggravating all of it.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Please keep technical issues on AHQ where we have dedicated staff to look into them. You can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top