Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Should I Do With Haruo's Mother (in my Legacy)?

Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
ZhmpW9Z.jpg
Mayumi is a class "A" abusive witch to Haruo and everyone around her. In my last two legacies, I removed her from existence - with a well-placed electrocution (via a faulty jacuzzi) in one and a well-aimed meteor in my other legacy. Of course, I could make it easy and just remove her from existence again in my legacy, but that's not usually how it goes in "real life". So...this time...you guys pick how she either a) gets removed from existence or b) gets removed from the family. It doesn't mean that she's going to "go away" entirely. Like a bad penny, she'll always pop back into Haruo and River's life to muck things up. It's just that I want Yasunobu to have a happy existence, not be tied down to that harpy for the rest of his life. :mrgreen: :evil smirk:
GYZ6Ak9.png
Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

What Should I Do With Haruo's Mother (in my Legacy)? 14 votes

D-I-V-O-R-C-E...(It spells DIVORCE!!!)
71%
Emily4331Piazzagirl1015ParyMikezumiIreneSwiftSims4MagicalTalesthuggishsplicertexanskyBrandontaylorPaurod2789 10 votes
Remove Mayumi from existence with a meteor
14%
GraceyManorks0 2 votes
Remove Mayumi from existence with a mummy's curse
7%
jillbg 1 vote
Remove Mayumi from existence with electrocution (from trying to fix a faulty appliance)
0%
Remove Mayumi from existence by drowning her
0%
Remove Mayumi from existence by setting her on fire.
0%
Remove Mayumi from existence by having her get bitten by a zombie and then having her eat a black jelly bean.
0%
You suggest one (in the comments section).
7%
MantleJackal 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I think divorce, but have her popping in and out all the time for drama. I like good drama. Stories are kinda .. meh... if they don't have a really good antagonist or supporting characters.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    You suggest one (in the comments section).
    Time anomaly.

She'll literally be popping in and out existence as the time sickness progress all the while questioning if she really exists. Than she'll just disappear.

Also I really like the ghost for time anomaly so there's that.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Wow, MantleJackal 's idea is amazing!
    However, I side with Pary. It's nice to have some drama and run into enemies around town.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I like Mantlejackal's idea too. :mrgreen: I didn't even know that was a thing, as I've never had a sim with that issue during my travels to the future.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited June 2023
    I thought I posted a comment, but it's not showing up. I say D-I-V-O-R-C-E so she can be a source of entertainment for your readers. :naughty:
  • Options
    Paurod2789Paurod2789 Posts: 15 Member
    Divorce for sure! >:)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Definitely divorce, just so she can stay as an antagonist. Doesn’t have to appear constantly but enough to be an annoyance