Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis Match Skins & eyes

Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
edited March 2023 in CAS Custom Content
I am looking for some new Maxis Match default skins + eyes, so I am asking you guys för your favourites ❤️
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I'm not near my computer right now to check CurseForge to see what the names are the ones I have. Try checking CurseForge and see what you can find. I used defaults of both.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited March 2023
    I'm not near my computer right now to check CurseForge to see what the names are the ones I have. Try checking CurseForge and see what you can find. I used defaults of both.
    Did you find some that work with infants?

Edit: The default eyes I use were updated not sure if they are maxis match I will let you be the judge.
    https://golyhawhaw.com/post/638249078358228992/chroma-eyes-these-have-been-in-my-drafts-for-3
    Post edited by ChadSims2 on
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Did you find some that work with infants?

Edit: The default eyes I use were updated not sure if they are maxis match I will let you be the judge.
    https://golyhawhaw.com/post/638249078358228992/chroma-eyes-these-have-been-in-my-drafts-for-3

Thank you for the tips, there are really pretty things over there 🥰
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited March 2023
    I just found this thread again.

I use LlumiSims' Windflower Default skin and Setski Default Eyes.

@ChadSims2, The two mentioned above appear to have been updated. I haven't tested them in game yet but LlumiSims' Marigold skin has been. You can check out the mods thread for updated CC

Edit: My favorite eyes are Gohliad's Quartz Eyes by Alastor on Mod the Sims but, from what I can tell, they haven't been updated. I did find some similar (or possibly the same ones) by ChippedSims that have been updated. You can find them in the Broken/Updated Mods thread I linked.

Final edit (hopefully): I tested the skin (Windflower) and eyes (Quartz by ChippedSims) in game and all looks well.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    Are there default skins that do all over body skinblends? I feel like I keep downloading stuff that isn't actually doing an all over body skin. Only reason I'm trying to find one is so that I don't have to download a bunch of overlays