Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simmers who have Growing Together

Do you know if the asian woman and her family comes with the pack or if they are just a family EA used for the promotion?

I am talking about the woman in the pink dress carrying a baby and her husband(?) having a breakdown in the background. I believe it is the same family that have the grandparents come and stay, implying the parents get a break.

If that family is among the sims in the pack, could someone be so kind to upload them to the Gallery as I'd like to play with them :) Thank you
Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack

Comments

• Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited March 2023
    I think Maxis official account will upload them after a while with the old Sebastian :p
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 706 Member
    They haven't added any new sims to the Maxis gallery yet but hopefully they will soon.
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    I think Maxis official account will upload them after a while with the old Sebastian :p

I hope so! I was very disappointed to find that adorable old man was not in the game.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    I notice that Celeste Michaelson was missing her old Father. I was so looking forward to merge the Grandpa to the Michaelson. Oh well. :'(
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I notice that Celeste Michaelson was missing her old Father. I was so looking forward to merge the Grandpa to the Michaelson. Oh well. :'(

That is so stupid frankly. They made a big deal about the family play in this pack and sims being able to stay over and help or what not and went in to detail about the family dynamics in that family and the relationships among them, the father included. So for them not to add him is just...

I remember when Cats & Dogs where revealed and the same sex couple got married and one had a cat and the other a dog, very cute, but then when the pack is released the cat is nowhere in sight and you have to add him from the Gallery yourself and fix the house up for the cat. I don't understand their decisions sometimes.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Idk why they have 2 different Robles households in the game but failed to add the Michaelson grandpa. Not even a straight to the library addition either.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    edited March 2023
    Future wrote: »
    Idk why they have 2 different Robles households in the game but failed to add the Michaelson grandpa. Not even a straight to the library addition either.

Robles family is said to be based on a large family (RL existing in that area even, I think), so it makes sense there are 2 households named that. I know we all play differently, but if I had the pack I'd throw out all pre-mades anyway making it my own universe :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,106 Member
    Premades are essentially townies in my saves, and only allowed to live in a house if I don't need the lot for something else lol. MCCC married off one of the Robles' already lmao.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I've had a Robles family spawn as NPCs in one of my saves recently, but definitely before the new patch came out.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    Future wrote: »

Robles family is said to be based on a large family (RL existing in that area even, I think), so it makes sense there are 2 households named that. I know we all play differently, but if I had the pack I'd throw out all pre-mades anyway making it my own universe :)

I intend on deleting every single sim there except Karmine the little girl and maybe her mother/gran who would at least get heavily edited.

These premades really aren’t it, gotta be honest. Most of them look like someone hit the ‘randomise sim’ button.

I understand they add some lore conversation like the Tartosa grapevine gossip. So I might see that first.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    Oh I do hope Maxis uploads the trailer sims soon. I recall reading somewhere that in one of the livestreams, the gurus said that the updated Lumberjackson family would be added to the gallery. I hope they also add the Michaelson grandpa since he was such a big part of the trailer!
  • Options
    itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > I notice that Celeste Michaelson was missing her old Father. I was so looking forward to merge the Grandpa to the Michaelson. Oh well. :'(

He’s on the gallery already. Somebody else has downloaded him and is currently playing. It was on the thread “how can I get my stay over guest to leave”
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    They could’ve put him in manage households at least. That’s what they did with the MWS couple
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif