Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,415 Member
    I actually got it and it took less than half an hour :) Good luck to everyone still struggling with the download!
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    Lilia1971 wrote: »
    Finally got in and my download button still grey. Can’t press on it. Says available soon!

Refresh it again. You'll get it.
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Finnally!!
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 1,005 Member
    Restarted computer, repaired game, logged in repeatedly, and FINALLY I am downloading.
  • Options
    Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 392 Member
    muzickmage wrote: »
    Finally got in and my download button still grey. Can’t press on it. Says available soon!

Refresh it again. You'll get it.

Don’t that. Now getting download error.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Holy poop I am in game. I can't believe it.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited March 2023
    It's kind of bad how completely unprepared they were for this. Hopefully everyone will be able to get in soon.
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Hmm says pack is in my library but download button is gray.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2023
    Another one here with the Download button greyed out. This is an absolute shambles.
  • Options
    Future wrote: »

Mine did that. I went on to the 3 dots in sims 4 library but now I’m getting download error.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Still not downloading for me 35 minutes later...
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited March 2023
    Okay, everything is back to normal on mine & the pack is downloading now! I’m glad that it didn’t take as long as Tuesday, lol. I probably won’t be back on here until night unless something else goes wrong, lol, so Happy Simming, everyone!!! We made it!! :)
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Future wrote: »

Mine did that. I went on to the 3 dots in sims 4 library but now I’m getting download error.

Maybe I'll wait then
  • Options
    CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Sigh, here we go again *twiddles thumbs* You know what this never happened on? Origin. Why just why?
  • Options
    CjessxCjessx Posts: 4 New Member
    Help. I pre-ordered it but and its showing in my library on origin but I don't know how to download it!
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 555 Member
    The amount of users experiencing errors in this thread alone really highlights how terrible EA App is, and how much of a mistake it is to force players to migrate from the more stable, reliable Origin while EA App is still so buggy.
  • Options
    Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    Mine says download error, I'm fuming.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Mine is also saying download error; this is so annoying.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    This is putting me off wanting to even play now. I just want to use the content that I paid for and blaming it on site traffic is unacceptable.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,134 Member
    My pre-order downloaded straight away in the EA app. Will trying it out in a couple of minutes.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,712 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    Mine is stuck on preparing... should I go back and start reloading the app again?

I had stuck on dl the patch yesterday. Go to the 3 line icon top-left, and see if you find "clear cache". It helped.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    Well I guess no Sims 4 for me today. I'm off work, looking forward to checking out the new pack. Clicked the EA App (that we are forced to have) and my games had vanished. Restarted the app, my games are back but when I click on Sims 4, the games aren't showing up. So glad I spent money on this. It definitely was worth it. *sarcasm*

This is really unacceptable. They took my money, I want access to the games I paid money for. This is so irritating.

you are not the only one to whom it happen it happen to me as well after restarting the app twice it was back to normal
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

Go directly to Sims 4 in your library. Click the three dots, and then manage add-ons. The button should be enabled there.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    It's still not on my manage add-ons screen on the EA app. I don't know what to do, since EA help has been no help at all.
  • Options
    IceyJ wrote: »

Go directly to Sims 4 in your library. Click the three dots, and then manage add-ons. The button should be enabled there.

Hi. Thanks. I’ve done that but now I’m just getting download error. Have rebooted computer and logged back in several times but no change.