Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Day SP no longer offered?

After preordering Growing Together and recently adding Bust the dust. This pack seemed the perfect one to add to my collection however I've just went to purchase and it tells me

"This game is no longer offered in our catalog"

This is on the EA app. Is everyone having this issue? Is there a way to actually purchase the game?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    I just had a look and it's all Sims 4 content for me. Same message -

"This game is no longer offered in our catalog"

So I'd say it's another issue with the EA app. Must be a recent thing if you pre ordered Growing together as I get the same message with that now.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Sorry about that. This is not a Sims specific issue, but it is an issue we are currently investigating.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    STill available to purchase on ea store so I agree it must just be the app
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks everyone, I'll purchase it on EA store and hopefully the app is sorted soon :smile:
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

Sorry about that. This is not a Sims specific issue, but it is an issue we are currently investigating.

This should be resolved now.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png