Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nothing to do with sims, but question about G mail useage!!

AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
Ok I'm not very computer savvy and I'm not signed up to that many forums or chat places, etc. So, I'll bring this question here. Like I said not great with computer know how. I have a ton of emails in my Gmail account. Any tips for removing them. Let me elaborate the issue a bit. Can you say select a twitch email for example and click on some option that allows you to delete all email from that source(twitch). I see that you can star certain emails that may be more important than others then I think you can delete all except those you stared and if that is the case that would help. So do yawl have any tips on what I'm speaking about, basically how to make deletion of emails more efficient is my concern.?.

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    There are filters in the search bar of Gmail. from: for example, lets you see emails from a given sender, such as from:sample@gmail.com . You can also filter by read and unread through is:read and is:unread
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?